Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I was talking about Bubba being a fat oval office who will die of heart disease from him beating up his arteries.

Truly, there are no heroes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

trent is good

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Bubba and D-Von are both against Black Lives Matter.

Yeah but on the other hand they're bad.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Dude, busted.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DrewGulak/status/864666234922700800

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

leave it to gulak to make it good

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/864672925697294336

Hiromu's outfit is so good

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Truly, there are no heroes.

Wrong, dumbass

https://twitter.com/zacksabrejr/status/864550354800791552

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Corbyn knows the true way to the British electorate, wrestlers and grime artistes

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"Fat Cat Levy" was Raven's first gimmick

VoLaTiLe
Oct 21, 2010

He's Behind you

Alaois posted:

Corbyn knows the true way to the British electorate, wrestlers and grime artistes

You know what it's loving crazy but Corbyn seems to have totally got uk Grime artists on his side.

Looks like he's got some muscle behind him now with wrestlemans liking him too

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I'd definitely vote Labour if only he'd added

* Put the strap on Rusev

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

VoLaTiLe posted:

You know what it's loving crazy but Corbyn seems to have totally got uk Grime artists on his side.

Looks like he's got some muscle behind him now with wrestlemans liking him too

no, he's got Zack Sabre Jr behind him.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

no, he's got Zack Sabre Jr behind him.

Somebody ask a muscular English wrestler what he thinks of Corbyn. Can't think of one rn.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Venomous posted:

Somebody ask a muscular English wrestler what he thinks of Corbyn. Can't think of one rn.

Rob Terry?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I goof a lot about this occasionally but, for real: ZSJ's proudly progressive politics make me really glad he's the EVOLVE champion and I get to see him and support him so often. He just seems like the nicest goddamn dude, and it's a breath of fresh air in a wrestling industry dominated by supporters of actual fascists

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

abraham linksys posted:

I goof a lot about this occasionally but, for real: ZSJ's proudly progressive politics make me really glad he's the EVOLVE champion and I get to see him and support him so often. He just seems like the nicest goddamn dude, and it's a breath of fresh air in a wrestling industry dominated by supporters of actual fascists

My girlfriend bought a shirt from him at the last PWG show that says Be Kind to animals or I'll armbar you. It's a very good shirt from a very good boy.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

there's not even a crying Welsh smilie to post in response to this. Rob Terry is one of the few things my city has given the world. Don't take him away from us.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Baron Corbyn posted:

there's not even a crying Welsh smilie to post in response to this. Rob Terry is one of the few things my city has given the world. Don't take him away from us.

You also got Mason Ryan, don't get greedy :colbert:

Venomous posted:

That Neville fellow is fairly well put together.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

abraham linksys posted:

Way better than that turd Ospreay

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Baron Corbyn posted:

Because he wears the Union Jack flag on his gear I had no idea he was a Welshman. I know that flag is supposed to be all-encompassing of all the countries in the UK but I usually see pro-England types fly it.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mob posted:

Way better than that turd Ospreay

What's Will done?

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

ICHIBAHN posted:

What's Will done?

assassins creed is bad

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ICHIBAHN posted:

What's Will done?

Made a series of increasingly embarrassing t-shirts

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
ospreay is an immature doofus and bad on twitter

ziggler of the indies

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Insecure cry baby complains about a brain damaged old guy doing a dive.
Ospreay takes advantage of twitter drama and makes shirts, making money doing almost nothing.
Smartest worker of the whole situation.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

most embarrassing though

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

That's still always going to be Bubba.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

most embarrassing though

Why is it embarrassing to do what every other wrestler should have done?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

not sure every other wrestler should have exposed themselves as even more of a huge fuckin goober than his previous twitter career has indicated but there's no accounting for taste

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ostentatious posted:

assassins creed III is bad and all of the other games are great (except Unity)

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

not sure every other wrestler should have exposed themselves as even more of a huge fuckin goober than his previous twitter career has indicated but there's no accounting for taste

But again what exactly did he do?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

maybe making money and popping the crowd arent the only things that can be evaluated when talking about wrestling....... holy poo poo

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Super No Vacancy posted:

maybe making money and popping the crowd arent the only things that can be evaluated when talking about wrestling....... holy poo poo

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what pro wrestling is.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cool

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like my wrestlers poor so they can't pay the bills when they get injured entertaining me.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I can't believe that a wrestler would try and capitalize off of a minor beef. Wrestlers just don't do that.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I'm not sure why people are expecting a 14 year old kid to behave like an adult on twitter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Will Ospreay has a stupid haircut right now. I hold that against him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

coconono posted:

Will Ospreay has a stupid haircut right now. I hold that against him.

At least someone here is being sensible.