Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Welcome to the lol zone where we are lol at the fact Real Dr. Donald Johnny Knoxville Trump is actually a president and he actually thinks he is doing a good job.

....but her emails. Just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

In another bizarre, seemingly nonsensical twist

https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/864643267325026304

E:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/864642294024216577

Lol

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 17, 2017

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries

https://twitter.com/brainylainie/status/864643647014359040

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Chaffetz has apparently found a spine and fired off a letter to the FBI, asking for copies not just of the memo referenced in the Times article, but also all other "memoranda, notes, summaries, and recording referring or relating to any communications between Comey and the President."

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-05-16-JEC-to-McCabe-FBI-Memos.pdf

Response is requested by 5/24. Mark your calendars for lols.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Someone should tell Tucker that if Trump is impeached, it doesn't make Clinton the President.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL Gibson posted:

Welcome to the lol zone where we are lol at the fact Real Dr. Donald Johnny Knoxville Trump is actually a president and he actually thinks he is doing a good job.

....but her emails. Just lol

please post content or stfu

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

tpink posted:

Chaffetz has apparently found a spine and fired off a letter to the FBI, asking for copies not just of the memo referenced in the Times article, but also all other "memoranda, notes, summaries, and recording referring or relating to any communications between Comey and the President."

https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-05-16-JEC-to-McCabe-FBI-Memos.pdf

Response is requested by 5/24. Mark your calendars for lols.

He just wants that poo poo just so he can take another midnight cab ride to [unintelligible]

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

There's no maybe about it. The guy is senile as gently caress. I know it's funny as poo poo and a Pence presidency will just be lame and scary but we really need to get Trump the gently caress out of there.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Can we all have a #thoughtsandprayers for all the Israeli spies Russia is going to kill in the next few days.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I had to defriending and unfollow my 78 yr old father because of poo poo less than trump does. I should check in and see what he's saying lately.

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Is there an acronym beyond hmbol?

'Cuz I'm sitting here drenched in sweat, my face hurting from how much I've been laughing. Please send help! :laffo:

You know how sometimes you're bent over with laughter? Past howling my balls of laughing comes the Ouroboros like state of EMOBLOL, or eating my own balls, laughing out loud. Or, as it will known to future historians, simply TMBO: "trumping my balls off"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Burt Sexual posted:

I had to defriending and unfollow my 78 yr old father because of poo poo less than trump does. I should check in and see what he's saying lately.

Did you just have a loving stroke?

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Burt Sexual posted:

Those people have no clue any of this is happening right now

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Nobody in this thread wants Trump impeached. Lose the lols, gain a horsefucker, why would anybody wish that

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

Those people have no clue any of this is happening right now

Tucker Carlson is hollering about the bathrooms in Penn Station on Fox lmbo

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Vegetable posted:

Nobody in this thread wants Trump impeached. Lose the lols, gain a horsefucker, why would anybody wish that

It'll be funnier than if he serves out his full term. At least, I'm personally willing to give up some future lols in order to see Trump go down in flames.

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Vegetable posted:

Nobody in this thread wants Trump impeached. Lose the lols, gain a horsefuckee', why would anybody wish that

A small correction.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

ITS ONLY FUCKIN TUESDAY AINT NO BRAKES ON THIS LOLTRAIN AHHHBBBHHHHHH

https://twitter.com/UweBollocks/status/864654042001289216

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

You bet that lol train is steam powered, too. I mean diesel? It sucks. It's not powerful, it's bad, bad. But that steam? You see the train, the train it goes. Choo choo!

Besides diesel is just too complicated. You gotta be Rudolf Diesel to understand that stuff!

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

this might not be real, friend

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Gotta admit, I feel bad for the US-informant in a Middle-Eastern desert somewhere who'll eat a Russian missile because Trump couldn't keep his trap shut. Poor schmuck, you died for the lols

Fanatic fucked around with this message at 02:56 on May 17, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

Did you just have a loving stroke?

Nah just autocorrect, but he's on Medicare so I'm lollin

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vegetable posted:

Goons posting things from twitter "sources" unironically are part of the lols here.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

Vegetable posted:

There is no such thing as real anymore

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

It's like one of those really dark Cold War-Esque movies about how the government bureaucracy machine fucks up and an agent's cover gets blown leading to his inevitable death.

Except a fat moronic toddler just went and blabbed the intel to the russkies in a closed door meeting that the US wasn't invited to.

And that fat moronic toddler is the president of the USA, Donald juggs tromp lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

oh man remember godsmack? daaaang those were some times

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

lmao

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Egbert Souse posted:

Someone should tell Tucker that if Trump is impeached, it doesn't make Clinton the President.

I got into an argument with somebody earlier who kept bringing up Hillary and I had to tell him that exact same thing. He kept making comments about Hillary and how people need to get over her not winning, as if that had to do with anything. It's like they think all the reports about Trump are an attempt to get him impeached so Hillary can be president.

So the lol in this post is that I argued with a person on Facebook and actually got mad at his stupidity.

Lol at me

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
I want him to serve the full term. Politics will never be this entertaining again.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
I never thought a sitting president would have a public coke problem.

TotalLossBrain posted:

I want him to serve the full term. Politics will never be this entertaining again.

Don't be too worried...it's republican idiots all the was down. Betsy DeVos is in the line of succession!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

trump convention 2020 intro with chevelle outro with seether

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

TotalLossBrain posted:

You could get the same effect by hiring FOX to produce replicas of the white house and Maralago and just have the CIA drug him when he needs to travel. This way you get your reality television show and the country gets its poo poo together. Seems like a win-win.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXO8n2ZE2fo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Clips and stuffed animals.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

TotalLossBrain posted:

Yes because we will all be dead

Partycat
Oct 25, 2004

Toilet Shoes posted:

You could get the same effect by hiring FOX to produce replicas of the white house and Maralago and just have the CIA drug him when he needs to travel. This way you get your reality television show and the country gets its poo poo together. Seems like a win-win.

A FOX reboot of the prisoner? Holy poo poo there are seasons of this thing writing itself right now. The ratings would be ...

... Well I'd watch it

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Topics NATO Officials Are Allowed to Discuss With Donald Jujubee Trump:

- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- What sound does a cow make?
- How many electoral votes did you have in the 2016 election?
- How is Ben Garrison?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
way to pick a potus, America. :downsbravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoora
Sep 29, 2009
this is a pretty good lol