Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

i don't think you know what profits mean. My company is worth 2 million at the time i purchased my vehicle, its now worth 5.3 million. Currently, I am in the process of selling it and I am the sole proprietor.

congrats on having job paying you 150k per year.

You're fat and at best you live in a studio apartment and you're not wearing any clothes right now because you don't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Poetic Justice posted:

Russia Russia Russia

kills net neutrality

Russia Russia Russia!

wow talk about the nerds getting owned by the jocks

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

Russia Russia Russia

kills net neutrality

Russia Russia Russia!

Wow, I can't believe the Democrats are attacking net neutrality. It's not like this was an issue where they made progress in getting internet classified as a public utility, and that the Republicans trying to revert that was something they warned people about and fought against.

Good thing Trump is president!

bad news bareback
Jan 16, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

i really dislike antifa because a week ago I was downtown portland in a business meeting and some little turd ripped the gas tank cover off my benz.

I was like wtf you doing bro and the little bitch ran away holding up the cover like war trophy.

lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

You're fat and at best you live in a studio apartment and you're not wearing any clothes right now because you don't work

Obesity is something that Native Americans have suffered because of modernization. Making fun of that is highly incentive and problematic.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tallgeese posted:

And yet Snatch still manages to be less insufferable than his detractors who waste their breath responding to him.

The amount of vitriol being spewed forth is impressive.

spews forth tonnes of vitriol, then slips in my own vitriol, tries to get up but im out of breath

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't blame me

I voted for Hillary

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh wait gently caress

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

paul_soccer10 posted:

the amount of frustration that boils over when hillary wins will almost certainly produce at least one suicidal mass shooter. I would be shocked if there were no election related shootings, even if trump supporters somehow come to terms (hahaha) with the fact that their savior is a failure their rage and hatred for hillary isn't going anywhere and the prospect of going on an emasculated rampage that ends with their corpse on the news is more appealing to them than being reminded of their failure every time they turn on the tv or computer for 4 years

americans killing each other is fairly funny, also, as well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

well this post explains why paul soccer posts here, it's ok bro if acting like a lunatic in here and calling others stupid eases the pain, we will bear your burden

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Mnoba posted:

well this post explains why paul soccer posts here, it's ok bro if acting like a lunatic in here and calling others stupid eases the pain, we will bear your burden

nice!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

Let's see what gems exist in your post history mr big shot native american millionaire goon I bet there's nothing hilarious or contradictory at all

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014
I mean if Trump did lose think of all the bird sanctuaries that would have been in jeopardy.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Let's see what gems exist in your post history mr big shot native american millionaire goon I bet there's nothing hilarious or contradictory at all

oh i don't have plat, i just like checking you hillbots if you toxxed or not in your rap sheet but boy is that a doozey eh?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mnoba posted:

lol you dug through my old posts because you're mad at me because you love turmp

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i stand by that post. hillary won

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
all you have to do is click the rap sheet button

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

paul_soccer10 posted:

i stand by that post. hillary won

if you swap hillary and trump around it's true too lmao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
more people voted for hillary, she's the president

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Mnoba posted:

hey i am over here

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

hey i am over here
[/quote]

Whoops sorry. I know your posts better that mnobas to know there's nothing actually funny in them though

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Man, Spunky got his av back, but it's all wrong.

It's not centered, it's got no text...

The only person who should feel greater shame is the person who bought him the Proud Boys crap to begin with.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 01:26 on May 19, 2017

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

oh i don't have plat, i just like checking you hillbots if you toxxed or not in your rap sheet but boy is that a doozey eh?

Well I sure didn't but I do have a ban for being sexist and a probation in D&D so I'm not sure why we're not on the same team

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Well I sure didn't but I do have a ban for being sexist and a probation in D&D so I'm not sure why we're not on the same team

abbey got ya, i doubt you were really being sexist gbs 1.0 was painful friend let me buy you a beer

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

abbey got ya, i doubt you were really being sexist gbs 1.0 was painful friend let me buy you a beer

Usually I drink bourbon but I'll take a porter or a stout or a sour

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

No, i bought it through USAA car finder and paid cash for it as a celebration because the business I created hit its 3rd year in a row making $300k in profits.

