Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

She lies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

She wouldn't.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
:thejoke:

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Arc Light posted:

Hope the dems run an actual populist next time.

lol you know they won't.

The only reason why the GOP ran a populist is because they have no system in check to stop from random guy from taking the nomination, because you can be drat sure that the GOP leadership did not want Trump to be running for president

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rutibex posted:

it just occurred to me that Hillary might not have a choice but to try and run again. she owes big favors to many big people, maybe she got a few phones calls indicating she has to pay up or else.

i can't see any other logical reason to step back into politics after such a failure

I think it's the other way around honestly

She'll run again in 2020 because I assume plenty of people in the DNC still owe her/ she has filing cabinets full of blackmail material on these people

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
I think there's a good chance the DNC runs a populist in 2020

I mean, they installed Tom Perez, noted populist as the DNC chair

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol where the gently caress was this poo poo at my campus. sure alot of people were sad/disipointed and we talked about the election in my on class(teacher was more pissed at the people who didnt vote then any party) but other then that it was normal class day. maybe quieter then usual. by the next week everything was back to normal and i go to liberal leaning state school and we have none of the Liberal IDpol or alt right hysterics.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol where the gently caress was this poo poo at my campus. sure alot of people were sad/disipointed and we talked about the election in my on class(teacher was more pissed at the people who didnt vote then any party) but other then that it was normal class day. maybe quieter then usual. by the next week everything was back to normal and i go to liberal leaning state school and we have none of the Liberal IDpol or alt right hysterics.

what state

this is important

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

They are just blowing up isolated occurrences and portraying them as trends to paint a narrative.

It's just like when a journalist gets wind of a single report of some teen in Bumfark, Idaho pouring vodka into their eyeball and the next thing you know there is a big headline "DANGEROUS TEEN DRINKING FAD" for boomer retards to take seriously.

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
What is the standard insult to call somebody who wants single payer healthcare?

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Dean of Swing posted:

A slow berner

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dean of Swing posted:

a nazi misogynist

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Rutibex posted:

i can't see any other logical reason to step back into politics after such a failure
large stacks of :10bux:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

what state

this is important

PA. we have political stuff. but its basic poo poo.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

OctaMurk posted:

A slow berner

VikingSkull posted:

a nazi misogynist

also a communist who hates freedom

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

PA. we have political stuff. but its basic poo poo.

northeast liberals are a bit different than the rest of the country, they tend to be more pragmatic

I'm in NY so it's about the same

e- the crazy type tend to be on the west coast for whatever reason

VikingSkull fucked around with this message at 16:30 on May 19, 2017

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Chomp8645 posted:

They are just blowing up isolated occurrences and portraying them as trends to paint a narrative.

It's just like when a journalist gets wind of a single report of some teen in Bumfark, Idaho pouring vodka into their eyeball and the next thing you know there is a big headline "DANGEROUS TEEN DRINKING FAD" for boomer retards to take seriously.

It was a thing in ivy league campuses i.e. the only schools that matter according to the elites who run the media

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

northeast liberals are a bit different than the rest of the country, they tend to be more pragmatic

I'm in NY so it's about the same

e- the crazy type tend to be on the west coast for whatever reason

from what i heard its mostly ivy league schools and rich kid schools.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

i'd give 2:1 odds she runs again

no one ever says they plan on running, and all this hype of "will she?" is just to lay down the groundwork for people being ok with it when she does chooses to run

the democratic party has pushed back against the populism of the sanders crowd as strongly and clearly as they possibly can. even if its not hillary in 2020 it will be someone equally invested in toeing the party line

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

she really does.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
🔥+E 🌲 🌓 1⃣ 

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

🔥+E 🌲 🌓 1⃣ 

truth

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Probably after the first time he got caught Anthony Weiner said he wouldn't send dick pics anymore.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I'm still with her!

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I remember what happened last time Hillary phoned every single media outlet to inform them she's not running.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I guess it would be too much to ask for her to just gently caress off.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

I guess it would be too much to ask for her to just gently caress off.

She's like measles, just when you think the human race is rid of her she comes back with a vengeance

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
pretty sexist to say after twice unsuccessfully running for president maybe you should stop running for president

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Franken / Gabbard '20!

Campaign narrative can be 'Dignity'

You'll note the absence of Clinton, who is a hubris-addled nepotism case that needs to stop running for president

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
It's gonna be fun when Chelsea(!) gets primaried in 2020 and then tries to run 3 or 4 more times.

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Razorwired posted:

It's gonna be fun when Chelsea(!) gets primaried in 2020 and then tries to run 3 or 4 more times.

But she looks so cool on that Variety cover...

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Accretionist posted:

Franken / Gabbard '20!

Campaign narrative can be 'Dignity'

You'll note the absence of Clinton, who is a hubris-addled nepotism case that needs to stop running for president

isn't franken one of those dems who ranted about those meanie berniebros along with sarah silverman?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Creamed Cormp posted:

isn't franken one of those dems who ranted about those meanie berniebros along with sarah silverman?

Yeah, he was a real poo poo about it :(

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Why not just run Maple Grandpa? gently caress it, just make sure the VP is also good and go for it

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Why not just run Maple Grandpa? gently caress it, just make sure the VP is also good and go for it

You don't deserve Bernie.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
I'd vote for Ron Wyden.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Why don't they just make it a reality show? Make the candidates do all sorts of humiliating things and the public can vote. You're already half way there with electing Trump, just go the full monty. See the nominations try to eat the most amount of hotdogs, or stay in a box with a bunch of scorpions the longest, or box one another.

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
Why does Hillary need to be president so loving bad? She is provably both a dumbass and a Bad Person. Inshallah she will never be president as long as she continues to be condescending to basically everyone who isn't a sf/la/NYC career democrat. And by 2020 she will be even more physically decrepit and unelectable.

I said it before but https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fisherman_and_His_Wife ?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Why are all married men in fairy tales total loving losers. Stand up for yourself and your flounder buddy you sad sack of poo poo

• Locked thread