Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I feel.... good(?) about today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.
Impeachment requires Paul Ryan to care more about the country than tax cuts

Also 67 senators

So lol

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/864644885701435392

Evil_Greven
Feb 20, 2007

Whadda I got to,
whadda I got to do
to wake ya up?

To shake ya up,
to break the structure up!?

prefect posted:

Wrong thread for this, but boy is Telnaes a great caricaturist.

https://twitter.com/AnnTelnaes/status/864449587657965569

:allears:

Who put Count von Count in the sewer with these assholes?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

platinum for the first guy to cuck trump

i'm saluting

its definitely happened already, and the dude tried to steal some platinum from trump tower before he left, but it was actually tin foil, with "platinum" written on it in crayon

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

I used to watch this movie all the time back when I still had a VCR. I haven't seen it in ages though. Thanks for reminding me that it exists!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

potato of destiny posted:

Impeachment requires Paul Ryan to care more about the country than tax cuts

Also 67 senators

So lol

67 senators for a conviction, impeachment proceedings can occur with just the house.

lol at that happening

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
how long do you have to be a president to get a library? do you have to be able to read? asking for a friend.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

toxx accepted.

dis gon b good

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Dunno if it's been posted here yet but this just popped up on my facebook and made me lmao after I got it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Pence as "reassuring, compassionate conservative" ala George W. Bush taking office after Trump resigns I can imagine perfectly in my head. He'll clench his lips really tightly and talk about healing the nation, blah blah blah.

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Please clap

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Chokes McGee posted:

dis gon b good

jokes on u, you're gonna have president mike pence when i'm only going to be on the toilet for the better part of a weekend

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Porpoise With A Purpose posted:

Does it matter yet?

everything matters. The mattering in me recognizes the mattering in you, namasted balls

CherryCola
Apr 15, 2002

'ahtaj alshifa

Wrist Watch posted:

Dunno if it's been posted here yet but this just popped up on my facebook and made me lmao after I got it

I just saw this yesterday and I'm amazed at the jpeg artifact accumulation

edit: someone put the thinky hand on this butter

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im playing star wars destiny

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

y'know in the past fox at least acknowledged the poo poo going on while making up really dumb defenses

this is so hosed that they can't even comprehend it so they just have to pretend it is not happening

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Pence as "reassuring, compassionate conservative" ala George W. Bush taking office after Trump resigns I can imagine perfectly in my head. He'll clench his lips really tightly and talk about healing the nation, blah blah blah.

LIBERALS: ah, thank god. our national nightmare is over

PRESIDENT PENCE: Do not, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

the people that voted for trump still believe he's good so not yet

so THAT'S why nothing matters

wrap it up boys we have concrete proof now

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Tainen posted:

how long do you have to be a president to get a library? do you have to be able to read? asking for a friend.

trumps library being nothing but dr seuss books would be very appropriate

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Spicer, for once, prays that rumors are true and he will be replaced.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

i'm clapping

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao
(lmao)
lmao, figaro
magnificooooooooo

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Wrist Watch posted:

this is the pun i was waiting for

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

so THAT'S why nothing matters

wrap it up boys we have concrete proof now

they're the ones that can convince their representatives and senators to impeach and convict trump so yeah, until they flip trump'll keep on loving up until he gets tired of cnn blasting his balls

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Phone posted:

jokes on u, you're gonna have president mike pence when i'm only going to be on the toilet for the better part of a weekend

it's about the same thing honestly

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

CherryCola posted:

I just saw this yesterday and I'm amazed at the jpeg artifact accumulation

edit: someone put the thinky hand on this butter

If anyone has the hand handy please post, I'm good enough at gimp to put it over poo poo but too bad to cut it out of existing pics myself

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/status/864643114128084993

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
man its hecka weird the fbi keeps notes on stuff

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
[trumpishly] my fellow americans, let me clear this up with you all tonight. my girlfriend checkers...

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Admiral Ray posted:

they're the ones that can convince their representatives and senators to impeach and convict trump so yeah, until they flip trump'll keep on loving up until he gets tired of cnn blasting his balls

67 in the senate means Trump is never leaving office via standard executive mechanisms

I guarantee you they can find at least 34 loons in the R senate who wouldn't impeach if they released the piss tape tomorrow and it was Putin pissing on him instead of a Russian prostitute (but I repeat myself)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tainen posted:

Starting with Hoover every president has automatically gotten a presidential library as part of the National Records and Archives Administration.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 200 days!

Tainen posted:

the trump library will be an archive of right wing media, starting with protocols of the elders of zion and proceeding to complete archives of every rush limbaugh and alex jones broadcast

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
nah guys its gonna be a store we've been over this

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gringostar posted:

:smugdon:

"one fish two fish...

yellow fish i won the election!"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zen death robot posted:

Nixon actually accomplished poo poo and I think it's unfair to compare Trump to him at this point.

hes like william henry harrison, a man who did almost nothing and was forced from the presidency because he was too full of poo poo

except harrison made sincere efforts at reform first

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

Hodgepodge posted:

the trump library will be an archive of right wing media, starting with protocols of the elders of zion and proceeding to complete archives of every rush limbaugh and alex jones broadcast

You guys do know a presidential library isn't literally just the books the President owns, right?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Hodgepodge posted:

i hope the goblins remix is always playing on a loop in the alex jones section

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

passionate dongs posted:

man its hecka weird the fbi keeps notes on stuff

yeah so full of themselves like it's their job to "investigate" "crimes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Guy Goodbody posted:

Starting with Hoover every president has automatically gotten a presidential library as part of the National Records and Archives Administration.

the trump library will just have those drawings his kid made and it'll be in a run-down building in a really bad part of trenton

• Locked thread