Did you have any financial assistance creating that business, or since then?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Usually I drink bourbon but I'll take a porter or a stout or a sour

sours have always intrigued me, i stick to easy wheat ales like blue moon and am too much of a pussy to waste 14 bucks whats a good one to start with?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Did you have any financial assistance creating that business, or since then?

no loans or outside investors, besides the cash I invested into it at the start. I slowly scaled up by reinvesting profits back into the company over years till it was sustainable enough model that a personal salary was viable. Since then, the company profits have increased without the need to scale up overhead.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Trying to call out people's real life is always dumb as poo poo and makes you look like a moron

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mnoba posted:

sours have always intrigued me, i stick to easy wheat ales like blue moon and am too much of a pussy to waste 14 bucks whats a good one to start with?

I had a few weird lovely ones but the first two I liked were Frucht Passion Fruit and Show Me Sour. I'm not necessarily an expert

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

no loans or outside investors, besides the cash I invested into it at the start. I slowly scaled up by reinvesting profits back into the company over years till it was sustainable enough model that a personal salary was viable. Since then, the company profits have increased without the need to scale up overhead.

Impressive. So it was only your initial investment (presumably earned solely via the sweat of thine brow) that started the company, and then you were able to reinvest 100% of the profits since you didn't need them to live off of.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lemming posted:

Trying to call out people's real life is always dumb as poo poo and makes you look like a moron

I disagree, if someone's life is hilarious and dumb and they're making it available for everyone it's funny to poke at it unless it becomes like a ulilililia or Chris chan whatever situation where obsessive weirdos base their free time around a mentally ill person

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Lol that someone bootstrapping themselves from nothing makes liberals brains melt

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
For instance, snatch duster is probably a dumb liar about his income and job but I'm willing to believe he's native American cause that doesn't really add much to his claim and I would look like a real jerk if he was telling the truth. If it turns out he's rich uh I dunno I'd just be casually surprised

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Impressive. So it was only your initial investment (presumably earned solely via the sweat of thine brow) that started the company, and then you were able to reinvest 100% of the profits since you didn't need them to live off of.

idk what you are getting at? I'm not a libertarian that thinks all social nets should be done away with. I had food stamps while attending college.

Before starting my business I had great job and salary working at my tribe's gaming commission as an executive. While working there i started my business and once my business required my full attention I quit, took a substantial hit and risk to my personal finances for several years while I slowly grew it. Now its several years later I've decided to sell it to a larger competitor for a lot of money, which I will have 1 year contract working for them as a VP during the transition.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Actually race means a lot because apparently when you're a white male people throw copious amounts of money at you and give you great jobs, so it's more impressive for a non-white to succeed.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

theperminator posted:

Lol that someone bootstrapping themselves from nothing makes liberals brains melt

This might melt your mind but saying things on a forum doesn't make it a thing. I bet the only thing you've perminated is the smell of your unwashed balls in the same pair of "athetlic" shorts you've been wearing since March like most obese guys who can't actually fit into pants

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

For instance, snatch duster is probably a dumb liar about his income and job but I'm willing to believe he's native American

I'll happily believe 100% of that poo poo it just interferes with his bootstraps narrative when hes getting 70k a year of free money plus free college plus free housing. Like if he wants to insist that he got absolutely nothing while he was starting his Iowa Chop business then that's his prerogative but I'm probably not gonna automatically believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I'll happily believe 100% of that poo poo it just interferes with his bootstraps narrative when hes getting 70k a year of free money plus free college plus free housing. Like if he wants to insist that he got absolutely nothing while he was starting his Iowa Chop business then that's his prerogative but I'm probably not gonna automatically believe it.

and there it is, Native American Privilege.

• Locked thread