Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calm Waters
Aug 24, 2011

Shadow0 posted:

"But why would Republicans do something detrimental to their own self-interests?" ask people ITT unfamiliar with Republicans.

yes true. the naivete of a foreigner haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

lol

https://twitter.com/yahooleaks/stat...r%3D391%23pti20

Jose fucked around with this message at 10:34 on May 19, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

reminder this is the guy who is writing the islam speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXTsajrL9iE

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
imagine trump giving bilbo baggins' birthday speech

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Trump: "Muslims are
[img][/img]

Good?"

Edit: hosed the gif

Jestery fucked around with this message at 10:56 on May 19, 2017

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I am feeling high energy tonight lads, my spoogesock is ready for the trumbolololols

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Not sure I like the new abstract peppa pig cartoon

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

it completely owns that the president of the united states is mentally and physically incapable of visiting allies (or "allies") without a) offending them in a dozen ways before even setting foot ON the plane, and b) quite possibly dying from stairs-induced trauma

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Jestery posted:

I am feeling high energy tonight lads, my spoogesock is ready for the trumbolololols

Sorry friend but my understanding is that Trump is currently in the air, so the lols are limited to those currently lucky enough to be onboard Air Force One.

May we pray that when it lands in Saudi Arabia, the pressurized hilarity sprays far and wide

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

I just realised, what is the media on the landing strip Gunna do, not film him going down stairs?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Smirr posted:

it completely owns that the president of the united states is mentally and physically incapable of visiting allies (or "allies") without a) offending them in a dozen ways before even setting foot ON the plane, and b) quite possibly dying from stairs-induced trauma

Whatever, Obama bowed down deep that one time so

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Serak posted:

Sorry friend but my understanding is that Trump is currently in the air, so the lols are limited to those currently lucky enough to be onboard Air Force One.

May we pray that when it lands in Saudi Arabia, the pressurized hilarity sprays far and wide

Pretty sure that when he lands, he will provide us with some quality lols. He is in a different country, expect a new area of lols!

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Jestery posted:

I just realised, what is the media on the landing strip Gunna do, not film him going down stairs?

Photos of him going down stairs aren't where it's at anyway; it's all about seeing that massive rear end going up 'em *licks lips*

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Someone please post the source of the Trump stairs story. I NEED this to be true so badly. Seeing a man who is scared of stairs become president is on my bucket list.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Soundboz posted:

Photos of him going down stairs aren't where it's at anyway; it's all about seeing that massive rear end going up 'em *licks lips*

Full motion video of Trump, tired, confused and jetlagged trying to look calm while being scared of the steps is Gunna be great

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

the ugliest, the dumbest, and only by sheer luck NOT the fattest president

actually, i want stats - is trump fatter than taft?

edit: taft was 320 lbs at his heaviest while president

donnie's a tall man, but is he 320?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

EXT. THE SPANISH STEPS, ROME - DAY

LUIGI, ITALY'S TOP DIPLOMAT
Alora, Signore Trump, here we are at one of Roma's most beautiful sights-a. Would you care for a, how you say, photo-op?

DONALD J TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
Uhh...

CUT TO:

EXT. SYRIA - 5 MINUTES LATER

US ground troops pour over the Syrian border.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

Someone please post the source of the Trump stairs story. I NEED this to be true so badly. Seeing a man who is scared of stairs become president is on my bucket list.

the rumor started after a nervous trump was spotted asking people the question "do you have stairs in your house"

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

he was literally holding theresa may's hand when she was visiting while they were walking downstairs in tandem

edit: OKAY FINE - they were not walking down stairs

THEY WERE WALKING DOWN A RAMP

quote:

So open, indeed, that they held hands outside the White House—an image that quickly went round the world. “I think he was actually being a gentleman,” May says, laughing off this gesture. “We were about to walk down a ramp, and he said it might be a bit awkward.”

