Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Nomadic Scholar posted:

Well, guess I'll just buy her and some other 200 splinter hero when open beta wipes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

Titan posted:

She's pretty strong now, but they also broke her a little, a long with a lot of other heroes. The particle filters are all hosed up and other players can see her squirrels and it just covers everything in squirrels and dust. She is rather awesome now though.

What kind do you need?

energy

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

Whats your in game name? Steam is being stupid and won't find you.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Titan posted:

Ever going to spill the beans on how you REALLY got that Tasky TTK?

I don't know what you mean. The Tornado Kick one? I did post the build for it and it is 100% what I use in-game.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Has there been any word on them removing the 50%exp penalty for local co op? Makes it kind of unplayable when you're so underleveled

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

Titan posted:

Whats your in game name? Steam is being stupid and won't find you.

ingame name is Grandio
I have no idea how much things are worth any more but I managed to find a lizard serum and a hyde in the two days since reinstalling plus my old stuff from pre-BUE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hauki
May 11, 2010

queeb posted:

Has there been any word on them removing the 50%exp penalty for local co op? Makes it kind of unplayable when you're so underleveled

Yeah, like, I guess I kind of get why you might think it's an issue the other way but this is such a dumb loving 'solution' that only :gaz:

Titan
Jan 14, 2002

Metrohunter posted:

ingame name is Grandio
I have no idea how much things are worth any more but I managed to find a lizard serum and a hyde in the two days since reinstalling plus my old stuff from pre-BUE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Meh no worries on price. I'll just hook you up with one. I added you to my friends' list in game, so whenever you log on I'll hit you up.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

will open beta progress carry over to full release or will it be like closed beta and everything will get wiped again?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

will open beta progress carry over to full release or will it be like closed beta and everything will get wiped again?

I thought the only wipe was between closed & open, but I'm not positive on that

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Who are the starter heroes for the PS4 version?

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Open Marriage Night posted:

Who are the starter heroes for the PS4 version?

you get 400 splinters to spend as you please

most hero costs have changed relative to the pc version though, and I think there's only 3 200 splinter heroes

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Cool. Probably use that to buy Thor, and then buy another 1,000 Gs to go with my 500 from the Spider-Man pack, so I can get the Jane Foster advanced costume.

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

It's still weird how many of the characters are 600 splinter considering there aren't any random hero boxes in the PS4 version.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Character pricing on PC was done with the intent that there would be one new character a month to blow your splinters on, which they know isn't going to be true on consoles, so rather than reduce the splinter drop rate in the console version (which would cause people to riot) they just made everything cost more splinters

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Is this Omega yet or

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Only if you're into knotting.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Is this Omega yet or

Still more of an alpha

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Guys...what if Real Near didn't like hotdogs before going to Gaz?

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/864202823671570432

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Grinning Goblin posted:

Guys...what if Real Near didn't like hotdogs before going to Gaz?

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/864202823671570432

Mr. Gaz is a disease.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

he accidentally tweeted his password

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Asros' Twitter account has legit provided more consistent and higher quality content in the past year than this dumb, bad, dead game.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

That's because his twitter account has a designer still working on it, unlike

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

That's because his twitter account has a designer still working on it, unlike

Oh yeh? Who?

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Are the story reward boxes that give purple catalysts good for anything or do I just sell them

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Oscar Meyer

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

4 inch cut no femmes posted:

Are the story reward boxes that give purple catalysts good for anything or do I just sell them

Open 'em for a shot at unstable molecules at least.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

More gaz goodness. I was ttk'ing Hawkeye tonight and the best I could do with ranged was 1:46 while I got melee down to 1:29. Hawkeye: World's Deadliest Kicker.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

As someone who cosmic'd Hawkeye using only a melee build, I welcome the new melee Hawkeye meta.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.
Looking for an invite to Groot Force. In-game name is "Esrok". I main melee Captain Marvel, prestiged once. Gear not terribly optimized because I am allergic to grinding but I can clear cosmic terminals without much issue.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Esroc posted:

Looking for an invite to Groot Force. In-game name is "Esrok". I main melee Captain Marvel, prestiged once. Gear not terribly optimized because I am allergic to grinding but I can clear cosmic terminals without much issue.

Please provide your TTE so we can see if you're worthy

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

Jusupov posted:

Please provide your TTE so we can see if you're worthy

I have no idea what that means. So that should be the indication of my worth.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Someone please post IOD's TTE vid

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

For the sake of a man whose name isn't yellow yet? Probably wouldn't even appreciate my skrull cosplay.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Esroc posted:

I have no idea what that means. So that should be the indication of my worth.

TTE, aka Time To Eat, we use the metric of 2 dozen hotdogs

Quill
Jan 19, 2004
DPS, Doobies Per Second

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Cosmics.... piled high

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Adult Sword Owner posted:

TTE, aka Time To Eat, we use the metric of 2 dozen hotdogs

I thought it was Thingburgers?

May be difficult to find those now, but I'm sure one of these guys has a big stash in their freezer.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

I took my daughter to Denny's and got her a thingburger back in the glory days. She seemed so confused about why I was timing her and shaking my head with disappointment.