Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Feels Villeneuve posted:

(then again, the list of people who are good at line delivery are like, Cena, maybe Jericho, and Enzo)

...What?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I think Joe can deliver the WWE promos pretty well and was the best in the opening last night too.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Everything Roman does is hurt by the aura of how loving soul-sucking his push has gotten. Like, even when he's good, it just subconsciously gets dragged down a notch.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

All 5 of them are better than Kurt is today so there's that I guess.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I heard there was a shoot interview where Roman refers to his penis as "gargantuan"

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Roman's Long Thick Daddy Dick

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Enzo & Cass loving suck and I wish they'd go away forever

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

The_Rob posted:

Finns promos in Japan ruled.

HAI

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Has anyone recreated and released that Titantron Balor font? It really owns.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli Wiggum posted:

Enzo & Cass loving suck and I wish they'd go away forever

I'm glad they're never going to have a tag title reign, at least

This is all filler until next year's Shake Up where Cass goes to SD and wins the world title

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Aphrodite posted:

All 5 of them are better than Kurt is today so there's that I guess.

Seth isn't but otherwise agreed.

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm glad they're never going to have a tag title reign, at least

This is all filler until next year's Shake Up where Cass goes to SD and wins the world title

I'm really scared that Smackdown Live will trick me into being excited for a Baron Corbin vs. Big Cass main event.

EDIT: also I'm terrified that SD Live has made me believe that Baron Corbin could carry someone to a passable match.

Vaguido fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 16, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxXqlgQYF4s

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Man, that looks fun.

Why can't WWE be fun. :smith:

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

if you dont have fun or enjoy wwe you should probably stop participating it no one is forcing you to

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Ostentatious posted:

if you dont have fun or enjoy wwe you should probably stop participating it no one is forcing you to

I haven't watched RAW or smackdown in about 5 months now, but really let's not pretend wwe is actually fun.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SCsirens/status/864475098107006977 Excited

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Smh at Lynch being in the back

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Is that the most people they've ever had in the ring for a contract signing segment?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

man i don't give a gently caress about that match or this 'divas revolution' style faction feud :eng99:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Brock/Joe is pretty much the only match besides Tozawa/Styles WWE could put on that I'd like to see so they should do that.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Dimebags Brain posted:

Brock/Joe is pretty much the only match besides Tozawa/Styles WWE could put on that I'd like to see so they should do that.

And it's not even heel/heel, you could easily sell Brock as the face in that.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Brock Lesnar's alignment is "Brock Lesnar"

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

dromal phrenia posted:

I think I WANT to like Balor more than I do. He's obviously a capable wrestler and athlete, his entrance is cool and his music is awesome, he's a handsome Armani model, he looks awesome in his leather jacket...

but he just doesn't do it for me in the ring. He's not bad, in that he never looks lost or botchy or anything, I'm just not in love with his matches. I do really like his apron spot where he punts a guy's head off, so maybe a few more high impact moves like that would help.

He's also not blowing me away on the mic, but I wouldn't say he's weak there, just not top-tier.

I feel this way about Alexa Bliss. Best talker in the Women's division, Attractive, Athletic, serviceable worker, has a great look, oozes charisma. But there is just something about her that doesn't click with me. Maybe I'm not thinking with my dick like most smarks.

Also, Finn can be a good promo, but only if he can swear liberally.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Forceholy posted:

I feel this way about Alexa Bliss. Best talker in the Women's division, Attractive, Athletic, serviceable worker, has a great look, oozes charisma. But there is just something about her that doesn't click with me. Maybe I'm not thinking with my dick like most smarks.

Crazy theory here, but maybe they like her for all those reasons you just listed?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Forceholy posted:

The knock on Alexa I've kept reading is that she's still a bit green in the ring

E: missed the part where you said she was a serviceable worker but I'll stick with my post

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Forceholy posted:

Also, Finn can be a good promo, but only if he can swear liberally.

Nah you're right, I'm sure they're all just thinking with their dicks

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Stale Saltines posted:

Crazy theory here, but maybe they like her for all those reasons you just listed?

Interesting thought, but have you considered that maybe everyone else sucks and I am great?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I've figured it out, everyone: MassRafTer (whose knowledge is always appreciated, mind you) is the Darren Rovell of wrestling. "If it makes money, it's good."

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Timby posted:

I've figured it out, everyone: MassRafTer (whose knowledge is always appreciated, mind you) is the Darren Rovell of wrestling. "If it makes money, it's good."
Holy poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

Interesting thought, but have you considered that maybe everyone else sucks and I am great?

I mean that's what you've been telling me for like six years now.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Timby posted:

MRT loves The Great Poop Feud of 1999, so this is definitely wrong.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Timby posted:

I think money is germane to a discussion about how WWE are dying for sure and will go bankrupt because Roman Reigns is insanely bad or something.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
One time they did a story where the Bella Twins thought Daniel Bryan was a virgin and he had an asian fetish and that still didn't make him look like as much of a nerd as Sammi Zayn is now

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

oh hey smackdown is on

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

If WWE were smart they'd have Joe win and face Brock in a stiff MMA style match where they trade strikes and sweet jujitsu submissions.
The only downside of this is WWE's fear of blood and how quickly I could see either one of them getting color hard way because they both like to be stiff.

That Joe match in NXT where he got busted open pretty early on and it became a handicap match against the referee and medics was kind of funny to watch, but if they let the two do a match they've got to just let them go all out.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
lol at anyone being hopeful for a Brock Lesnar match in 2017 that isn't him squashing someone.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

2017 of course being important since when he faces roman it will be 2018

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

RealFoxy posted:

The only downside of this is WWE's fear of blood and how quickly I could see either one of them getting color hard way because they both like to be stiff.

That Joe match in NXT where he got busted open pretty early on and it became a handicap match against the referee and medics was kind of funny to watch, but if they let the two do a match they've got to just let them go all out.
I think there was legit concern for that match since the cut was around the eye and they didn't want Joe to blind himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof
I haven't been watching much lately aside from NXT, but from what I see, Fashion Files are the best part about main roster WWE right now?

• Locked thread