Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Monaco just knocked off Toulouse at home to go 3 points clear at the top. Big match tomorrow night, Nice vs PSG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I hope big Balo scores some goals if he's not banned right now for whatever reason.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

I hope big Balo scores some goals if he's not banned right now for whatever reason.

I think he's actually not! He's been quietly going about his business for a while, he should be good to go.

Method Mango
Sep 26, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

He did it OP

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Method Mango posted:

He did it OP

:mario:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Phwoar I'm glad I'm a long time fan of Les Aiglons

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
get hosed psg

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
PSG are a bunch of connards

edit: lol Draxler lol Cavani

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Apr 30, 2017

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
:laffo: Balotelli

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

Phwoar I'm glad I'm a long time fan of Les Aiglons

same, going back to the old days of August 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Booo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
attn Gigi: Thiago Motta just got sent off

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Multiple replays and j still haven't seen it since they never said where it happened

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
ahahahaha get hosed PSG

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lmao

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
does di Maria realize that there are still a few matches left, what a loving moron

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
"tacle à retardement" :laffo:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
2 red cards in a game involving Balotelli and neither for for him :eyepop:

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lol are PSG seriously not going to win Ligue 1?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

curried lamb of God posted:

attn Gigi: Thiago Motta just got sent off

a good rear end day in French Football

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

a good rear end day in French Football

I agree OP

Also, Monaco is three points ahead and also has a game in-hand. Can't wait for the meltdown if PSG doesn't win

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Mario's goal was really good

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
All the Italian papers are saying that Simeone is in negotiations to take over at PSG this summer. Then again, those same rumors happened last summer and nothing came of it.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

trem_two posted:

All the Italian papers are saying that Simeone is in negotiations to take over at PSG this summer. Then again, those same rumors happened last summer and nothing came of it.

He'd be good for them - when asked about the possibility of finishing third this year and having to do the CL playoff, Thiago Silva allegedly said something about that "cutting into our vacation time" which is not something I'd imagine Simeone would take in stride. Of course, that'd be a third major tactical shift in three seasons.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

He'd be good for them - when asked about the possibility of finishing third this year and having to do the CL playoff, Thiago Silva allegedly said something about that "cutting into our vacation time" which is not something I'd imagine Simeone would take in stride. Of course, that'd be a third major tactical shift in three seasons.

If he's worried about vacation time he should come home to Milan :v:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

If he's worried about vacation time he should come home to Milan :v:

They love defenders around his age, so it could still happen!

I don't know why Simeone would go to PSG though, it's a poo poo-show while Atletico seems pretty well-run. There's not really a sporting director and Al-Khelafi's been getting transfer advice from Silva for years (they paid 50M whatever for David Luiz because Silva wanted a Brazilian back-line so he didn't have to speak French).

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jason Sextro posted:

They love defenders around his age, so it could still happen!

I don't know why Simeone would go to PSG though, it's a poo poo-show while Atletico seems pretty well-run. There's not really a sporting director and Al-Khelafi's been getting transfer advice from Silva for years (they paid 50M whatever for David Luiz because Silva wanted a Brazilian back-line so he didn't have to speak French).

I mean, money?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Well, they do have that.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Jason Sextro posted:

I don't know why Simeone would go to PSG though, it's a poo poo-show while Atletico seems pretty well-run.

lmao

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I support Marseille, so I probably have a pretty low bar for 'well-run'.

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

It's been a bit since I've been able to follow anything in Ligue 1, though I used to love Marseille. Can someone give me the rundown on the club at the moment? I caught today's match against Nice and am stoked again. I see that the club is without Batshuayi or Gignac, and Valbuena is now with Lyon. Ownership and coaching seems to have jumbled around some too. Who's who to know and what direction is this trash league taking the team?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Balo's had his best ever league campaign with 15 goals :unsmith:

He'll be a legend in France for making all of PSG melt down last match

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Quantumfate posted:

It's been a bit since I've been able to follow anything in Ligue 1, though I used to love Marseille. Can someone give me the rundown on the club at the moment? I caught today's match against Nice and am stoked again. I see that the club is without Batshuayi or Gignac, and Valbuena is now with Lyon. Ownership and coaching seems to have jumbled around some too. Who's who to know and what direction is this trash league taking the team?

new management seems interested in winning rather than fire saleing star players every season, payet and thauvin are back and doing ok (thauvin more than payet) and gomis is scoring the goals. new owner has said he's ready to put in 200 million euros to rebuild and if that happens monaco and psg could see some real competition for the title season after next

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Monaco has officially won the league :toot:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

emery is getting sacked

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

new management seems interested in winning rather than fire saleing star players every season, payet and thauvin are back and doing ok (thauvin more than payet) and gomis is scoring the goals. new owner has said he's ready to put in 200 million euros to rebuild and if that happens monaco and psg could see some real competition for the title season after next

I know new management wants to but it remains to be seen how things are going to go - the one thing they desperately needed and need is a good defense, but instead they paid big money to bring back Payet. Which is nice in the sense that he never should have left to begin with, but that defense is wretched.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

R. Guyovich posted:

emery is getting sacked

Wenger is gonna walk right in to this position imo.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Gigi Galli posted:

Can't wait to see PSG compete for the coveted Third-Place Trophy

Given that Emery won 3 consecutive Europa Leagues, I'm kind of impressed that PSG did as well as they did this year - I was expecting a 3rd-place Group Stage finish straight into the Europa League and/or a fourth-place finish in the league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

After next season, imo.

And Monaco rule.