Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
STILL BETTER THAN MATH CLASS AMIRITE FELLAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Parents signed off on it lmao

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Those kids were jr police academy students and there is some rule that says they have to be maced first before they are allowed to carry pepper spray

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Those kids were jr police academy students and there is some rule that says they have to be maced first before they are allowed to carry pepper spray

Yeah, my sister went to the academy and said she got tazed and pepper sprayed as a requirement so you would know what it is like. Enjoy Chiche!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Bad Moon posted:

Yeah, my sister went to the academy and said she got tazed and pepper sprayed as a requirement so you would know what it is like. Enjoy Chiche!

You also get to smell marijuana, or at least used to. I'm sure Chiche has no idea what that's like.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Grittybeard posted:

You also get to smell marijuana, or at least used to. I'm sure Chiche has no idea what that's like.

Put me on the case chief, I'm ready

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
do you get to smoke it to test the potency like alex jones

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Bad Moon posted:

I'm honestly more worried about spending all day running.

Grittybeard posted:

Doing my part for god and country! :patriot:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

lol if you didn't have at least a couple classmates voluntarily tazed and pepper sprayed every year in high school.

I bet none of you had bottle rocket wars or got chased by bulls at feeding time either.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am listening to a shoe gaze playlist on Spotify while working and I think I might cut myself!!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm eating an artisanal chipotle burrito bowl for lunch and I'm starting to think Chipotle forever is not a bad idea

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
I'm seeing Fifth Element in a theater with recliners for team building. I'm not mad.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Neil Armbong posted:

I'm seeing Fifth Element in a theater with recliners for team building. I'm not mad.

That rules!

Cheegcan gewd!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Neil Armbong posted:

hire me

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

When it's over point out Willis and Oldman never meet and become team leader.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My coworkers are discussing who would win fights between Star Wars and LOTR and Harry Potter characters

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How would LOTR characters even have a chance in this fight

Oh god what am I even saying

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

Gandalf or Saruman might have a chance with magic, which is the only thing keeping Harry Potter characters in the running?

Christ I thought about it too, why?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
My coworkers are discussing whether the Clinton's body count is in the triple digits or not

Hire me

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

My coworkers are discussing who would win fights between Star Wars and LOTR and Harry Potter characters

Kick over the table and yell "THE SISKO IS ADVERSARIAL"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

They would all get wrecked by the Guardians of the Galaxy

Amy Pole Her posted:

Uhm well you see, the Fellowship are under divine protection and wielding enchanted arms of the elven court that will protect them from the devlish Harry Potter magic and the mud race people of the star wars universe.

My coworkers are crowing about the Celtics winning the draft.

trade you.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm 30 miles from any of my coworkers

:feelsgood:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The Celtics winning the Draft Lottery is so loving funny. Even though they're likely getting rolled by Cleveland, I can't think of another #1 seed in the playoffs from either conference in NBA history landing the #1 overall pick.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

I am listening to a shoe gaze playlist on Spotify while working and I think I might cut myself!!

"Rave Down" by Swervedriver is my shoegaze jam.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eli Wiggum posted:

The Celtics winning the Draft Lottery is so loving funny. Even though they're likely getting rolled by Cleveland, I can't think of another #1 seed in the playoffs from either conference in NBA history landing the #1 overall pick.

Yeah it's pretty gross.

It was pretty close with the Celtics before though. When they drafted Len Bias at #2, they had just won the Finals because of some trade where they ripped off the Sonics.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

It was pretty close with the Celtics before though. When they drafted Len Bias at #2, they had just won the Finals because of some trade where they ripped off the Sonics.

Nominal human being Darren Rovell's thoughts on that:

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/864645800219070469

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Haha yeah, that's what had me thinking about it originally.

Sometimes the #brand guy is good.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

That song is on this playlist!

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

That song is on this playlist!

I also went thru an extended My Bloody Valentine phase, but that Swervedriver song is probably my favorite song of the entire genre

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

And the award for largest tweet goes to...*drum roll*

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Sad!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ehud posted:

Lush is literally my favorite band.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Seen them twice live because they're the favorite band of, of all people, my mom. They put on pretty good shows.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Portugal the man - Feel It Still

Song of the Summer - that's a guarantee

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Probably Magic posted:

Seen them twice live because they're the favorite band of, of all people, my mom. They put on pretty good shows.

Huh, that made me think. I'm relatively close to my mom, hang out with her fairly often, and have absolutely no idea what her favorite band is. I'll have to ask.

My dad was a huge jazz guy, I think that just dominated the conversation whenever it came to music while he was around.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

My mom's favorite artists? Englebert Humperdinck by a mile and then a mix of Bob Marley and Lionel Ritchie.

I used to be sereneded by this literally every weekend when she would clean the house and crank the music.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Portugal the man - Feel It Still

Song of the Summer - that's a guarantee

I'm a rebel just for kicks now

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Probably Magic posted:

Lush is literally my favorite band.

Lush is great and so is Swervedriver. Shoegaze in my opinion is good as hell.

Been listening to too much GBV and the Fall lately.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
My mom loves The Beatles and ABBA aka my mom owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

I'm a rebel just for kicks now
you survived :unsmith:

• Locked thread