Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Rushi posted:

what will the pence thread look like?

Imagine a horse pounding a human rear end-- forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Citizen Tayne posted:

The outside of a horse

and eventually, the inside of a man

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

you go down to Ludlow & MLK in cincinnati, get plastered at Arlin's on $1.50 molson lites, then stumble across the street and eat a plate of coneys and tell me skyline is bad you piece of poo poo

people outside of the lakes region just don't understand the difference between a coney and a chili dog

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Jesus Christ, he looks like the Nutty Professor

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/politico/status/864697250349535232
so you uhh, gonna do anything about it mccain? no? yeah kind of thought so

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Jaminjami posted:

I;m thinking about thos memos

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
horse pounding future. hm. alright gonna have to change up my posting style

also btw all movies loving suck now

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
i have paid good $$$ to eat pigeon (aka squab) on several occasions and will do so again on several more occasions

goddamn i love a good pigeon

yum!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Rushi posted:

what will the pence thread look like?

if trump actually gets hit by the mattering i don't see a situation where he doesn't grab everyone he's able to on his screaming descent to hell

trump might have the anti-mattering but pence sure as poo poo doesn't

marmot25
May 16, 2004

Yam Slacker

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

https://twitter.com/politico/status/864697250349535232
so you uhh, gonna do anything about it mccain? no? yeah kind of thought so

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

John McCain gonna be tweeting "This is troubling" while the capitol building is on fire

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

CortezFantastic posted:

uhh yeah dude is the best podcast

Sixto Lezcano
Jul 11, 2007

uhh yeah dude is a really dang good podcast, especially when you kinda just want to think about Nothing

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

if trump actually gets hit by the mattering i don't see a situation where he doesn't grab everyone he's able to on his screaming descent to hell

trump might have the anti-mattering but pence sure as poo poo doesn't

thats probably why the republicans are being so stubborn about this. The GOP was a mess before the election and it still is, its just plastered over by them actually winning. If trump goes down the rest of the party catches fire.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

fuckin christ (from http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/17/trump-white-house-on-edge-238482)

quote:

“There is this misunderstanding all these people want to go out there and defend us,” said one of the senior administration officials. “Who are they? Do you want to call them? Do you know how to get them on TV?”

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

I'm aware this is unreal conditional as hell but if the GOP wanted to expel him from the party would there be a way they could do it? Or as the de facto leader could he just say "I AM the GOP and you're all expelled"?

i dont think they can ban him from registering as a republican

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
donald trump is going to have john mccain black-bagged and sent to a vietnamese torture dungeon for five and a half years and he's gonna be all like, "well this is troubling but i guess the president has the right to do that"

eatenmyeyes
Mar 29, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Rushi posted:

horse pounding future. hm. alright gonna have to change up my posting style

also btw all movies loving suck now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

lol wonder which senior official that was :iiam:

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
mccain gonna keep saying "doesn't look good." and other milquetoast crap until trump gets kicked out of office and then he's going to say "i like presidents who don't get caught" and then he's going to laugh to himself and die on the spot.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Agean90 posted:

thats probably why the republicans are being so stubborn about this. The GOP was a mess before the election and it still is, its just plastered over by them actually winning. If trump goes down the rest of the party catches fire.

i'm convinced that we haven't heard the last of that fbi raid on those tea party offices

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

PDP-1 posted:

the dollop is pretty good, their gimmick is that one (ok but not amazing) comedian reads a story from american history to another (amazing) comedian who has no idea what the story is about. you get to learn some history facts as they riff on the subject and amazing comedian is amazing with his character voices and ability to call back to something they covered 20 minutes ago to make a funny joke.

also they're both liberal as gently caress and when they do live shows in someplace like texas they basically heckle their own audience for a good part of the show.

I like the Dollop a lot, but let's not go crazy. Gareth is fine.

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!

quote:

“And we are hoping the president doesn’t tweet,” one said. “Fingers crossed.”

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I was just thinking about picking John le Carre back up after reading a few of his books last summer and the lolled in real life at the idea of George Smiley working with Trump.

Smiley would've knifed him by now

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

:same:

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Sixto Lezcano posted:

uhh yeah dude is a really dang good podcast, especially when you kinda just want to think about Nothing

gonna check this one out tomorrow, thanks thread

i checked out cum town and dunno if i just got an off episode or whatever but it was dumb to the point of being embarrassing to listen to. it was a month or two ago and they did say they were recording a slew of episodes back to back on the same day because reasons so maybe they were just tired and not putting out their best stuff.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MaxxBot posted:

Thank you whoever kept talking about lentils the other day because I just made Dal for the first time and it's amazing.

lentils are great! really we need to have more grains in our diets that are not wheat, because the other ones are awesome

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
uhh yeah dude / hollywood handbook / chapo trifecta

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im moving there at the end of the month :D

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
SO I've just got the news that James comey has a memo in which Donald trump asked him directly to drop the investigations into Michael Flynn, which would be obstruction of justice, is this true and is this in any way going to matter?

lol probably not but I'd like to know if the comey memo is a thing or not.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

geez, warn me when you post poo poo from Madison

That's the Comedy Club elevator at the top of State Street

brings back loads of memories

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, COMPLETE loving MORON

Trump could never be an asset for even the most inept intelligence officer, he's too unpredictable and can't keep his stupid flapping gums shut to literally save his life.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Smiley would've knifed him by now

peak 2017 would be mattis or mcmaster coming out to the press corp covered in blood while holding a smoking pistol to annouced they've diverted a nuclear war.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fidel Castronaut posted:

they are just going to have to give mccabe the directorship because nobody wants it and he's doing the job right now. fine by me!

why are they even offering it to incumbent senators like john cornyn like dude why the gently caress would they give up their guaranteed check and grift for life to come be the next guy trump fires lol

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

PDP-1 posted:

the dollop is pretty good, their gimmick is that one (ok but not amazing) comedian reads a story from american history to another (amazing) comedian who has no idea what the story is about. you get to learn some history facts as they riff on the subject and amazing comedian is amazing with his character voices and ability to call back to something they covered 20 minutes ago to make a funny joke.

also they're both liberal as gently caress and when they do live shows in someplace like texas they basically heckle their own audience for a good part of the show.

this sounds like certain episodes of the cracked podcast

which is also a p good podcast imo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Is that thinking about Nothing in the Heidegger sense or the Deadliest Warrior sense?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

how did i not know about this movie

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

TwoStepBoog posted:

Your Kickstarter Sucks
Norm Macdonald Live

MAKE MORE loving EPISODES NORM

he has, he just wont release em

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Addamere posted:

lentils are great! really we need to have more grains in our diets that are not wheat, because the other ones are awesome

lentils are a legume

grains are grass

:420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

Al-Saqr posted:

SO I've just got the news that James comey has a memo in which Donald trump asked him directly to drop the investigations into Michael Flynn, which would be obstruction of justice, is this true and is this in any way going to matter?

lol probably not but I'd like to know if the comey memo is a thing or not.

it's the latest piece in the 1200-piece trump scandals jigsaw

when it's all assembled it forms a jar of pee

• Locked thread