Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
https://mobile.twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en for shadow chancellor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Squizzle posted:

i preside over all vices

so is drinking not a vice? my probation officer needs to know for ~reasons~

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

M_Gargantua posted:

so is drinking not a vice? my probation officer needs to know for ~reasons~

Drinking is a virtue, not a vice. The only way vice can be connected to drinking is if you were to say "hey, let's drink and watch Miami Vice."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Drinking is a virtue, not a vice. The only way vice can be connected to drinking is if you were to say "hey, let's drink and

discuss optimum strategies to defeat kim ron the sorcerous stage 3 boss in vice project doom"

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

2DCAT posted:

Drinking is a virtue, not a vice. The only way vice can be connected to drinking is if you were to say "hey, let's drink and watch Miami Vice."

I will decide the beer of choice this week. Expect a Champange. Of Beers.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Weeping Wound posted:

you rang?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

*peeks out of window intently*

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

:eyepop:

:guinness:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

*peeks out of window intently*
you know who they named that poo poo after dontcha sug???

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you know who they named that poo poo after dontcha sug???

naw hon, enlighten me

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

naw hon, enlighten me

:wink:
look my middle name up on your intelligence committee phone!!!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Well, what do you know?

It's a Champagne of Beers!

It's PABST BLUE RIBBON

I will make the world drink something better, let alone myself, but let's start with something simple, shall we? :sigh: (it's also like $5 for these don't slay me)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
miller high life would have won

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

:wink:
look my middle name up on your intelligence committee phone!!!

i like it when you put ya lips togetha, and blow ya secrets into ma ear

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

Well, what do you know?

It's a Champagne of Beers!

It's PABST BLUE RIBBON

I will make the world drink something better, let alone myself, but let's start with something simple, shall we? :sigh: (it's also like $5 for these don't slay me)

pabst it is! i'll be sure to stick to it during senate chamber hours instead of the gin or bourbon i normally have during the work day

lookit! this thread is helping to combat my lifelong alcoholism! what joy! :cheers:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:39 on May 16, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
triple post

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:39 on May 16, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
dp

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
since that all died down since we were discussing it, i made a liquor thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820697

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
i wanna try that thing where you soak fruit in alcohol and eat it

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Rushi posted:

is tomato a fruit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hot take: boozefruit isn't as fun as doing each act separately

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Rushi posted:

do people do this with anything but white liquor

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Hot take: boozefruit isn't as fun as doing each act separately

get a mason jar

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
In light of Weeping Wound's declaration, May 15th will be Dennis Hopper Day in C-SPAM as a recognized holiday annually, naturally this will draw animosity from the dutch as we choose to willfully disregard Heineken. On that May Day, let it be known that no Heineken shall pass through ones mouth for the full duration of that day. :o:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

In light of Weeping Wound's declaration, May 15th will be Dennis Hopper Day in C-SPAM as a recognized holiday annually, naturally this will draw animosity from the dutch as we choose to willfully disregard Heineken. On that May Day, let it be known that no Heineken shall pass through ones mouth for the full duration of that day. :o:

What's the official stance regarding Heineken butt funnels on this day?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

2DCAT posted:

What's the official stance regarding Heineken butt funnels on this day?

heineken is poo poo, seems like thats where it belongs

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

rip franklin q booth slain before his time by a cowardly heinekin drinker hiding in a closet using a stolen firearm only in obamas america could this happen rip

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Squizzle posted:

discuss optimum strategies to defeat kim ron the sorcerous stage 3 boss in vice project doom"

Stay low, stick to the whip. Save your grenades for later

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I would like to turn our focus on a small project in making sure the Orb Thread gets compiled for a possible photoshop friday submission? There are a lot of gems that are lost in the folds of Trump thread, even the Kellyanne ones in the previous as it is the nature.

It seems that Goblins have been worshipping a large orb-like entity that has breached the plane and I have no qualms or concerns because I'm hung over as poo poo and will amend that an Orb gangtag will be given out to all those who donate to the upcoming Planned Parenthood thread in the works perhaps?

You may confer your thoughts on this matter as a cabinet, please do. I will be laying on the couch with the pillow over my face because everything is too loud.

I also wish to see that the roof to the Mansion fixed so I will be enacting a big EO with regards to that, keep your ear to the floor

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Lastgirl posted:

I would like to turn our focus on a small project in making sure the Orb Thread gets compiled for a possible photoshop friday submission? There are a lot of gems that are lost in the folds of Trump thread, even the Kellyanne ones in the previous as it is the nature.

It seems that Goblins have been worshipping a large orb-like entity that has breached the plane and I have no qualms or concerns because I'm hung over as poo poo and will amend that an Orb gangtag will be given out to all those who donate to the upcoming Planned Parenthood thread in the works perhaps?

These are both good ideas. I'm also willing to use my power as Secretary of Liquor to buy 2 bottles of our alcohol-of-the-month, Rittenhouse Rye, for any contest-related purposes. Although, due to some state/country liquor shipping reasons and age-verification issues... this idea might be reduced to me simply venmo'ing out money for people to buy alcohol (which any winner will likely instead use the money for stuff like anime tiddies).

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

2DCAT posted:

These are both good ideas. I'm also willing to use my power as Secretary of Liquor to buy 2 bottles of our alcohol-of-the-month, Rittenhouse Rye, for any contest-related purposes. Although, due to some state/country liquor shipping reasons and age-verification issues... this idea might be reduced to me simply venmo'ing out money for people to buy alcohol (which any winner will likely instead use the money for stuff like anime tiddies).

just lol if you think i'll buy anythang but liqa

you must be out ya gotdamn mind; instead, ya issue wit me will be whetha i try to stretch the funds by buyin cheap swill, which

i definitely will :q:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Extremely congested voice]: hypernorbalization

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

just lol if you think i'll buy anythang but liqa

you must be out ya gotdamn mind; instead, ya issue wit me will be whetha i try to stretch the funds by buyin cheap swill, which

i definitely will :q:

uh i got the guy bringin me all that other stuff you said you wanted but ill keep it hush hush sinator

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

uh i got the guy bringin me all that other stuff you said you wanted but ill keep it hush hush sinator

why thank you! :3:

you are a fine citizen, patriot, and more importantly, friend :kimchi:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im p liquored up so i do have one ciritism to makk cane next months liquor of month bec something my neighborhood liquor store has in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

like maple syrup?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Baloogan posted:

im p liquored up so i do have one ciritism to makk cane next months liquor of month bec something my neighborhood liquor store has in stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bombay sapphire?

or perhaps jameson?

i think jameson is errywhere

altho, i should really be leavin dis to 2dcat

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

blue curacao, served neat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

blue cuckacorb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

Baloogan posted:

Send me a picture of the whiskey and gin sections of your local liquor store.

• Locked thread