Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Snatch Duster posted:

it was a good joke

I would've used *gifts you blanket* personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Have any of you actually been in a fight

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

I have 20 lbs of muscle over you so don't come in here stomping like your big dawg

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I actually did amateur boxing in college but that was nearly 10 years ago. Haven't been in any fights in years.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I fight with words, for a voice can be sharper than any sword

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I have 20 lbs of muscle over you so don't come in here stomping like your big dawg

So no. You all would seriously get your bootstraps rear end beat by a 5'8 gay kid who can box and wrestle because you have no training whatsoever. Let's do it. LET'S DO IT MOTHERFUCKER AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

I actually did amateur boxing in college but that was nearly 10 years ago. Haven't been in any fights in years.

Ok you'd probably beat me unless we could do mma rules

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Also my roommate works in downtown portland and didnt mention seeing any antifa being chased down the street by a native American millionaire so that whole story is pretty suspect tbh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

VikingSkull posted:

*dangles a bottle of whiskey in front of you*

c'mon man let me stay

This casual racism is disgusting.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Aesop Poprock posted:

So no. You all would seriously get your bootstraps rear end beat by a 5'8 gay kid who can box and wrestle because you have no training whatsoever. Let's do it. LET'S DO IT MOTHERFUCKER AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you take rasslin just to rub up on dudes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wolfsheim posted:

Also my roommate works in downtown portland and didnt mention seeing any antifa being chased down the street by a native American millionaire so that whole story is pretty suspect tbh

It's because he's not that and you forgot that he's supposedly 6'6 so he's a near 7 foot millionaire native American which is such a media magnet you'd think someone would pick up on it but

Aesop Poprock fucked around with this message at 03:17 on May 19, 2017

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Erdogan personally ordered US citizens beaten on US soil for exercising their first amendment rights.

Where's Trump's nationalism when you need it? It is nowhere, because Trump is a pussy.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wolfsheim posted:

I parked my car off of SW Park and Madison. I didn't chase the turd nor did I wear a black tux with a top hat and monocle.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Did you take rasslin just to rub up on dudes

Wrestling is probably the most homophobic sport imaginable so no I was pretty closeted during that time period

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

Did you graduate?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

scrubs season six posted:

Did you graduate?

Yes. You Marxists are all pretty weird bunch.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Me too. Had some student loans but nothing major since I worked while I was in college and also got some grants/scholarships.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I fought a kid in high school who was loving with me. He was like a trashy kid that hung off the jocks nut sack. We both hit each other in the face a bunch like a hockey fight until we stalemated. The gym teachers came out after it was done and told us we were idiots. He stopped loving with me and I saw him at a party a couple weeks later and we drank schnapps together

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Snatch Duster posted:

Yes. You Marxists are all pretty weird bunch.

I have 3 friends who were golden gloves boxers but I never was. I doubt you were either but I still trained at their gyms and sparred with them constantly so I doubt I'm worse than you. I'm probably quicker because of my size. Your reach might be annoying but my wingspan isn't bad. I wanna fight weirdos from something awful now

If it's mma rules you're dead, there's no way you have any sort of sprawl or guard

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Me too. Had some student loans but nothing major since I worked while I was in college and also got some grants/scholarships.

I don't care

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

I have 3 friends who were golden gloves boxers but I never was. I doubt you were either but I still trained at their gyms and sparred with them constantly so I doubt I'm worse than you. I'm probably quicker because of my size. Your reach might be annoying but my wingspan isn't bad. I wanna fight weirdos from something awful now

If it's mma rules you're dead, there's no way you have any sort of sprawl or guard

:discourse:

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

This thread is some of the stupidest poo poo I've ever seen on this dead gay forum and I have been here a while.

Noone gives a poo poo about your real/fake wealth. Trump is insanely inept and probably dangerous and definitely hilariously lovely as a leader.

haha nah lol trump's fine.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Snatch Duster posted:

I don't care

I know.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Accretionist posted:

Erdogan personally ordered US citizens beaten on US soil for exercising their first amendment rights.

Where's Trump's nationalism when you need it? It is nowhere, because Trump is a pussy.
Erdogan is laughing at us, folks. He's laughing at us and our stupid leaders.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Why are you not having fun with this we're supposed to be cutting pro wrestler promos on each other fuckwad

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Don't disrespect me

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure goons have seen my bank account... but they really should. I mean, they would have a VERY different approach to my posting if they really knew. And by that I mean goons would "watch out" for the "boss" if they saw me posting in a thread. Oh man let me tell you. But they have no idea.

They really don't.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

no pubes yet sorry posted:

This thread is some of the stupidest poo poo I've ever seen on this dead gay forum and I have been here a while.

Noone gives a poo poo about your real/fake wealth. Trump is insanely inept and probably dangerous and definitely hilariously lovely as a leader.

haha nah lol trump's fine.

Trump' s fine

Aztlan will rise again.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm about to blow my poo poo but not in a pleasant way

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I fought a kid in high school who was loving with me. He was like a trashy kid that hung off the jocks nut sack. We both hit each other in the face a bunch like a hockey fight until we stalemated. The gym teachers came out after it was done and told us we were idiots. He stopped loving with me and I saw him at a party a couple weeks later and we drank schnapps together

Can you post your statistics with regard to different races and fatal incidents per police interaction? Tia

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

This casual racism is disgusting.

I think you'll find that all racisms are disgusting

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Can you post your statistics with regard to different races and fatal incidents per police interaction? Tia

Sure, blacks and whites are killed at the same rate per police interaction

Chances of an arrest or traffic stop turning fatal is about .005%

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Jesus spunk is the trump situation so dire that you're resorting to this

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

LOL no change aginst me u scrub bitch i will pwn u

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Aesop Poprock posted:

We gotta get a goons yard tard league goin. I got a CD player we can set up on somebody's back deck and we can all play our entrance themes and poo poo this is gonna be rad as hell.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Aesop Poprock posted:

Why are you not having fun with this we're supposed to be cutting pro wrestler promos on each other fuckwad

AESOP POPROCK, AESOP POPROCK LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN PAL YOU MIGHT BE

*counts on fingers*

ONE GOOD FIGHTER! BUT I'M BETTER! AND SUNDAY MORNIN IN THE WAFFLE HOUSE PARKIN LOT I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF MAN I AM!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Any numbers with regard to native americans?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I'm Donald Trump! The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! Woooooooooooooooooooo!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Aesop has obviously been drinking tonight and he just masturbated and passed out, I can feel it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Any numbers with regard to native americans?

I'm going to have to defer to the in-house expert on the subject

• Locked thread