Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Alhazred posted:

Feminism help women not being killed, horribly mutilated or otherwise traumatized.

Not only feminism:
- human decency
- ethics
- legal systems

Feminism is really a good battle good fighting for, but not the only battle.

Edit (Thanks Zanzivar!):
Fight for your survival, fight to save others and never ever stop dreaming. Always defend your dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8

Tei fucked around with this message at 19:05 on May 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Tei posted:

Not only feminism:
- human decency
- ethics
- legal systems

Notice that

- videogames

aren't on your list.

Makes you think.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Tei posted:

Fight for your survival, fight to save others and never ever stop dreaming. Always defend your dreams.

This new Muse song sucks!

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tei posted:

Not only feminism:
- human decency
- ethics
- legal systems

Yes only feminism. Spousal rape is just one example of how both legal systems, ethics and human decency failed women in a spectacular fashion.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Alhazred posted:

Yes only feminism. Spousal rape is just one example of how both legal systems, ethics and human decency failed women in a spectacular fashion.

I think in most nations the legal system will have a say about it. But people don't report it enough. I blame culture, I think is a culture thing and how some people is educated. Education is a thing that when improved you see the effects a generation later, so it takes a long time and most of us will not see it fixed.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tei posted:

I think in most nations the legal system will have a say about it.

It was loving legal to rape your wife in the UK until 1993. It was because of the feminists movement that it was made illegal.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Let's talk about Zelda for 15 more pages

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

When legal systems, culture, or anything else is doing anything to support feminist causes, it's still, by definition, feminism.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

I'm the "I'm Gay" tattoo

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

old man yells at cloud

Kirschen posted:

Trump won't acknowledge that the Western Wall is part of the Jewish state. He's gone back on his promise to move the U.S. embassy to our capital city. Now he's cut his visit to Yad VaShem from 30 minutes to 15! The closer he gets, the smaller he looks.
Labels: America, embassy, Israel, President, trump

:laffo: stiglich steadily progressed from "draws trump as a clown" to "can't stop sucking trump's cock". republicans ALWAYS fall in line.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Avirosb posted:

Let's talk about Zelda for 15 more pages

Its like a novel. What happened to three boxes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hey wait that is the same 4 boxes repeated 4 times

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol Dry Bones slowly realizing Trump was just bullshitting morons like him is almost cute

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
loving christ kirschen thought the embassy move was a good idea

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Wonder what Kirschen thinks about Trump canceling his visit to Masada because he'd have to take a cable car up there instead of just landing a helicopter. On Masada.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-cancels-visit-ancient-masada-site-after-israel-blocks-helicopter-landing-611287

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

If you think the infotainment sub-moronic hack house that is CNN is "assassinating" Trump, then Trump is a phenomenal weakling.

And what exactly has CNN done? They still give Kellyanne Conway airtime, for gently caress's sake.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
incredibly dreamy lee harvey oswald

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Tornadoes don't just appear magically, but are the result of unstable atmospheric conditions in the area. A science for conservatives cartoon.

Trump died for America's sins.

Obama's and Hillary's "scandals" are complete snoozers compared to the rampaging grease fire of Trump. AGC (also :lol: at the hyper-exaggerated snore for Benghazi)

Nice timing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mandatory lesbian posted:

loving christ kirschen thought the embassy move was a good idea

Tbf though you really can't do Yad Vashem in 15 minutes

Trogdos! posted:

old man yells at cloud

Thought experiment: what are their other hands doing

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

Obama's and Hillary's "scandals" are complete snoozers compared to the rampaging grease fire of Trump. AGC (also :lol: at the hyper-exaggerated snore for Benghazi)

If I never see that wacky swirly capital "G" in the middle of the word "Benghazi" again I'll die a happy man

ok slightly less miserable of a man

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

those dastardly democrats, opposing the republican president for some reason

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gently caress sean delonas

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

How is he going to drain the swamp when he himself is made of swamp.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Sandpuppy posted:

Same.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I'm the dead mime in the Delacroix painting

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

loquacius posted:

If I never see that wacky swirly capital "G" in the middle of the word "Benghazi" again I'll die a happy man

ok slightly less miserable of a man

Does Ramirez know/care that the Republicans closed the Benghazi investigation with a final conclusion of Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż once Hillary didn't become President?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

D.N. Nation posted:

Does Ramirez know/care that the Republicans closed the Benghazi investigation with a final conclusion of Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż once Hillary didn't become President?

what difference would that make :confused:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the prime minister's endorsement of her chancellor – Theresa May declines the chance to say Philip Hammond’s position is safe"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
MAC ON...the Liberal Democrat's election manifesto

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol at an American calling something a "row"

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

fool_of_sound posted:

They could also be inferring something from your ten post in two minutes meltdown you had over the cartoon a few days ago.

e: oops, sorry, thought you were despera

Please don't gaslight me.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bicyclops posted:

Sitting next to Obama are the corpses of Kennedy and Lincoln.

I still say Obama is the stronger example since Trump was directly responsible for the birther bullshit.

Alternatively, Hillary screaming "LOCK HIM UP!"

loquacius posted:

This cartoon does a really good job of making Trump look like a Disney villain

Specifically, this one.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 20:57 on May 18, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Actual biggest scandal from Obama presidency.

Biggest scandal of Hillary Clinton campaign:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I have my complaints about Clinton, but I genuinely liked all of her Dr. Horrible outfits

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Comey views finally investigating Trump as payback for real work buried under a mountain of manufactured scandals.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I have my complaints about Clinton, but I genuinely liked all of her Dr. Horrible outfits

Aesthetically, Hillary always seemed like she was running for President of the United Federation of Planets.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

D.N. Nation posted:

Aesthetically, Hillary always seemed like she was running for President of the United Federation of Planets.

Well, they say dress for the job you want...

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm not trying to say I hate it, I'm just saying I can't take her seriously in it.

Like she's about to send DARPA and the new experimental acceleration battle suit against the space russians after they used a giant satellite microwave doomsday weapon on the US.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Remember when Obama had a meeting? That was crazy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Sandpuppy posted:

Nice timing.

Noted globalist Theresa May?

Also nice touch with the Charlie Hebdo, real classy.

• Locked thread