Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

both!

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

RoboFrance_29 posted:

Holding My Butt Open Laterally :goatsecx:

Hillary Must Be On Lockdown.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Trump anecdote lol.

I work as an interpreter and translator and the mood worldwide regarding interpreting Trump is that his manner of speech is so disjointed and difficult to follow that a live interpretation is functionally impossible. And a week delay with clarifying questions would be necessary for some of his speeches.

Interpreters worldwide have all been throwing their hands up

"understanding the meaning is my full time job and Trump's speeches are so devoid of meaning it's pointless to attempt"

Edit: hmbol

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I want to believe!

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/865010009259814912

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Well

https://twitter.com/AaronBlake/status/865011518148153345

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
The united states government got played like a fiddle by russia. The GOP are cowards, and trump is probably out golfing right now. Who cares what time it is.

lol, and now it is like "where did everyone go? we have to get our stories straight."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Very cool we tie this to turkey and edrogen that just had a coolio visit as well.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

This is pretty fake seeming considering that isn't formatted like an FBI document and Comey quoted Trump.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jestery posted:

Trump anecdote lol.

I work as an interpreter and translator and the mood worldwide regarding interpreting Trump is that his manner of speech is so disjointed and difficult to follow that a live interpretation is functionally impossible. And a week delay with clarifying questions would be necessary for some of his speeches.

"understanding the meaning is my full time job and Trump's speeches are so devoid of meaning it's pointless to attempt"

There was a huffpo article or some poo poo about this and I can't understand how it's true. Trump talks at a fourth grade level, literally all he does is say "thing is bad, folks, very bad. I know someone, an expert on thing, he tells me it's very bad. Not many people know that. But it is, and I'm good, not bad."

How hard is it to translate that thing is bad and then the number three hundred and four?

Randumb Thots
Apr 5, 2015

Also :same:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

There was a huffpo article or some poo poo about this and I can't understand how it's true. Trump talks at a fourth grade level, literally all he does is say "thing is bad, folks, very bad. I know someone, an expert on thing, he tells me it's very bad. Not many people know that. But it is, and I'm good, not bad."

How hard is it to translate that thing is bad and then the number three hundred and four?

Think about it. What's the difference between an incredibly bad translation of someone capable of complete sentences and fairly accurate translation of what Donald Trump says?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861550676505219073

Oh yeah

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Jestery posted:

Trump anecdote lol.

OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT OF UNITED STATES PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO SAUDI ARABIA:

Trump: (Unintelligible)

***End of Script***

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i want everyone with a delicate constitution to take a break from this thread

death by lolverdose is a real thing and i worry about you

Resdfru
Jun 4, 2004

I'm a freak on a leash.

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

I'm guessing its because of the way he bounces around in 50 different directions in one sentence.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

In case anyone can only read tweets and had their eyes glaze over at this article

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/865019105082048513

Lmao they knew he was bought out by the Turks and let him do this anyways

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm surprised Donald got the cold shoulder and had a :sad: face on when turkey dude left the whitehouse.

^ the plan was to arm and use Kurds

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
Countdown to huckabee tweeting a hilarious gutbuster of a joke where he calls kurds turds

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So is wikileaks full pizzagate now or just a bot or what https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865016269602508801

Broshevik
Mar 25, 2011

No Pain

paul_soccer10 posted:

So is wikileaks full pizzagate now or just a bot or what https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/865016269602508801

Wikileaks has been garbage since collateral murder t b h

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

paul_soccer10 posted:

Uh I have no idea how this is supposed to be incriminating.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Feminasty Slut posted:

Where do the insufferable salt of the earth middle america retards post besides facebook and local news comment sections? I wish to reap their tears.

I think this is the thread you're looking for:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3807831

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

I'm surprised Donald got the cold shoulder and had a :sad: face on when turkey dude left the whitehouse.

^ the plan was to arm and use Kurds

To be fair that's been US policy for over a decade.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

The emails in that WikiLeaks link basically say that an insane BUT HER EMAILS FBI agent obsessed with benghazi wanted to help Romney win the 2012 election and told some congressmen about the patreous investigation. The reps told Mueller that the guy leaked the info, at which point Mueller took the agent off the case and informed the Director of National Intelligence's liason.

A true villain.

turn off the TV fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 18, 2017

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

WikiLeaks used to be so drat cool back when they had big-time corporate leaks poo poo

Now it's laughable

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
I hope whatever they're getting paid is worth it because like all their credibility is loving gone

You could've been something Wikileaks :smith:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That gently caress face von clownstick tweet owns I'm so glad our president was a retard on Twitter even before he was our president

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder how much pence is already thinking about his presidency

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
remember when the WaPo said Trump leaked classified info to the Russians

and McMaster claimed it was false and he was there and it didnt happen

and then Trump said ya i did it

lol

that was yesterday

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Hmmm. Wait. Something is fucky. Hold on.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Just a hunch but I do believe our President may be only qualified to be lolled at and not qualified at all to be President.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

Just a hunch but I do believe our President may be only qualified to be lolled at and not qualified at all to be President.

63,000,000 people staunchly disagreed in November, lol

Coral Reefer
Feb 19, 2005

I touched a clown and now I am going to jail. I hope they let me keep my beard.
Grimey Drawer
Alright let's try this again!

Here you go you fuckers! This is the second smilie I have purchased because of this thread. Repeat. A second smilie has hit the thread! :hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol: :hmbol:

Thank you to Soundboz! PM me if you want anything! :dance:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all time great https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/863007411132649473

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Even Dan loving Rather is calling the Trump administration a "Dumpster Fire"

Lol

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
did you know they have these "tapes" now where you can speak and then it records what you say? its like a pen and paper but for ears. tremendous. not many people know this, but i know all about it and its very good. digital, its very digital, you couldn't do this with steam.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Madcosby posted:

remember when the WaPo said Trump leaked classified info to the Russians

and McMaster claimed it was false and he was there and it didnt happen

and then Trump said ya i did it

lol

that was yesterday

remember when the president fired the director of the FBI

and everyone in the White House said it was because of Hillary's emails and not the Russia investigation

and then Trump said ya it was the Russia investigation

lol

that was less than a week ago

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Madcosby posted:

I wonder how much pence is already thinking about his presidency

"I wonder if Mother will properly tend to the stables while I'm away..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010