Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Lladre posted:

Fruit is just nature's candy.

Poutine is over rated fried potato.

Broccoli. Now there is a food to relish.
tempura broccoli with a dab of unsweetened yogurt mixed with siracha

why yes, I am fat, why????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

TheAgent posted:

tempura broccoli with a dab of unsweetened yogurt mixed with siracha

why yes, I am fat, why????

broccoli tempura is best tempura

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
"Doctor" Derek Smart, yeah, sure, let me believe you have all this information about Chris Roberts. Maybe you're just a big-dicked black guy who makes bad games? What would you do if I whipped out your dick and made you cum straight down my throat? HUH "DOCTOR??" What would you do then? You and your giant, perfect dick with all your goonies who I imagine endlessly service you can go straight to hell.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

TheAgent posted:

"Doctor" Derek Smart, yeah, sure, let me believe you have all this information about Chris Roberts. Maybe you're just a big-dicked black guy who makes bad games? What would you do if I whipped out your dick and made you cum straight down my throat? HUH "DOCTOR??" What would you do then? You and your giant, perfect dick with all your goonies who I imagine endlessly service you can go straight to hell.

:wtchris:

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

AP posted:

Thread getting weird again.

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Nothing is funnier than a dog in a formal outfit. Look it up on the internets.

Hav posted:

To be fair, America should be in the Hague over crimes against cheese.

"Oh it all has to be pasteurized, think of the kiddie-winks"

You know this explains why the Old Amsterdam Cheese I got in the US didn't taste nearly as good as it did when I was in NL. I do feel slightly robbed now.

But cheese aside, let's discuss a proper hamburger. Never going to beat a real American burger. Nor our chicken wings. And being in the south sweet tea and pork BBQ is a luxury that makes most Euro cuisine seem straight out of the third world. gently caress, an actual Italian pizza in Rome wasn't even as great as Papa Johns. Yeah, I said it.

The foods I miss the most from my time in Europe are currywurst and pork schnitzel. And those both were German. Which is really all Berlin had going for it. Scottish breakfast was amazing though. Haggis is a pretty great addition to the English breakfast.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

TheAgent posted:

Still a better love story than Twilight

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

Are you ok, commando?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Bofast posted:

Are you ok, commando?
had a yogurt and blue cheese taco, tripping balls

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

TheAgent posted:

:a2m:

:reddit: got so tired of metaphorical dicks running a company that they long for the real thing with Derek.

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

TheAgent posted:

The mother gently caress is this??? I don't know if I want this to be a quote from the ds hate thread or if we need to regulate which one of us is posting on the agent account this week.

TheAgent posted:

What would you do if I whipped out your dick and made you cum straight down my throat?

I mean, I guess enjoy it? Maybe tip you for the initiative?

DarkRefreshment fucked around with this message at 17:37 on May 18, 2017

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
why isn't it surprising that the mods of r/ds and r/sc and r/sctrades are all huge trump supporters

lol enjoy getting conned by an orange julius and a half british thumbchud, you dummos

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

AP posted:

Thread getting weird again.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
1,000 yard colorblind stare

well HECK Phil
Feb 25, 2010
Toilet Rascal

TheAgent posted:

why isn't it surprising that the mods of r/ds and r/sc and r/sctrades are all huge trump supporters

lol enjoy getting conned by an orange julius and a half british thumbchud, you dummos

Both promise dreams, but all you get is nightmares.

On the subject of cheese, you fuckers have not lived till you had an omelette with goat cheese.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

DarkRefreshment posted:

The mother gently caress is this??? I don't know if I want this to be a quote from the ds hate thread or if we need to regulate which one of us is posting on the agent account this week.

I mean, I guess enjoy it? Maybe tip you for the initiative?

It's every post from the ds obsession reddit in concentrated form.

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

I didn't realize Kayak was anti Semitic. Just watch for shaved fur on the top of the head and some weird dog goose stepping I wish I could photoshop in to a gif.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

TheAgent posted:

umm..mods?

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

had a yogurt and blue cheese taco, tripping balls

If you start waving your hands around like Croberts, call a doctor

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
lol if what I'm hearing is true and CIG is finally straight up admitting amazon is now paying their bills

there's some talk going around of STAR CITIZEN: A CHRIS ROBERTS GAME IN CONJUNCTION WITH AMAZON STUDIOS or something eerily similar regarding marketing material

considering they straight up now have people from amazons payroll doing engine and tools work for them, its only a matter of time before it gets out anyway

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

DapperDon posted:

umm..mods?

