Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

EnsGDT posted:

We're so close to impeachment. Someone just punt the ball into the endzone or whatever it is that one guy said.

Impeachment and conviction just needs 3 Republican senators to flip, plus enough Republican representatives scrambling to save their jobs in 2018, right? Joementum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

That DICK! posted:

please don't rush this. we need to 100% trump to get the Piss Tape ending
:captainpop:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

HorseRenoir posted:

I'm pretty convinced at this point that Comey is an ancient trickster god sent to wreak havoc on international geopolitics

I'm pretty convinced Comey is one of the best Directors the F.B.I. has had in decades. And I would love to hear Tim Weiner's opinion of this entire mess.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

which red zone? red zone cuba? i dunno ask cherokee jack

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this is double plus good news

for big brother!!!!!

good to see chuck tingle is branching out with more subtle eroticism

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
trade with dems. impeachment for obamacare cut

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

lmfao holy poo poo what a day hoooo-eee

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That DICK! posted:

I'm going for the 110% ending

We play this by ear, C-SPAM gets owned for being upset about waiting, and when the piss tape's released it's revealed one of the prostitutes was Paul Ryan in drag

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rushi posted:

trade with dems. impeachment for obamacare cut

bad trade for dems.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

SKULL.GIF posted:

Impeachment and conviction just needs 3 Republican senators to flip, plus enough Republican representatives scrambling to save their jobs in 2018, right? Joementum?

but they'll lose lots of republican votes and thus seats

but they will also lose those seats if they don't impeach

donald trump is gonna destroy the gop. accelerationism works.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

piss tape is the cherry on top. it's coming, get ready!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

not even day 120

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

we need 67 yeses from senators to remove

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Have we heard from the host of YourVoice Radio?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Internet Webguy posted:

good to see chuck tingle is branching out with more subtle eroticism

POUNDED IN THE BUTT by the DEEP STATE

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
https://twitter.com/AlexNBCNews/status/864636844717297664

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

i think yall are afraid to let things matter again because youve forgotten what it feels like

its okay, im here for you

take my hand...

OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Jack Del Huevos posted:

i like the idea of Comey leaving a diary behind

13 Treasons Why

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Nonsense posted:

piss tape is the cherry on top. it's coming, get ready!!

if putin drops the piss tape at the same time trump is impeached or resigns, i will forgive the man of...well nothing because he's a horrible monster but at least he'll have done something useful

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

*destroys them*

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

SKULL.GIF posted:

Conviction needs 2/3 of the senate to happen. But who the gently caress knows how things would escalate if Trump actually had to testify

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Hi C-SPAM,

Thanks for keeping me up to date today.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/saba_h/status/864637574203289600

WE HAVE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

AND IT IS JUSTIFIED AND REAL

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

SKULL.GIF posted:

you need two thirds of the senate. he's not going anywhere (by that route anyway) no matter what happens in 2018.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I have to agree with the poster who said a long drawn out impeachment proceeding, with the Republicans fighting it tooth and nail, is the best case scenario. A quick one just gives us president Pence and the republicans at least a year to push their agenda through. Better to have everything immobilized until 2018.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That DICK! posted:

Did you use the channeling stone at the lighthouse by the RNC

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/saba_h/status/864637574203289600

WE HAVE TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

AND IT IS JUSTIFIED AND REAL

no meltdown no meltdown you're the meltdown

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

If anything the Democrats'd probably want Trump to stick around as long as possible. He's almost worthless for getting Republican policy and legislation through, this huge debacle wastes time and energy the Republicans could be using for their agenda, and he's bound to drive turnout in the midterms and possibly 2020 as well. If the Republicans get away with dumping Trump then Pence'll look Presidential by comparison and poo poo could calm down by 2018.

Although to be honest any scenario where Trump gets ousted probably leads to absolute chaos within the GOP between the Trump-loyal base and the establishment GOP trying not to go down with the ship. Like I figured Pence would pardon Trump but Trump would probably go apoplectic on Pence as a traitor.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
McCabe and Mr. Miller

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Gravy Jones posted:

13 Treasons Why

:trumppop:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

just call for impeachment already you cowards

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

FistEnergy posted:

just got caught up on the last 30 pages and i wanted u guys to know it was Extremely My poo poo

great work. im never taking my kids to the park again, im missing quality poo poo

My friend wants to know if you can summarise it for him

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also I want Pence kicked into the same cell with Sessions. Everybody who accepted a job from Trump should go to jail.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

financially racist posted:

if putin drops the piss tape at the same time trump is impeached or resigns, i will forgive the man of...well nothing because he's a horrible monster but at least he'll have done something useful

He'll tell Trump they'll accept him for exile after he flees

And then releases the tape while Trump is on the plane and unable to access Twitter

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

its gonna be lol as gently caress if they lose those house races because of this

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lmfao at this bit from that wapo piece on the oval office meeting...

On May 2, eight days before Lavrov showed up at the White House, Russian President Vladi­mir Putin was on the phone with Trump and made a request. Putin had some “new ideas” about stopping the civil war carnage in Syria, according to a senior U.S. official, and noted that his top diplomat, Lavrov, would soon be visiting the United States for a previously-scheduled meeting with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

“Will you see him?” Putin asked Trump, according to the official, who requested anonymity to describe the private talks.

“Yes,” Trump replied.

Lavrov’s itinerary had him going nowhere near Washington — 4,100 miles away in Fairbanks, Alaska, where he and Tillerson would be attending a meeting of the Arctic Council. Putin glossed over that detail with Trump, however, and once he agreed to a face-to-face meeting with Lavrov, the Russian minister changed his plans to jet first to Washington.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

Gravy Jones posted:

13 Treasons Why

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN FOUR loving MONTHS YET

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Nonsense posted:

*destroys them*

That was my first thought as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

:qq:

• Locked thread