Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I've changed my opinions. ARMS is going to be GOOD and Splatoon 2 is going to be BAD.
The gently caress is this poo poo? Both of them are going to be GOOD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AfroGunsou
Dec 8, 2009

:yeah:

LunaSky
Sep 10, 2008

Even Diablo has a soft side
Can you hook up a mouse and keyboard to the Switch for Minecraft? That would be amazing!

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

LunaSky posted:

Can you hook up a mouse and keyboard to the Switch for Minecraft? That would be amazing!
Yes that's definitely something that you would be able to do and warranted a post of you asking in this thread.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Splatoon 2 is going to be so good it will almost make up for the fact that the virtual console is never going to happen.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I'm gonna have to get more aggressive in finding a Switch

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Apparently toys r us is getting a shipment on Friday, so try that

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

But uhh, don't go to the store I'm going to

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I got a switch while they were briefly in stock on Amazon today for the actual MSRP and not from some third party seller tacking on two hundred dollars.

I am ready to enter the fun zone.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

row a boat with that thing, god drat

empathe
Nov 9, 2003

>:|

threeagainstfour posted:

I got a switch while they were briefly in stock on Amazon today for the actual MSRP and not from some third party seller tacking on two hundred dollars.

I am ready to enter the fun zone.

Same. Arrives tomorrow. Splurged for overnight shipping lol.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Norns posted:

Yes females in fact have asses.

"females"

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Norns posted:

Yes females in fact have asses.

:thunk:

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Splatoon 2 is going to be so good it will almost make up for the fact that the virtual console is never going to happen.
I, for one, am NOT incredibly excited to pay $12 to play Super Mario World for the 43rd time.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Bill Barber posted:

I, for one, am NOT incredibly excited to pay $12 to play Super Mario World for the 43rd time.

It might load faster though which will save seconds off speedruns

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Yes I am in fact Ferengi

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Maybe there will be an ambassador program and all of us that had to wait a year to play a mario game will get NES Golf and Game Boy Qix for free.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I hope one of the Arms DLC guys is a rotary telephone person.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Maybe I'm dumb but every time I start looking at a virtual console library on the eShop I immediately get depressed at how much it would cost to get all the good games and start wishing I could jailbreak and pirate emulate them all instead.

I'd gladly pay $10/m or whatever for unlimited access to whatever is available on the Virtual Console, but piecemealing every single game when they're at MINIMUM $5 sucks to me.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Bill Barber posted:

Maybe I'm dumb but every time I start looking at a virtual console library on the eShop I immediately get depressed at how much it would cost to get all the good games and start wishing I could jailbreak and pirate emulate them all instead.

I'd gladly pay $10/m or whatever for unlimited access to whatever is available on the Virtual Console, but piecemealing every single game when they're at MINIMUM $5 sucks to me.

Please take piracy and crime chat out of this thread, it's not needed!

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I have a feeling that Nintendo will announce something cool for VC next month but I know I'm just setting myself up for disappointment.:smith:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I want new games or least remakes not the same games again!

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
Someone, somewhere will be unironically upset this happened in the latest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Patch.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

I don't get it. What is the problem with the first pic?

EDIT: Oh that pose means "up yours" in Europe apparently. Didn't know that.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Bowser did this exact gesture in the Japanese version of Super Mario RPG and they changed it for everything else. I didn't even realize it was offensive and I don't think I've seen anyone do that in 20 years.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't get it. What is the problem with the first pic?

It's happened with other jp games in the past.

E: nvm, just "gently caress you"

Motto fucked around with this message at 03:00 on May 18, 2017

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Maybe there will be an ambassador program and all of us that had to wait a year to play a mario game will get NES Golf and Game Boy Qix for free.
Would download, would play, would regret after like an hour of tilting off at the ridiculous sparkxxx things.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Bowser did this exact gesture in the Japanese version of Super Mario RPG and they changed it for everything else. I didn't even realize it was offensive and I don't think I've seen anyone do that in 20 years.

Devs in Japan probably thought it was OK before someone told them considering it's a part of the official Calamari Country Dance.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
She just wants you to check out her guns.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

:fap:

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Imagined fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 18, 2017

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

That thread is surprisingly understanding for neogaf.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

So it's a tanned Chun Li?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

There's gonna be Splatoon theme Joycons and Pro Controllers.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Dizz posted:

So it's a tanned Chun Li?

Is it against Interpol regulations to subdue a criminal with parts of your body?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I love that I can't even play the single player tutorial in the Arms Testpunch until the specific time.:thumbsup:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Is it against Interpol regulations to subdue a criminal with parts of your body?

Do you really want to press that to the strongest woman in the world?

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I'm glad someone took ridiculous anime hair to its logical conclusion and turned it into a deadly weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

going on a work thing for a week, do I grab shovel knight, wonderboy or a combo of blastermaster and tumbleseed? I'm leaning towards shovel knight or the blastermaster combo...

• Locked thread