No it's okay, he's just archiving

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

well HECK Phil posted:

On the subject of cheese, you fuckers have not lived till you had an omelette with goat cheese.

This. This I can get behind. It's a concoction that sounds not only delicious but less likely to contain reject biohazard samples from the CDC. Unlike some tacos we've read about recently.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

TheAgent posted:

lol if what I'm hearing is true and CIG is finally straight up admitting amazon is now paying their bills

there's some talk going around of STAR CITIZEN: A CHRIS ROBERTS GAME IN CONJUNCTION WITH AMAZON STUDIOS or something eerily similar regarding marketing material

considering they straight up now have people from amazons payroll doing engine and tools work for them, its only a matter of time before it gets out anyway

Ok, now that you've officially lost your mind, give us some juicy deets,or make some up,either's good.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

DarkRefreshment posted:

But cheese aside, let's discuss a proper hamburger. Never going to beat a real American burger. Nor our chicken wings. And being in the south sweet tea and pork BBQ is a luxury that makes most Euro cuisine seem straight out of the third world. gently caress, an actual Italian pizza in Rome wasn't even as great as Papa Johns. Yeah, I said it.

Friends don't let friends eat Papa John's. Everything else you said was spot on.

DarkRefreshment posted:

The foods I miss the most from my time in Europe are currywurst and pork schnitzel. And those both were German. Which is really all Berlin had going for it. Scottish breakfast was amazing though. Haggis is a pretty great addition to the English breakfast.

Britain's contribution was the curry sauce and chips, which while sounding absolutely horrible is actually it's own thing. The sauce itself is evocative of wallpaper paste and the curry sauce of the Victorian era, being a kind of mustard yellow. Occasionally there are raisins. Haggis is surprisingly superb, but not the only entrant into the offal culinary range; Faggots are often overlooked, being a largely loose meatball of the horrible bits of the animal in a rich gravy.

TheAgent posted:

Be super-funny if the not-gannt was actually down to Amazon supplying some sort of manager of projects. I'm speculating on the fake news, obviously.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

TheAgent posted:

Well, seriously goonie, it's really only Chris's vision that is important. Anyone can code it after he gives them the direction to go.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

TheAgent posted:

How long till they get creative control and actually force the game to get released?

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

ripptide posted:

Well, seriously goonie, it's really only Chris's vision that is important. Anyone can code it after he gives them the direction to go.

Wouldn't be the first time he was invited to leave a project before release. If he is invited to leave, of course. I don't have a time machine.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

TheAgent posted:

As hilarious as this might be it's going to be a pain in the rear end. It just means we have another 2 years of Amazon propping up cig until they finally force a release and then promptly sever all ties

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Would pet that doggo

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Ok, now that you've officially lost your mind, give us some juicy deets,or make some up,either's good.
e3 is gearing up and people are starting to get in all the wonderful marketing crap that has to go up everywhere

DarkRefreshment
May 5, 2015

Speaking of the CDC and to get far far away from going on about Derek's man parts...

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to put a research facility full of the worst get hosed viruses the world has ever known right next to a major metropolitan area?? It's literally 6 miles from downtown Atlanta. I guess 5 miles would have been too close for GhonaSyphaHerpleAIDS but 6 is "just right"

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

vyst posted:

Would pet that doggo

He likes it when summer rolls around cause he gets ice packs on the hot days lol

e: gently caress yeah nat kaibo snype

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

TheAgent posted:

I still refuse to believe amazon wouldn't do any due diligence and give chris roberts money.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

big nipples big life posted:

I still refuse to believe amazon wouldn't do any due diligence and give chris roberts money.
yeah but
  • the people running AGS are old, old buddies with Chris Roberts
  • Amazon stated they would take a loss of $750m over 4 years to jumpstart their games program
  • they hired john loving smedley to run a studio

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

DarkRefreshment posted:

Speaking of the CDC and to get far far away from going on about Derek's man parts...

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to put a research facility full of the worst get hosed viruses the world has ever known right next to a major metropolitan area?? It's literally 6 miles from downtown Atlanta. I guess 5 miles would have been too close for GhonaSyphaHerpleAIDS but 6 is "just right"

Reston, VA was one of the only Hazmat IV facilities in the country when their sample of ebola went airborne. Luckily it was nowhere near as virulent and only caused flu-like symptoms. Back in the 90s.

Edit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reston_virus - E.Reston is actually a variant.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Oooh i'm so displeasured!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TheAgent posted:

It's not that big.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Can't wait for Star Citizen to get released under the name Freelancer 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Oooh i'm so displeasured!
better dig into this cranberry and cream cheese taco everyones been talking about to try and cheer me up