Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

They won't even taste like veggies lil Donnie! They have cheese on them! They're barely even veggies! Choo choo here comes the airplane

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
All of the covers of the intel have the electoral map on it I bet

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Bob NewSCART posted:

Thats true, it probably looks like a crazy kitchen restaurant in there or something,!

I'm trying to imagine what the WH sounds like right now. When the Russians turn on the bugs they hid in the electoral map all they hear is probably a mixture of sobbing, copious amounts of whiskey being poured into glasses, Pence electrocuting a gay man, about a dozen staffers simultaneously leaking info to the press, Trump screaming expletives at the TV and a gaggle of reporters yelling “SEAN! SEEEEAAAAAN!“ while Sean Spicer hides in the bushes of the White House frontyard again (see: sobbing)

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

loving :lol:

at this point I hope it takes ages to impeach him, the sheer density of lols per day is impossible to match

E: also i need to see how haggard he can get. All the other recent presidents aged a shitload during their tenure, and Donny was already pretty ripe when he started.

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 17, 2017

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
in ten years time we'll be sitting in a bar asking each other "do you remember when donald trump was president?" this is a prize worthy of a generation

for all the poo poo that 2016 was, i haven't had a year with more laughter than 2017

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

emoji posted:

Vladimir is not in the source text. This can only mean google's statistical inference model for translating has accumulated an incredible amount of associations between the two lol

A few pages back but lol lol lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/bethanyshondark/status/864812695857627138

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/864826843056267264

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
*neo plugging his brain into the matrix to learn how to kick & punch except instead of fighting styles it's bizarre news stories about trump*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Bardeh posted:

loving :lol:

at this point I hope it takes ages to impeach him, the sheer density of lols per day is impossible to match

Writes NSC paper and has to put a bold Donald Trump header at the top of each page.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
trump curled up under the leg space of the resolute desk, with cartons of mcdonald's fries and cans of coke littered around him, playing on twitter

he has an american flag draped over the desk and chair to form a tunnel and nobody's allowed inside except kellyanne and jared (but jared has to say he's sorry first!!!)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Plavski posted:

in ten years time we'll be sitting in a bar asking each other "do you remember when donald trump was president?" this is a prize worthy of a generation

for all the poo poo that 2016 was, i haven't had a year with more laughter than 2017

I dunno man, we would probably already be passing tuition free colleges through the Senate right now and debating a real ACA reform. Sometimes I'm not even sure if the lols and hmbols were worth it. I'm all loled out

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I AM THE TOILET posted:

trump curled up under the leg space of the resolute desk, with cartons of mcdonald's fries and cans of coke littered around him, playing on twitter

he has an american flag draped over the desk and chair to form a tunnel and nobody's allowed inside except kellyanne and jared (but jared has to say he's sorry first!!!)

My anonymous White House sources tell me the password is "Well Done".

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

*exhales loudly*

that;s the dstuff

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Gasmask posted:

*neo plugging his brain into the matrix to learn how to kick & punch except instead of fighting styles it's bizarre news stories about trump*

"Woah."

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

This is how Putin releases the pisstape.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I AM THE TOILET posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__qCFWi1KA

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

"I have an honorary doctorate in kung-fu."

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Has anyone thought to ask Sean hannity
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/864793149142597632

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hahahaaha

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
IT'S HAPPENING

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/333781-dem-lawmaker-will-call-for-trumps-impeachment-on-house-floor

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Dongattack posted:

Are the lols good today friends? The tabloids in my country are reporting today that Trumps presidency is "falling apart" and "it's heading towards court/prison". The lols are seeping into the mainstream of bumfuck nowhere, what a time to be alive.

We are all waiting for the POTUS to get up and feed us with his morning lols. Can't you feel the excitement tickling your toe, my friend?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

So, that's what, 80% of the country?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Just a reminder that Daniel Dale was so brutally honest and unrelenting in his coverage of Rob Ford that Rob Ford repeatedly claimed that Dale was peeping over his fence at his kids sunbathing. Dale sued him and Ford was forced to publicly apologize.

Then Dale was promoted to the Washington bureau of the Toronto Star just in time for Donald Trump.

If there's one book I'm going to read about this, it will be Daniel Dale's.

e: I forgot this guy got so deep under Ford's skin that Ford threatened to beat him up and stole his phone at one point lmao

Reince Penis fucked around with this message at 14:16 on May 17, 2017

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Cthulu Carl posted:

"I have an honorary doctorate in kung-fu."

"Are you listening Donald, or were you grabbing the pussy of the lady in the red dress?"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

I mean I'm not hopeful since it's a democrat calling for it, but dumber poo poo has happened.

calling it now republicans will grasp every straw to decline it.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

https://imgur.com/xBK3WjI

EDIT: I'm too lazy and :sad: to figure out how to embed it from my phone. gently caress you.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 14:20 on May 17, 2017

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Just saw a new one. Looney Left and #veryfakenews. Posted by MAGA MaMa on twitter .

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I just remembered that Trump probably had the phone ripped out of his hands mid tweet yesterday lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864452996129853444

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2017/5/17/15626704/trump-comey-firing-recorded-phone-calls

quote:

He demands loyalty from all working for him, even if it is forced loyalty. While I worked for Trump, he would constantly seek reassurance from myself and other executive staff that we were behind him 100 percent. Often he would say things like, “I’m the best guy to work for, right? You’re never going to leave me, right?”

The thirstiest pres

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Cthulu Carl posted:

https://imgur.com/xBK3WjI

EDIT: I'm too lazy and :sad: to figure out how to embed it from my phone. gently caress you.

Here you go friend.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Egbert Souse posted:

So, that's what, 80% of the country?

I like how he apparently doesn't consider himself part of the media

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Holy fuckin lol

"You're not going to leave me right? I'm the best person ever right?" *commits treason and throws every single person below him under the bus at any opportunity, and often for no explicable reason at all*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Hitler analogy holds at least how he runs his administration.

Boot lickers get rewarded and Trump has a pathetic need for people to tell him that he's the best.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

That short attention span is something employees had to get used to quickly. When we would need him to review new television ads or concepts, we would have to very strategically figure when to make presentations to Trump. First we would have to make sure he was in a good mood. If he was in a bad mood, he would like nothing. If he was in good mood, we would have the presentation down to literally less than five minutes. If it were any longer, he would begin to fidget or just get up and leave the meeting. We would then have to wait for another occasion to represent the concept, which could be days or weeks.

lmao

THIS GUY IS loving PRESIDENT

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

^^^^^^^
edit: beaten

quote:

If he was in good mood, we would have the presentation down to literally less than five minutes. If it were any longer, he would begin to fidget or just get up and leave the meeting.

Someone photoshop Trump at a cabinet meeting with a gold fidget spinner

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RepMarkWalker/s...ber%3D39%23pti5

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

mono posted:

^^^^^^^
edit: beaten

Someone photoshop Trump at a cabinet meeting with a gold fidget spinner

You think he's rockin with anything less than African diamonds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Yeah, it's not happening. This is just a grandstanding move by a guy trying to get attention. Even if congress would respond favorably to this, they need to have a proper investigation first.