Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

no matter what happens, we will forever live in an america where trump was president
i don't believe it

i don't talk about politics with people and i only read about pres. trump when getting on the internet so i think it's all a weird digital hallucination

trump is not president, and was never president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

petit choux posted:

:same: But my main fitness activities are cycling and swimming. And today, digging up ferns.

gently caress ferns, they had their chance when the dinosaurs were around but they hosed IT UP

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Karl Barks posted:

what will the new day bring

this day isnt even over

trump!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Karl Barks posted:

what will the new day bring
a 9 to 10 digit number dollars worth of US federal assets funneled into russia

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Nonsense posted:

gorka is a very angry man who threatened a former w. bush official over the phone from the white house line.

honestly it would own if obamas team did that too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

teletubbies intro i think has enough objects for the important members of this scandal to be superimposed on.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

D1E posted:

I'm pretty sure Obama held his tongue because he knew this fat idiot would trip over his own tie sooner rather than later.

Yeah, that's been his standard MO. And it has worked, in the way that kind of thing has always worked. You keep your mouth shut, your nose clean, and make a difference where you can, and pray.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Nonsense posted:

teletubbies intro i think has enough objects for the important members of this scandal to be superimposed on.

who's the creepy sun baby

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tucker carlson beclowning himself more than ever before is my favorite new subplot

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

holy poo poo that's good

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

this tweet is loving adorable i can't even front i just want to rub bill mitchell's belly and pour our some kibble on a plate for him, he's tryin' so hard, little guy

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

gently caress ferns, they had their chance when the dinosaurs were around but they hosed IT UP

They're gonna outlast us, holmes.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

has anyone ever considered that bitchell might not be real

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

wow, just now watching this kasich sanders debate

neither have Trump's energy

Sad

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Shear Modulus posted:

who's the creepy sun baby

just kidding its obviously TRUMP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

quadrophrenic posted:

has anyone ever considered that bitchell might not be real

in a solipsistic sense, yeah, i guess

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Guy who wrote Game Change is on that with him

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you can just mentally throw triple brackets around a bunch of terms in anything gorka says

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Current Redpilling on the situation: Trump is doing it to own israel but the pede I asked about it also said

"Also the ultimate redpill is that trump doesn't give a gently caress about alt right losers. He's just a politician now. He's not outsmarting the Jews he's just playing the media"

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

oddium posted:

that's like the end of the movie

Yeah, why was the prostitute scene okay with you and the wife, Kasich?

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Schlonged Again posted:

Bernie's gonna end that town hall by announcing that he ventured into the sewers below D.C. and located the Staff of Mattering.

Teams have been going down the last month. The Mattering was brought about by the People not by any one individual.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

the funniest thing by far about weird pictures of trump are the people around him

he's like a human spire of poo poo that other humans can't stop but hang out by and smile

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

by undermining israeli intelligence, trump may have contributed more to an eventual middle east peace than any previous president

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Taintrunner posted:

no matter what happens, we will forever live in an america where trump was president

That's honestly the part that upsets me the most, id have been less ashamed if we'd elected a living 4 year moment of silence for Strom Thurmond

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah well he still needs to find the Matterhorn

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nonsense posted:

both of them actually

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gone now what it say

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

gin and ginger ale it is tonight for me chaps

tomorrow I start working out in the morning because 2am poo poo isn't working with my more normal new schedule

I hate working out when there's a bunch of other people there :(

[in extremely chani voice]: tell me of your homestate hoosier

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

in a solipsistic sense, yeah, i guess

hes a hologram

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Fullhouse posted:

GORKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

both of them actually

cool, didn't mean to give halperin all the credit, i wrong.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Squizzle posted:

you can just mentally throw triple brackets around a bunch of terms in anything gorka says

True, that. He speaks Russian without being translated.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Inspector Hound posted:

That's honestly the part that upsets me the most, id have been less ashamed if we'd elected a living 4 year moment of silence for Strom Thurmond

if the country survives this (a pretty big if), i disagree and think it would be good if the american people stop thinking the presidency or the constitution are sacred

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PostNouveau posted:

drat I didn't realize Power Rangers was Japan's "The Young and the Restless"

Does Young and the Restless do two theatrical movies a year?

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Shear Modulus posted:

by undermining israeli intelligence, trump may have contributed more to an eventual middle east peace than any previous president

sorry everyone, I wished for a changed dynamic between Israel and the U.S. on my monkey paw

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Squizzle posted:

just replace the quotation marks with them

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

gone now what it say

somethin about how yeah the white house is just a guy accidentally setting themself on fire all the time, what are they actually trying to do that they gently caress up

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I was just thinking about picking John le Carre back up after reading a few of his books last summer and the lolled in real life at the idea of George Smiley working with Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

Mayor Dave posted:

holy poo poo that's good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbQx0NTV4TU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USdINAnBf0U

• Locked thread