Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

so with the impending destruction of the president and his party, how will the Democrats move to fill this unprecedented opportunity to seize power and what will they do with it?

can you please outline how to president and his party will be destroyed when they control all 3 branches of government, most of the states and are well on their way to make them losing future elections impossible through continued gerrymandering and disenfranchisement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i mean trump may go down but the republicans will just disavow him and change nothing else

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

would you rather have an incompetent senile retard at the helm or an evil piece of poo poo that knows what hes doing

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shear Modulus posted:

can you please outline how to president and his party will be destroyed when they control all 3 branches of government, most of the states and are well on their way to make them losing future elections impossible through continued gerrymandering and disenfranchisement

RIght now 99% of the crazy poo poo they are doing at the state level isn't even making the news because everyone is so distracted by Trump.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Terror Sweat posted:

would you rather have an incompetent senile retard at the helm or an evil piece of poo poo that knows what hes doing

but enough about Hillary Clinton

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Thoguh posted:

RIght now 99% of the crazy poo poo they are doing at the state level isn't even making the news because everyone is so distracted by Trump.

If it got reported more on, there'd be whining about news covering up the very important, world threatening Russia investigation.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Corky Romanovsky posted:

but enough about Hillary Clinton

The Trump presidency represents the id of the political class which is why for the most part they don't hate what he's doing, they hate how blatant he is about it.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Agnosticnixie posted:

If it got reported more on, there'd be whining about news covering up the very important, world threatening Russia investigation.

the president just burned Mossad for the benefit of the Two Sergeys, i think we can officially drop the conceit that the Russia thing is just red-baiting

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

the russia stuff is pretty hilarious

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
cant wait for presidential gay conversion therapy camps

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

the president just burned Mossad for the benefit of the Two Sergeys, i think we can officially drop the conceit that the Russia thing is just red-baiting

i thought we were speculating that the unnammed ally whose ISIS info trump turned over was turkey

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

My prediction of a CIA/Mossad-backed coup is looking good.

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Not the point I was making, almost every horrible thing the republicans do has been dismissed by dumb centrists as "but what about Russia" unless it exploded like the travel ban. Also Mossad getting burned is in itself hilarious, Israel made their bed.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
yeah dont get me wrong it couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of guys, but still lmao Trump Burned Mossad

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Al! posted:

but theyre still gonna pass the ahca right

"if we dont pass repub legislation then we cant lure repub voters to our side to pass non-repub legislation"

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Al! posted:

but theyre still gonna pass the ahca right

Of course not, will you hark at this fellow!

They'll pass the American Hopes And Dreams And Progress And Health Care Act that isn't at all the AHCA with the new name scrawled overtop in purple crayon, get that out of your head right now.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

the garbage film of the night on nctv is

DEATH BED: THE BED THAT EATS

7PM PST ON NCTV!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/DouthatNYT/status/864658363669512192

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/864658487145623552

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

this is assuming a lot about the future of the republic

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

oh god this doesnt look god for bernie's chances but at least kristol isnt agreeing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

this loving administration has done so many delightfully weird things to the brains of so many people

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This would be funnier if the Matty tweet was by HA Goodman

also: we should be so lucky, assholes :colbert:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

america doesnt deserve bernie, they deserve trump finishing off our dumb broken hollowed-out republic

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Matty here is trying to avoid going to the gulag.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

KomradeX posted:

lamestream media will be slaving in the maple syrup mines when Bernie gets elected

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Inshallah

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

etalian posted:

lamestream media will be slaving in the maple syrup mines when Bernie gets elected

All praise Chairmen Bernie "I'm gonna make Mao look like an anarchist" Sanders

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

if yglesias was actually good at predicting things he wouldn't have had to reframe his profile picture

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

KomradeX posted:

He's already dead.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/People4Bernie/status/864654295848804354

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I thought bad dems said it was impossible for progressives to contest and win elections.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bernie Sanders

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

• Locked thread