Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

is that not a contradiction in terms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
well they posted on the previous page, so evidently "perma" is a somewhat flexible term

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Blue Train posted:

The man has not been convicted nor even tried at this point and to call him a rapist as though it is unequivocal fact is, frankly, racist as poo poo

2/10 you're no stymie

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

infernal machines posted:

we let the bitcoin child molester post in here, why wouldn't we venerate william cosby?

you must not have been here for the cozpop

cozcoin?

it was always real ugly and getting anyone to pay attention seemed like ugh

so we settled on dogecoin

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i was, and barbarian bob's cozbycoin hack, and all the forum memes it spawned

i figured it stuck around as long as it did because it's a ridiculous pain in the rear end to modify the forums css without breaking poo poo and zdr wasn't around yet

pram
Jun 10, 2001

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Blue Train posted:

The man has not been convicted nor even tried at this point and to call him a rapist as though it is unequivocal fact is, frankly, racist as poo poo

yes, its racism and certainly not the fact that our justice system constantly fails to get justice for women who are victims of sexual crimes. no sir. nope,

fyi black people hate cosby more than just about anyone else because he spent multiple years on a tour where he just lectured black men to somehow magically become better dads despite all the structural barriers in their way and then it turns out he's king poo poo of rape town and he's been talking down to every other black man for ages.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

that seems like a real kick in the teeth.

dave chappelle sure is thrilled though

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 04:28 on May 19, 2017

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

that seems like a real kick in the teeth.

dave chappelle sure is thrilled though

dave chappelle is in a really weird place lately. i had to turn off his netflix special because he opened with about 20 minutes of nonstop transphobic jokes while acting like he was empathizing with trans people.

michael che's latest special covered a lot of the sort of stuff dave used to cover and was pretty good though. louis ck's new special was pretty good too, though i know he's one of those people goons love to hate now that hes huge.

now that dogecoin has been destroyed we should really find a hawt new meme for the nice button.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

chappelle's second netflix special (the texas one) made me pretty uncomfortable.

maybe we can find a meme not directly associated with a rapist

maybe that's the yospos curse...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cis autodrag posted:

dave chappelle is in a really weird place lately. i had to turn off his netflix special because he opened with about 20 minutes of nonstop transphobic jokes while acting like he was empathizing with trans people.

michael che's latest special covered a lot of the sort of stuff dave used to cover and was pretty good though. louis ck's new special was pretty good too, though i know he's one of those people goons love to hate now that hes huge.

now that dogecoin has been destroyed we should really find a hawt new meme for the nice button.

damnit all to hell

chapelle is a comedy god and if he's doing this sort of thing he needs to get out of his bubble

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

chappelle's second netflix special (the texas one) made me pretty uncomfortable.

i think he basically hid out for a long time, got old in the process, and now poo poo has moved past him. he's not the guy edgily calling out bs anymore, he's the guy who hasn't quite realized he's the slightly backward grandpa yelling about poo poo that embarrasses his kids.

we'll always have chappelle's show though. rip in piece charlie murphy.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

cis autodrag posted:

i think he basically hid out for a long time, got old in the process, and now poo poo has moved past him. he's not the guy edgily calling out bs anymore, he's the guy who hasn't quite realized he's the slightly backward grandpa yelling about poo poo that embarrasses his kids.

we'll always have chappelle's show though. rip in piece charlie murphy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

cis autodrag posted:

i was at the taping for that (well, maybe...there was two nights and i'm not sure if they use one night's full set or cut bits from both but whatever) and it was good! except that i'll never, ever go back to dar for any sort of show. what a horrible, horrible venue.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
wait, darkness died?

e: gently caress he did :(

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Endless Mike posted:

i was at the taping for that (well, maybe...there was two nights and i'm not sure if they use one night's full set or cut bits from both but whatever) and it was good! except that i'll never, ever go back to dar for any sort of show. what a horrible, horrible venue.

He was ragging on one guy for most of the show so it was probably one night. Was he ragging on a Christian dude in the front section the whole night?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

cis autodrag posted:

i think he basically hid out for a long time, got old in the process, and now poo poo has moved past him.

he seems like he's really embracing the whole "not getting it" thing

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dont like stand up comedy. probably because every saturday morning from age 8 to like 16 was spent listening to larry the cable guy on the way to home depot with my dad

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

cis autodrag posted:

wait are we talking about Lowtax again

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

hifi posted:

i dont like stand up comedy. probably because every saturday morning from age 8 to like 16 was spent listening to larry the cable guy on the way to home depot with my dad

rip child you

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

lol

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
i cant wait to see what type of poo poo makes me illiberal when im in my 50s. c'mon mom, society is totally accepting of marriages between people and corporations now. get with the times.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
in the future, people will get engaged with brands

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

cis autodrag posted:

in the future, people will get engaged with brands

i already am bitch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

it seems like the internet does a lot to normalize otherwise seemingly extreme fetishes

so probably this

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

cis autodrag posted:

i cant wait to see what type of poo poo makes me illiberal when im in my 50s. c'mon mom, society is totally accepting of marriages between people and corporations now. get with the times.

i like the idea that pets are just slaves but who knows

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

gently caress i was just reading hte short faq he had on that.

http://www.thepaincomics.com/weekly010905a.htm

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

hifi posted:

i like the idea that pets are just slaves but who knows

lol, my dogs very much own me. i mean, i don't just stop whatever im doing and assist when my wife needs to poop, ya know?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

cis autodrag posted:

He was ragging on one guy for most of the show so it was probably one night. Was he ragging on a Christian dude in the front section the whole night?

not that i recall, but it was filmed almost a year ago. i should watch it

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

we aren't allowed to

his best comedy moments were getting punched in the face over and over again as a joke

and something else i don't remember

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
i watch gaming garbage every week just because schmorky's not in it anymore and i want to support the team

El Mero Mero
Oct 13, 2001

I'm looking forward to the point where everything breaks and it looks like nothing will be fixed and no legacy features implemented and then someone whips up a plug-in that fixes everything that was poo poo in their spare time out of pity frustration.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a DOOM house

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

El Mero Mero posted:

I'm looking forward to the point where everything breaks and it looks like nothing will be fixed and no legacy features implemented and then someone whips up a plug-in that fixes everything that was poo poo in their spare time out of pity frustration.

yeah, it's called nilbog.

already production ready and at least 50% done

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

pram posted:

a DOOM house

a mood house?

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

i once got a free trial of youtube red. most of it's poo poo but there was one black mirror ripoff which was ok that had an episode about when millennials are sixty years old and their grandchildren think they're technophobic. it was good i guess.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

cis autodrag posted:

it's one hundo pee going to be "i like eating meat"

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
lol if you think you'll be able to afford real meat and not just the synthetic stuff that tastes vaguely like cardboard

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
it will be very real cricket meat patties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

cis autodrag posted:

Of course there's nothing wrong with that you bigot

corporations are people, my friend

• Locked thread