Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

At this rate you'll never last 7.5 more years

In 7.5 years the sea will be consuming the coasts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I think the skeptics in this thread are right, is this really our killer?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Over There posted:

No but this is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Keep dunking on Hillary retards I like those posts too.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Over There posted:

Hillary's Campaign In A Nutshell.

All the way to the top and then trips as she's about to board Air Force One.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=044tqG_hbjc

well thats that.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Keep dunking on Hillary retards I like those posts too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRzBdQoAf_A

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
threads like this are why i'm happy most of you are too scared of being made fun of to post in d&d

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

threads like this are why i'm happy most of you are too scared of being made fun of to post in d&d

Lol. D+D is a mod protected safe space

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

wen you think you have critical thinking skills but you actually a credulous conspiracy theorist<<<<<

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Yeah, not like that bastion of free speech /r/the_donald.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

boner confessor posted:

lol we'd all eat chain probations at the very least

e- most of us were happily contained in one thread in C-SPAM but guess what happened to that thread

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boner confessor posted:

Disagreement with my views is why I too am against freedom of speech.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Yeah, not like that bastion of free speech /r/the_donald.

Remember when the DnD mods tried to renege on Toxxing all the Hillary tards

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

safe from bad posters, yes. which is why d&d consistently has more posters in it than gbs these days, there are plenty of other places on the internet to read dropouts rubbing each other's dicks about pizzagate

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

boner confessor posted:

safe from bad posters, yes. which is why d&d consistently has more posters in it than gbs these days, there are plenty of other places on the internet to read dropouts rubbing each other's dicks about pizzagate

Go jump in the echo chamber then. No one is stopping you. Hail Marx

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
*huge trump news happens*

*d&d readership swells*

*gbs empties out*

"big league ratings"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Go jump in the echo chamber then.

if you didn't notice i'm already posting in gbs

the thing is, i'm not scared to post here. you're scared to post there tho, because you know you are bad

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

i want to hear more about the lesbian gangs

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

i got a sixer in CSPAM last night for calling a poster a smooth brain because he thought i posted a kekistan flag in the thread but it was like half a dozen other people.

lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Maya Fey posted:

i want to hear more about the lesbian gangs

Shh we've gotten to the point where D&D is being defended.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

boner confessor posted:

does Brainiac still post

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Remember when the DnD mods tried to renege on Toxxing all the Hillary tards

Probably because living in this loving parallel universe where everything went wrong in 2000 was punishment enough. Not that it doesn't have insane people reveling in the complete dystopian chaos.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Famethrowa posted:

does Brainiac still post

no he keeps getting probated. it's pretty easy to post in d&d if you can prevent yourself from melting down about cucks or troons so i can see why it's not popular itt lol

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boner confessor posted:

Remember when D&D decided to segregate their sub-forum. Had to keep the undesirables out of there huh?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
lol remember how multiple people were calling for Trump's death and violent attacks on Republicans in D&D and it took a thread in QCS to get any action taken against them

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Probably because living in this loving parallel universe where everything went wrong in 2000 was punishment enough. Not that it doesn't have insane people reveling in the complete dystopian chaos.

Dystopian chaos > polite tyranny

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My biggest hope for trump is that a brief moment of clarity where he realizes simultaneously how stupid and hosed he is is caught on camera.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Have I told you you're an evil piece of poo poo yet? Because I think I did, I just forget if I said it's specifically because you think poo poo like 'PC CULTURE IS OPPRESSION!'

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread is now for your favorite quotes from D&D.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Then why are you crying about people complaining about Trump?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

DrPlump posted:

This thread is now for your favorite quotes from D&D.

Apoplexy posted:

Please. Tell me you wouldn't have reflexively coated the inside of your pants if you heard that Richard Spencer's Klan rally with tiki torches from Home Depot had ended with 5 Antifa Technicals driving up and mowing them down with M-249s.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DrPlump posted:

Remember when D&D decided to segregate their sub-forum. Had to keep the undesirables out of there huh?

that was lowtax's idea

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

Have I told you you're an evil piece of poo poo yet? Because I think I did, I just forget if I said it's specifically because you think poo poo like 'PC CULTURE IS OPPRESSION!'

It literally is. "Thought policing" is the epitome of oppression

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

that was lowtax's idea

I'm pretty sure it was a poster in the thread and lowtax said "uh sure, ok"

then they bitched that they were in a posting ghetto lol

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

it's pretty weird how the only people who bitch about thought policing are generally crazy assholes who can't get anyone to listen to their opinions or agree with them so they have to argue that technically, they have a right to say what they're about to say lmao

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

lol remember how multiple people were calling for Trump's death and violent attacks on Republicans in D&D and it took a thread in QCS to get any action taken against them

i'm surpised no one sent poo poo to the SS just for the lols.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

I'm pretty sure it was a poster in the thread and lowtax said "uh sure, ok"

you're wrong, which is not a suprise to anyone really. it was lowtax's idea because qcs posters complained about a thread ik probating and banning them from a racism honeypot thread. new subforum means a full mod

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Uh, no, pretty sure it's slavery, authoritarianism, fascism, racism, all those are the epitome of oppression. You're simply short-sighted scum of white comfortable privilege with no perspective or intellect to speak of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

boner confessor posted:

you're wrong, which is not a suprise to anyone really. it was lowtax's idea because qcs posters complained about a thread ik probating and banning them from a racism honeypot thread. new subforum means a full mod

I'd like to see the post, can you link it to me?

• Locked thread