Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

T.S. Smelliot posted:

The biggest joke in this thread is you, Majorian, and literally anything you say. You became official gbs go-to whenever someone wants to mock a fucktard the literal instant Hillary was crushed like the defective brittle corpse she is lol

According to Majoran he's right 99.99% of the time on everything, (the.01% is betting on Hillary)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Lol my avatar :roflolmao:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

feels like the anger and frustration from trump supporters itt is stronger lately

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

World War Mammories posted:

feels like the anger and frustration from trump supporters itt is stronger lately

They're going after my boy Donny with everything they got. He'll pull through. It'll be a tough fight, but he just doesn't back down.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

The Dennis System posted:

If what trump did was illegal and impeachable, then it seems like comey should get in trouble for not immediately revealing that trump tried to obstruct justice.

I feel like everyone is forgetting a recent word du jour called "intent" that will make this extremely comical.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pootey poot now offering to release their transcripts of the meeting to prove nothing classified was leaked lol

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
There needs to be a Russian Conspiracy / Trump impeachment Toxx thread

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

They're going after my boy Donny with everything they got. He'll pull through. It'll be a tough fight, but he just doesn't back down.

Trump is laying down on the barbed wire for us
Don't waste him.

Trump is that crazy-rear end soldier who stands up, charges the line and flops down on the barbed wire, so the rest of the unit can follow, undeterred by the wire. The only way we get our country back is to follow him and charge the enemy, who is concentrating all their fire on him to keep anyone from following him against them. If we stand back and don't follow, we sacrifice the brave crazy guy and lose the battle, which by the way, means we lose the war, because we won't find another crazy-rear end natural leader to lay down on that barbed wire if we let this sacrifice himself for nothing.

Whether or not you fully support Donald Trump, don't waste this guy who is laying across the barbed wire.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

There needs to be a Russian Conspiracy / Trump impeachment Toxx thread

Only if you toxx yourself in favour of the wast Ruski-Illuminati conspiracy bullshit you keep blathering about.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Don't waste him.

Trump is that crazy-rear end soldier who stands up, charges the line and flops down on the barbed wire, so the rest of the unit can follow, undeterred by the wire. The only way we get our country back is to follow him and charge the enemy, who is concentrating all their fire on him to keep anyone from following him against them. If we stand back and don't follow, we sacrifice the brave crazy guy and lose the battle, which by the way, means we lose the war, because we won't find another crazy-rear end natural leader to lay down on that barbed wire if we let this sacrifice himself for nothing.

Whether or not you fully support Donald Trump, don't waste this guy who is laying across the barbed wire.

:patriot:

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

The only way we get our country back ...

You are Belgian!

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

solar energy panel posted:

You are Belgian!

and the time has come to get our country back!

peter minuit 4ever

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Frankly that sort of thing is actually humanizing.

Except the Diet Coke. Jesus Christ Donny.

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/257552283850653696?lang=en

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Too bad the proud boys thread was locked right before I got off my week long probation. I had some funny videos I found for it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Impeachments are political, and given the number of republicans in the house/senate, it won't happen unless Trump comes out as transgender or wears a tan suit.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Tallgeese posted:

Frankly that sort of thing is actually humanizing.

Except the Diet Coke. Jesus Christ Donny.

No it isnt. If you're going to gently caress everyone over and be a rich piece of poo poo at least have some loving taste

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Don't waste him.

this but unironically

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

Too bad the proud boys thread was locked right before I got off my week long probation. I had some funny videos I found for it.

What kind of funny videos

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What kind of funny videos

Post the video snatch duster

This is a lawyer

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

this but unironically

I too would walk on trump laying down on the barbed wire.

But more seriously. Do you guys have any plan to keep up Trump's good fight?

Asking because from what I've seen so far it's only people posting on facebook and other forums. Any march or petition we can expect? The rise of a new party?

I'm probably getting my hopes too high. I don't remember the last time American physically stood up against their corrupt govt

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I too would walk on trump laying down on the barbed wire.

But more seriously. Do you guys have any plan to keep up Trump's good fight?

Asking because from what I've seen so far it's only people posting on facebook and other forums. Any march or petition we can expect? The rise of a new party?

I'm probably getting my hopes too high. I don't remember the last time American physically stood up against their corrupt govt

I'd like to think the side I identify with most would start a new party but they are too busy circling the wagons around Hillary it seems

also reminder that under Obama's watch three notable protests against the government occurred

-Occupy Wall Street, which ended up being violently broken up by police

-Dakota Access Pipeline, which ended up being violently broken up by police

-The Malheur Refuge standoff, which ended up peacefully negotiated and the perpetrators were mainly let off scot free

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Trump is such a bigot that he's letting a transgender whistleblower out of the prison that Obama locked her up in!

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Mordor She Wrote posted:

"Look we have to get the nazi out of our system now, that's why France is doomed because they didn't vote LePen, now next election it'll be super hitler."

I'm not wrong even when filtered through your cheesecloth brain.

Trump (unlike yourself) didn't come in a vacuum

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Toadvine posted:

I'm not wrong even when filtered through your cheesecloth brain.

Trump (unlike yourself) didn't come in a vacuum

look man where we come is none of your business

also I was drunk

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

-Occupy Wall Street, which ended up being violently broken up by police

-Dakota Access Pipeline, which ended up being violently broken up by police

mmm yeah. That's what usually happens with protests. And if enough people feel the demands are legit and worth defending, it only sparks more protests until millions are in the streets.

I remember OWS but seen from here (which means probably quite deformed) it felt more like a hipster gathering than the kind of protests you see erupting when people can't take it anymore.

Maybe the attacks against Americans have been slow and diluted over years so they learned to accept them.

Or maybe they just don't care as long as they are not directly threatened personally and strongly.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Noted ''we waz kangs" proud boy calling out a fuckinf white male antifa

https://youtu.be/UL4bdHzVFso

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That video gave me a chuckle.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

Edit: Oh, the black dude is a proud boy?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Snatch Duster posted:

Lol that's pretty pathetic but it's kids so who cares? Kids are pathetic

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

mmm yeah. That's what usually happens with protests. And if enough people feel the demands are legit and worth defending, it only sparks more protests until millions are in the streets.

I remember OWS but seen from here (which means probably quite deformed) it felt more like a hipster gathering than the kind of protests you see erupting when people can't take it anymore.

Maybe the attacks against Americans have been slow and diluted over years so they learned to accept them.

Or maybe they just don't care as long as they are not directly threatened personally and strongly.

See, since you're not from this country, you picked the two you heard about in that quote and left out the third, which means you didn't get the nuance of my post.

There were three publicized protests here, national level ones, the two you quoted and the Malheur standoff. The two you quoted targeted banks and corporations, and government policies that enabled them. The third was against the government itself, but stemmed from land usage rights and weren't really targeted in a direct way at economic forces in this country. The standoff also included many armed rednecks, where OWS and DAPL didn't really, though DAPL had some.

With that nuance can you better guess why the outcomes were what they were?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yea a lot of proud boys are minorities.

I saw a video, which I am trying to find, with Gavin imitating bros in an ally behind a bar. He explained pretty much all the questions that folks had in the thread about masturbation and the feral chant.

My hot take, it's young dudes wanting to find camaraderie with other dudes. Like the majority of the proud boys look like the type of men that sucked at sports as a kid so they never got that organized male thing or they missed joining a frat. This is one way for them to get on that feel which most men crave.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What is a proud boy? Why did you get a proud boy avatar?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

gently caress off with this bullshit deference to the state narrative. Of course you think ows was a hipster party because that's what you're meant to believe about this particular challenge to wealth and power.

also gently caress off for supporting the gross application of violence upon protestors from cops. We need less tacit acceptance of the uneven state of things in this country so I'm thankful you live elsewhere.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

I have no fuckin idea what the black dudes point was but enjoyed the "...pussy rear end nigga" at the end and when, confronted by an actual black person, scrawny antifa hipster just breaks lmao

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

See, since you're not from this country, you picked the two you heard about in that quote and left out the third, which means you didn't get the nuance of my post.

There were three publicized protests here, national level ones, the two you quoted and the Malheur standoff. The two you quoted targeted banks and corporations, and government policies that enabled them. The third was against the government itself, but stemmed from land usage rights and weren't really targeted in a direct way at economic forces in this country. The standoff also included many armed rednecks, where OWS and DAPL didn't really, though DAPL had some.

With that nuance can you better guess why the outcomes were what they were?

I didn't comment the Malheur standoff because it's not what I mean by protest. Was it the incident with the crazy christians who were mailed dildos?

Honestly that's not a protest, just a local incident with sovereign-citizen-type nutjobs.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Snatch Duster posted:

Yea a lot of proud boys are minorities.

I saw a video, which I am trying to find, with Gavin imitating bros in an ally behind a bar. He explained pretty much all the questions that folks had in the thread about masturbation and the feral chant.

My hot take, it's young dudes wanting to find camaraderie with other dudes. Like the majority of the proud boys look like the type of men that sucked at sports as a kid so they never got that organized male thing or they missed joining a frat. This is one way for them to get on that feel which most men crave.
Any word on the cereal? Haven't been able to find anything on that.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
found the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCWtEzHKfUQ

here is gavin, the founder of proud boys, talking about what it means to be a proud boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The Dems should have waited until after the mid terms and the order of succession was more favorable.

• Locked thread