Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Fullhouse posted:

this is all you need to know about the Seth Rich thing

seths family is in on it too?? disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

can clarke just snap and say something crazy already, that dude has anger in his eyes and i know hes got the chops

dude already made a guy die of dehydration

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/864662810088943616

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Republicans will article 25 Trump to dodge the impeachment

It's morning in Moscow, Ed Balls.

theyd be insanely fuckin dumb to 25th amendment him unless he was threatening to abuse prez powers in an irreversible way

it still would have the ⅔ majority threshold unless you think trump isnt fighting it

but you really think they want their standard bearer stuck w the title acting prez for years?????? or to be accused of turning on their own man just because the sneaky ol dems were saying poo poo about him???????

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nichael posted:

hi i'm a dead gay illegal in California

hell, same

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The world would be better if there was 1) a cure for man and 2) it were that cheap. Alas,

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Addamere posted:

hello nite crew what do you want to do tonight

Smoke weed and play Player Unknowns Battlegrounds

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

*rots in the baking california sun*

*votes trmup*

*rots some more*

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Origami Dali posted:

trump will not sit idly by while impeachment proceedings commence, he will do everything in his power to destroy the party rather than go quietly

:wrong: He will do everything in his power to destroy the United States rather than go down quietly.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

TheBigAristotle posted:

It's funny because Mother Theresa was also a fraud, a liar, and a thief.

What's funnier is people still believe that.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
wanna see hannity gibbering in straight jacket when this is over

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Flavius Belisarius posted:

Just visited that subreddit to see if Trumpers were losing faith yet and every post is about Seth Rich. I feel like I missed something. What is this conspiracy about?

the mods there delete non-positive/trump good submissions and ban the people submitting them. they banned a dude that was a trumper for having 1 negative thing in a 63 point list about some bullshit trump did/supported.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/864663034081542146

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

FIRE HANNITY

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

can the fam sue over this?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

I did a thing posted:

Kasich on Trump situation: "I don't like people who say 'I told you so...' but I told you so."

self loathing mfer

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

anime was right posted:

theres a bunch of conspiracy hungry left wing people willing to eat up any garbage about trump getting impeached any second now just like there are people who watch alex jones. these tweets are by people hungry for lovely book deals.

Nothing matters

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

hell here's the full story from buzzfeed about the guy

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/rod-wheeler?utm_term=.no36zR90J#.rsZa5y7jn

quote:

Butowsky, a prominent wealth manager from Dallas and a contributor to Bretibart News who attended President Trump's inauguration, told BuzzFeed News that he reached out to the Rich family after hearing about the Clinton-Rich conspiracy theory from a friend.

"They said they didn’t feel they were getting any answers," Butowsky said. "The investigation wasn’t going anywhere. I said 'why don’t you hire a private detective?' They said they didn’t have any money."

Butowsky said he offered to pay for a private investigator, and called Wheeler. There, he said, his involvement ended.

"They negotiated something," Butowsky said. "In their contract it said, any money Rod is going to bill, Butowsky is going to pay. But Rod Wheeler has never billed me a penny. Nobody has ever paid anybody anything."

Beyond his involvement in the Rich case, Wheeler is mostly known for saying outrageous things on air. In 2007, in reference to a controversy over racial profiling and policing, Wheeler pulled his eyes back on air to demonstrate what "a Chinese male" looks like. And in the same year, on the Bill O'Reilly show, Wheeler said that a "national underground network" of armed lesbians were raping girls.

In addition to his private detective business, Capital Investigations, Wheeler is also, according to his LinkedIn, the CEO and founder of the Global Food Defense Institute. ("Food defense," per the website of the FDA, focuses on "the risk of criminal or terrorist actions on the food supply.")

But it's Wheeler's experience in the DC police department that seems to have qualified him to investigate the Rich case. In the Fox story, Wheeler said that a source within the department told him that they were ordered to "stand down" on the Rich investigation, and that it was "confirmed" that Rich was in contact with Wikileaks.

Calling Wheeler's allegations "unfounded," a spokesperson for the MPD said that Wheeler had been employed by the department from 1990 to 1995 and that he was "dismissed from the agency."

It's unclear what prompted Wheeler to speak to Fox, but earlier today, the Rich family denied having seeing the investigator's report in a statement:

"We see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press."

he's literally a fox news contributor who has no evidence for this and is just making poo poo up but somehow the thing that actually happened is fake news and the thing that didn't happen is lieberal media misdirection

Lamebot posted:

seths family is in on it too?? disgusting

the disgusting part is that they have nothing to do with it and immediately distanced themselves from the weird lunatic supposedly working for free for them

if you learn ANYTHING from this election it's that you never trust someone working for free

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Donkwich posted:

dems will lose to pence in 2020 and i will laugh so hard as the shotgun shell enters my hippocampus

Hell, same.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
oh man, of all days to get a 6er for insulting anime it had to be the day of mattering

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Welcome your new FBI Director, Donald Trump Jr.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
wonder who the gop has given the job of "whisper into trump's ear and tell him that he's better off resigning because the evil press won't let him be the great president that he truly is." like that has to be something they are trying before they even consider impeachment or 25th and it might work if enough people tell trump that he's too good to be president.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/864662832494903297

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

The world would be better if there was 1) a cure for man and 2) it were that cheap. Alas,

im offering an old fashioned shellackin at a fraction of that price

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

lol of course he's talked about this before
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864503045052399616

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
this town hall thing is kinda funny

bernie: "poo poo's hosed and we got some poo poo to do"
kasich: "hmmmmmmmmm i agree that poo poo's hosed but maybe it'll just work itself out iunno"

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ah yeah that's the stuff

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!
How did Obama break the right wing brain so badly?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Deceptive Thinker posted:

he black

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Black

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Nichael posted:

dude already made a guy die of dehydration

not good enough unfortunately, he needs a real psycho quote, a meaty soundbite to slap into a tweet

dudes the only R that scares me,he's the truest of believers

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

drat IT DONNY, MAKE A TWEET

ENTERTAIN ME

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
thank u yawning voidmass for donald "j" cumpt

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mightygerm posted:

Welcome your new FBI Director, Tiffany Trump.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

trump is soo loving owned by russia holy poo poo

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

the Senate closes in around Trump on the floor, knives glinting

Trump brandishes the Sword of Chang

"No...

You're fired!"

If Squiz doesn't post a power rangers gif for this I don't know ...

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

watchin bernies hands when hes not speakin at this townhall

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

also,

https://twitter.com/KaivanShroff/status/864470917816213504

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted: