Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

ElGroucho posted:

Jewish, gay, and women right-wingers are the craziest poo poo to me... It's like discovering a retarded pegasus.

One of my students yesterday told me women shouldn't vote because they're too emotional, and she knows this because she is a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

I'm still confused why these survivalists think a single razor blade is a really useful thing to carry around with them.
It's for their wrists in case they ever have a moment of clarity.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ElGroucho posted:

Jewish, gay, and women right-wingers are the craziest poo poo to me... It's like discovering a retarded pegasus.

I can not over-emphasize how far the right-wing has gone

They need to figure out how to destroy Bill O'Freaking'Reilly and then have a clever debate about winning the war on hooribleness

So they did that, sort of (no they didn't) are there any more monsters in your closets

Just gently caress it

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

marshmallow creep posted:

One of my students yesterday told me women shouldn't vote because they're too emotional, and she knows this because she is a woman.

Parents of people like this should be put in an institution.

Oh, and their local church burnt down.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Some of the most vocal and irritating alt-right MRA's that tie everything to "feminists" and "SJWs" I've met have been women :(

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Saint Freak posted:

Kinda hosed up that they added to the insult and photoshopped a baby's face onto that man's body. Like I don't think that's proper journalism at all.

I don't usually hate babies but this one made me rationally angry.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Besesoth posted:

Nice

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Besesoth posted:

Oh my God

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Besesoth posted:

I get this reference!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

quote:

He repeatedly posted photos of naked, obese women.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Congratulate her on her upcoming Fox News career

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

please affirm her in her decision to never vote

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

ElGroucho posted:

It's like discovering a retarded pegasus.

I don't know, Pegasuses are pretty closely related to horses so I'd expect them to be dumb.

Poor old Pegasus, thought of Bellerophon and died

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Poor Pegasus, thought of myrmidons and died.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
A bit late, and a repost, but happy birthday Norway :norway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxnY2SWZTvk

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What exactly is going on here?

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Pesticide20 posted:

I assume he supports Sheff Weds who just lost on penalties in a playoff

He probably expected them to breeze through

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Pesticide20 posted:

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday F.C. lost in the semi-finals and he's trying to off load a bunch of train tickets that he bought in anticipation of the team going forward.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Mezzanon posted:

Holy poo poo does that jacket say "BAD LIEUTENANT" ???

No one has brought up that it's a work jacket. Like, he goes to work with BAD LIEUTENANT emblazoned on him. gently caress that dood.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/politico/status/864964080800587776
:bisonyes:

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/jackherer20/status/864673274130821125

https://twitter.com/bookjerk/status/864730440208273408

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Rick_Hunter posted:

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday F.C. lost in the semi-finals and he's trying to off load a bunch of train tickets that he bought in anticipation of the team going forward.

At the time he tweeted that, I believe Sheffield were winning.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Still did them a favour by informing them of the negative connotations of that particular number.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

:munch:

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

My mother is one of those people and for the life of me I don't know how or why. She also voted for trump. Action movies starring women just send her into a rage because "It's not right" that women take on action roles because "Girls can't take a punch!" :negative:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Browsing EDC images is my favorite way of feeling less crazy and the smell of white, urban paranoia is kinda satisfying.

All the computer janitors with their ten pounds of stuff that usually contains a glock lookalike or two and some extra clips and a "tactical pen".
loving edc a colt peacemaker if you want to pretend you work in the wild west, you pussies.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

My mother is one of those people and for the life of me I don't know how or why. She also voted for trump. Action movies starring women just send her into a rage because "It's not right" that women take on action roles because "Girls can't take a punch!" :negative:

Fighting for something better is hard, but if you poo poo all over yourself enough, the lovely people might take you in! You too can be "one of the good ones!"

Just ask David Clarke! Who is now part of the Department of Homeland Security.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SATs are out of 2400 now so a 1488 would be telling her she's going to, ugh, like ASU or something

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Slugnoid posted:

So do you walk around with this up your arse all day just in case you get snatched, or do you carry it around with you in your pocket and quickly shelve it when the poo poo goes down?

Yes, you need to wear it 24/7. Even when sleeping. You never know when an abduction could happen. Live in fear.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Nuebot posted:

That's just dumb. "Girls can't throw a punch" would better. Women have been taking punches forever. Surviving getting the poo poo beat out of you on the regular is a prime survival skill for women.

somedude
Mar 27, 2011

Pick posted:

SATs are out of 2400 now so a 1488 would be telling her she's going to, ugh, like ASU or something

They changed it after a couple years, it's back to out of 1600 with the essay graded on a scale of 0-24.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
"It was a joke, a joke!"

The Washington Post posted:

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, “Swear to God.”
-

When initially asked to comment on the exchange, Brendan Buck, a spokesman for Ryan, said: “That never happened,” and Matt Sparks, a spokesman for McCarthy, said: “The idea that McCarthy would assert this is absurd and false.”

After being told that The Post would cite a recording of the exchange, Buck, speaking for the GOP House leadership, said: “This entire year-old exchange was clearly an attempt at humor. No one believed the majority leader was seriously asserting that Donald Trump or any of our members were being paid by the Russians.”

https://twitter.com/BrendanBuck/status/864967402878009345
https://twitter.com/adamentous/status/864974319776038913

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

1488 isn't an SAT score worth bragging about, anyway. Besides, anyone who boasts about them is a fascist piece of poo poo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

crosshatch
Dec 10, 2006

Bobby Digital posted:

Are you forgetting about noted NBA champion Chris Anderson???

Who do I talk to about the free nuggets?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Pingiivi posted:

OK. So you've been bagged and stripped and you're in some death cave. Now you've pooped your key and get your hands free. What now?

Build a suit, in a CAVE, with a box of SCRAPS

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The quality is dreadful because this is rip from a 1980s-era VHS, but I am assured this is very real.

https://twitter.com/AeroDork/status/864883847753854977

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Memento posted:

The quality is dreadful because this is rip from a 1980s-era VHS, but I am assured this is very real.

https://twitter.com/AeroDork/status/864883847753854977

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dDumDN3Y5I&t=533s