Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Remember when Rush Limbaugh was rushed to the emergency room with chest pains and we were all waiting with bated breath for the good news that he died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't think anyone ever thought Clinton wasn't garbage.

She was just competent garbage

If Clinton were president right now she would probably be embroiled in even more scandals.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Where is that loving (fricking) fascist kalli

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

If Clinton were president right now she would probably be embroiled in even more scandals.

Yeah but getting away with it at least

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah but getting away with it at least

Lol, no she wouldn't.

Her husband didn't, and she doesn't have a tenth of his charisma.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Probably Magic posted:

Her husband didn't

He totally did tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dude successfully argued in federal court that eating ain't cheating

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
To be fair Trump really just has mostly the one scandal

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He totally did tho

it depends upon what your definition of 'is' is

Technically he was impeached by the House tho.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bill Clinton established "Hummers don't count" as official legal precedent

Nov 6, 2002

This is the kinda stuff that could actually amount to something.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I kinda doubt Hillary would have a special prosecutor already.

Spoeank posted:

We demand the pee tape.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
People are so insane Hillary already has scandals despite not being president

Pizza Gate
Spirit Cooking
Podesta's Tasty Risotto
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Kalli posted:

I kinda doubt Hillary would have a special prosecutor already.

We demand the pee tape.

Do we know what Mueller is investigating? Find the peepee tape, FBI!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Spoeank posted:

True, the stealing the election scandal is the only one. Hillary would surely be in many more such as cheese gate and the vilerat vendetta.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

it depends upon what your definition of 'is' is

Technically he was impeached by the House tho.

It didn't pass and lead to the Dems briefly retaking Congress due the action's massive unpopularity

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This is the kind of thing that gets pence, which is just as if not more important.

also:

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/865183635397386240

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Clinton sucks in a pretty ordinary, moderate-high level of corruption for a Democrat way. Trump is completely off the scale.

It's like the difference of having a passive aggressive boss that dumps work on you at 4:30 on a Friday versus one that has kidnapped you and chained you to a radiator.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

fsif posted:

Clinton sucks in a pretty ordinary, moderate-high level of corruption for a Democrat way. Trump is completely off the scale.

It's like the difference of having a passive aggressive boss that dumps work on you at 4:30 on a Friday versus one that has kidnapped you and chained you to a radiator.

One makes a decent horror movie and the other makes a bad comedy with Jennifer Aniston?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Trumps speech in saudi arabia will be followed by a men only toby keith concert

no that is not a lie

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Are you implying that being chained to a radiator isnt hot as gently caress?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

no that is not a lie
lmfao

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Aren't stringed instruments haraam? How's that going to work? Toby Keith acapella sounds like a war crime.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

FizFashizzle posted:

no that is not a lie

amazing. in which country does trump gently caress up the worst on this trip? all of them?

Nov 6, 2002

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It didn't pass and lead to the Dems briefly retaking Congress due the action's massive unpopularity

Two articles of impeachment were passed by the House of Representatives, which means he was impeached and brought to trial in the Senate, where it failed.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Neil Armbong posted:

amazing. in which country does trump gently caress up the worst on this trip? all of them?

50/50 he cancels the trip before Israel, 100% he doesn't make it past Israel

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

What are some good martial arts movies? I liked Drunken Master, The Raid, and more story based poo poo like Oldboy.

13 Assassins is amazing. Takashi Miike's Hara Kiri is awesome too, but very slow.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Ronin's arena in 13 assassins is one of the most baller setpieces / scenes in a movie

Also his introduction.

Honestly, his character was easily my favorite, guy was a beast.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Takashi Miike is rad because you could watch only his movies and get every genre, budget, and quality of movie that exists

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Naoto

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Late to movie chat but all of you should watch Black Dynamite.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Takashi Miike is rad because you could watch only his movies and get every genre, budget, and quality of movie that exists

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oh yeah movie chat, the original Conan movie with Arnold. The score by Basil Poledouris is incredible, it's got James Earl Jones turning into a snake, it's got voiceover by Mako, what more could anyone want?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Look at all these nerds that didn't say Blazing Saddles

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I want this irl

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The best part of blazing saddles is that the jokes are racist enough that nerds don't endlessly requote them at each other like the Python films. Great movie.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
On the subject of deaths - I hope Betty Shelby suffers a violent one

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kalli posted:

The best part of blazing saddles is that the jokes are racist enough that nerds don't endlessly requote them at each other like the Python films. Great movie.

Says you. I endlessly sit around campfires farting

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Kalli posted:

and the worst part is, just like with Python's holy grail, the film just breaks the fourth wall instead of bothering to have an ending.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Kalli posted:

Also that Richard Prior wrote the white characters' lines and Mel Brooks wrote the black characters' lines. I most definitely wrote a paper on Blazing Saddles for my Rhetoric of Westerns class in college -- which was class where we just watched westerns all semester and the projects were super easy for a writing component class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/865...er%2Findex.html

• Locked thread