I AM THE TOILET fucked around with this message at 11:30 on May 19, 2017

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I knew it. It would have been too beautiful to be true. Such a beautiful hmbol can't exist in a cruel world like this :(

http://www.businessinsider.de/is-donald-trump-is-afraid-of-stairs-steps-2017-1?r=UK&IR=T

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/theresa-may-on-awkward-trump-hand-hold

loving clod doesn't even know how to hold a lady's hand properly

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 11:36 on May 19, 2017

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Personally I think a certain level of caution around stairs is entirely justified, especially if you happen to be a gentleman who would build more momentum than a slimmer man in the event of a fall

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
"I might... I might pee on you a little," stammered trump as he snatched her hand, his hand drenched in sweat and reeking of ham.

As they took those first awkward steps, he said "Who knows! You uh, might even pee on me a little! Ha ha!"

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Flesh Forge posted:

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/03/theresa-may-on-awkward-trump-hand-hold

loving clod doesn't even know how to hold a lady's hand properly

This makes me really uncomfortable.

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

I have definitely been getting a bit of a twilight zone feeling lately, a sort of déjà vu. Which made it super weird when Trump responded to the the Comey firing and there's this old dude sitting next to him and I just went "wait...is that...is that Henry loving KISSINGER?" :psypop:

This could well be this generation's Watergate. Course this time around it's way funnier.

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

nockturne posted:

I have definitely been getting a bit of a twilight zone feeling lately, a sort of déjà vu. Which made it super weird when Trump responded to the the Comey firing and there's this old dude sitting next to him and I just went "wait...is that...is that Henry loving KISSINGER?" :psypop:

This could well be this generation's Watergate. Course this time around it's way funnier.

Post itt every time you lol that nixon is president

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Multilake posted:

This makes me really uncomfortable.

now that i think about it there's got to be some non-ironic fanfic out there of trump and may being lovers

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i cant take it anymore.... please land trump... i need.... i need lols...

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Plavski posted:

Post itt every time you lol that nixon is president

who's gonna be more fun to party with in hell: kissenger or hoover

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Are goons seriously excited about Trump being impeached? Pence is 10x worse and Ryan is 100x

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

do u know jenny posted:

Are goons seriously excited about Trump being impeached? Pence is 10x worse and Ryan is 100x

neither of those idiots is going to nuke a country on a whim

you're absolutely right those two would make the US a shittier place overall

but they're not going to smash the wrong coke button

recall that trump said an entire naval fleet was closing in on NK and for 12 hours I was like "oh gently caress WW3" and then whoops - 2 scoops was being retarded again

neither pence or ryan or any of the other morons are going to do that

they're all evil, but they're not dumb enough to kill the planet

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Here's the itinerary for Donny's big trip abroad. http://time.com/4784027/president-trump-foreign-trip/

Bad, hopefully fake news: "Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia, the birthplace of Islam, on May 20." Previous lol droughts turned out not to be real, let's hope this one is similar

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

I AM THE TOILET posted:

they're all evil, but they're not dumb enough to kill the planet

i mean, the repubs are DEFINITELY killing the planet - slowly

i meant kill the planet via nuclear hellfire

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

it seems really improbable to me that Pence does not go down with him so yeah President Paul Ryan is probably where it's going lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
where's the evidence that pence is wrapped up in the russia bullshit?

i'm not defending him; as far as i know the closest he's gotten to russia is flynn lying to him about not talking to russia

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he was in charge of the transition which means he knew flynn was compromised when hiring him

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I AM THE TOILET posted:

where's the evidence that pence is wrapped up in the russia bullshit?

i'm not defending him; as far as i know the closest he's gotten to russia is flynn lying to him about not talking to russia

That's all there is.

There really isn't much evidence at this point. A lot of he said she said with anonymous sources, memo that hasn't serviced in its entirety, and one closed door meeting between Trump and foreign minister of russia.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
*a knock on my apartment door*

*i open it*

Ryan: give me all your poo poo

Me: wicked; just don't loving nuke north korea or iran or anyone, really *i hand him my wallet*

Jose posted:

he was in charge of the transition which means he knew flynn was compromised when hiring him

yeah, that'll do it

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
So if Pence also gets impeached, who is Ryan's VP? Betsy DeVos? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Pretty sure he gets to appoint (as would Pence if he survives), that's how Geralg Forg became president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Ford

became president by fiat, at least some people somewhere voted for President Ryan