Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Baloogan posted:

peeps itt: the us federal government is good and great and justice and never makes a mistake or harms someone who doesn't deserve it

Baloogan posted:

the reason juries aren't going to ever convict these guys (aside from the betrayers) is because these guys are heroes

Mediocre troll 3/10, would not click again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Geoj posted:

Mediocre troll 3/10, would not click again.

Yeah. Better step up your game, B. Lagging for the second day in a row.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Well I'm pretty sure #4 was of the same conviction.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im not trolling every post i make is in earnest!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the bundies should run for the senate

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

same. i want the full might of the US military used on these idiots

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

They can have Walden's spot afaiac

I know they have telecommute poo poo in prison so they can use that

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

syscall girl posted:

available at a matr-a-lago's near you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

im trolling every post i make is in earnest! :colbert:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
what's the point of having the worlds largest, most expensive military, police and intelligence forces if you're not going to use them on the armed rebel militias in your own country?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Skellybones posted:

what's the point of having the worlds largest, most expensive military, police and intelligence forces if you're not going to use them on the armed rebel militias in your own country?

advocating human rights? failed paper bag test? no?

go hog wild

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Skellybones posted:

because racist militia supports and enforces your objectives, while egalitarian policies do not

:lol:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Skellybones posted:

:agreed:

they'd have been a fitting use for the MOAB

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
A firm reminder that black folks were bombed by police in Philadelphia from the air, had the buildings burn down and ordered the fire department to stand down, because their organization MOVE was being loud and annoying. In 1985. Six adults and five children died, and over 250 were left homeless from the ensuing fire. The next time some hick mentions Ruby Ridge, tell them to go gently caress themselves.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

We have a long standing policy in America about not caring about people who live in cities. Which makes sense politically, because urbanites are worth significantly less than someone from Wyoming vote-wise.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Illegally occupied federal property

Camped

Whatever

Pooped

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Baloogan posted:

I agree but not for the same reasons as you

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Talmonis posted:

The next time some hick mentions Ruby Ridge, tell them to go gently caress themselves.

This is how a dipshit cringelib talks at conservatives on Facebook.

The pro strat is to agree Ruby Ridge was hosed up and present the MOVE bombing as an even worse example.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

The Kingfish posted:

The pro strat is to agree Ruby Ridge was hosed up and present the MOVE bombing as an even worse example.

who cares that the frds killed a kids dog and then the kid when he got mad

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

hicks starting a fight with the government and getting crushed under tank treads as the government shows off what happens would be cool and good

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Kingfish posted:

This is why Trump won.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Jose posted:

hicks starting a fight with the government and getting crushed under tank treads as the government shows off what happens would be cool and good

Nah. That's just an all round bad precedent regardless of which citizens it happens to.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Janet Reno did nothing wrong

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

The Kingfish posted:

I'm sure this will go over well with people who A) believe Ruby Ridge is in the top ten all time worst things the federal government has ever done and B) wouldn't give two shits about it/would have been cheerleading from the sidelines had Randy Weaver not been affiliated with the conservative fundamentalist and/or white supremecist movements.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

Nah. That's just an all round bad precedent regardless of which citizens it happens to.

sov cits have decided they're not really citizens and the government should treat them like enemy combatants

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

Geoj posted:

I'm sure this will go over well with people who A) believe Ruby Ridge is in the top ten all time worst things the federal government has ever done and B) wouldn't give two shits about it/would have been cheerleading from the sidelines had Randy Weaver not been affiliated with the conservative fundamentalist and/or white supremecist movements.

Nah, agreeing with someone makes them more inclined to agree with you. Telling them to gently caress off and that they're dumb does the reverse.

Being holier than thou is great if, like Moses, you want to drive someone away from you.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Hodgepodge posted:

Nah, agreeing with someone makes them more inclined to agree with you. Telling them to gently caress off and that they're dumb does the reverse.

Being holier than thou is great if, like Moses, you want to drive someone away from you.

Oh, well, I wouldn’t want to end up like Moses…

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Platystemon posted:

Oh, well, I wouldn’t want to end up like Moses…

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bobby Digital posted:

Janet Reno did nothing wrong

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

no name /post combo here, nosirree bob

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Kingfish posted:

Imagine being the guy who wrote this sentence.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Janet Reno was the last thing keeping reality on the rails.

She was too good for this timeline. :smithcloud:

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

Platystemon posted:

Janet Reno was the last thing keeping reality on the rails.

She was too good for this timeline. :smithcloud:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Not a great likeness of Janet Reno, but still the best image I could find of the message.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no, Janet Reno spent most of her time shirtless in a lovely apartment snorting blow and smoking meth. it's a good likeness

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

zeal posted:

no, Janet Reno spent most of her time shirtless in a lovely apartment snorting blow and smoking meth. it's a good likeness

We all could only be so lucky. #SquadGoals

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
PBS Frontline was about the Bundys this week: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
Anybody else watch the frontline special on militias tonight? A really dry timeline of events from the Bunkerville standoff to today, and entirely too sympathetic to the militia idiots, in my opinion. Not a peep about their sovcit bullshit, and video after video of rednecks crying about tyranny without nearly enough pushback.

Actually made me angry.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Scapulor posted:

Anybody else watch the frontline special on militias tonight? A really dry timeline of events from the Bunkerville standoff to today, and entirely too sympathetic to the militia idiots, in my opinion. Not a peep about their sovcit bullshit, and video after video of rednecks crying about tyranny without nearly enough pushback.

Actually made me angry.
...that feel when you are on the wrong side of history ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scapulor
Nov 21, 2005

The man with the magic scapulae
Pillbug
e: Ugh, I'm not funny.

Scapulor has issued a correction as of 08:18 on May 17, 2017