Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

We're gonna be the best Dad ever in NieR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

A slightly early May 4th present.
Let's Play Star Wars Battlefront 2. No, not that one, the other one.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Scheduling conflicts have put the DAH! LP on hold, but I'm not one to let that keep me down. I'm playing GTA4 now and trying to make it more interesting.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 4, 2017

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

have you a passing interest in garbled, unofficial translations of popular games? roll on down to emerald as she is played where I'll be touring the hoenn region with a faulty babble fish wedged in my ear!

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Battlefield 1

Hardcore Rush

https://beam.pro/commie_flanders

sort of role-play bc my brain is broke und i'm freaking out

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Come join us for the third iteration of the Goons Don't Know Jack Tournament featuring The Jackbox Party Pack 3 and the most requested game, Trivia Murder Party!

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Come watch as a frankly irresponsible amount of teens get their hands on world-wrecking machines in Super Robot Wars L!

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Birds, Bears and Automobiles. Let's Play the Banjo-Triloogie!

Celebrate the release of Yooka-Laylee with a megathread of the full Banjo-Kazooie trilogy! The Banjo games are my favorite game series (with Banjo-Kazooie being my favorite game, period), and I'm playing all the games with my best friends as rotating co-commentators. We're currently working through Banjo-Kazooie! We're a couple of videos in but the thread was just posted a few days ago so I think it counts as new.

FrenzyTheKillbot
Jan 31, 2008

Good Hustle
What if corporations ran the country? - Let's Play Mirror's Edge Catalyst

Come check out this prequel, sequel, remake...

Look, it's more Mirror's Edge. And you like that poo poo, right?

Ronin Of Dreams
Oct 9, 2012

Even Death laughs when the nukes begin to rain.
Building Mecha Out Of Cardboard! Let's Play Chroma Squad!

Two birds in one stone! Fulfilling a request from the mighty request an LP thread while also getting a chance to spread the joys of Tokusatsu inspired gameplay!

JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:
Nathan Drake with a Jetpack. Let's Play Dark Void

Come watch me battle poor controls and vicious physics in a sci-fi adventure best described as aggressively average.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

My new thread for Lego City Undercover is up and the opening video looks far better than the first draft:

Do I have to do EVERYTHING? Let's Play Lego City: Undercover

In this thread I will endeavor to get 100% of all the stuff on the wii u version of the game.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Mobile games make for great LPs, so come watch me play LYNE and maybe do a puzzle or two!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Just how much damage can a girl wearing a blue bikini do?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821265

DumbRodent
Jan 15, 2013

Heart Thumping Field Trip
BIG PANIC?

Come join me on a Revenge Adventure™

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

The Swindle is a roguelite game about stealing lots of stuff from robots. I'm going to play it, along with a bunch of other roguelite games.

Here's the thread.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

Let's Play Age of Decadence: A CRPG from an insane one man Dev Team in development since 2004 it made it out of development hell. Intended to have Goon Participation so you the reader! can make terrible decisions to guide our intrepid hero Bill Nye through a post-apocalyptic Roman Empire.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The conclusion to Nihon Falcom's hilarious and heartwarming JRPG trilogy.

Bydoless
Feb 25, 2017

Cooperate? Surrender the Forums you call "cooperate?"
Loved Pokemon but wished it was grimdark and edgy? Ever wanted to see a recursive trainwreck in motion. Click on the following image, then:

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Shrek

This game has no layers.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I started a short LP of King's Quest over here.
And, no, not the one from 2015. This is the original King's Quest I.

zfleeman
Mar 12, 2014

I wonder how you spell Tabasco.

THREAD

We started Sly 2 a couple weeks ago, and we're only a few episodes in.

Pros: themed cocktails
Cons: ~you decide~

Stop on by. We talk a lot.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ 0 to 1000000%!

Yeah. Fun game, move around and shoot at enemies. The thread is appropriately tagged RNG, but there's also some amount of skill involved...

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823469

that ivy guy fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jun 27, 2017

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I think it's time for us all to take a nice relaxing vacation. I hear Silent Hill is pretty nice this time of year.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

It may be four months early, but I'm gonna go hunt some ghosts as the best plumber ever.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Remember that gap between the brutal original Rayman and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, when Ubisoft was not a bad publisher?
Well, Rayman 2 started this gap back when.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I've just started a let's play of Never Alone, a co-op platformer about a girl and a fox. Don't watch it if people being bad at games is likely to irritate you because we are very bad.

VendoViper
Feb 8, 2011

Can't touch this.

Starting a participatory board game LP of Star Fleet Battles. If you want to come fly The Original Series space ships around and shoot Photon Torpedoes, come on by.

Boldly Go Where No Goon Has Gone Before - Lets All Play Star Fleet Battles

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

PMush Perfect posted:

Get Your Medusa Head In The Game - Let's Play Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Someone had to be masochistic enough to do a minimum level run sooner or later.
After a hiatus of either two or three months (depending on how charitable you're feeling in what counts as an 'update'), this LP is back and in the home stretch.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

500 steps to burn toast in Return of the Incredible Machine

Let's solve contraptions and have a good time.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Hi, my dad was the first ever space baby, AMA.
Let's Play Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Meet the Zelda game that throws everything standard about the franchise down a godforsaken cliff. Then climbs down, loots the body for soup bones, rides a wild horse into a death laser, and tumbles impotently down an incline to its own death. And in the process practically rewrites the book on both Zelda games and open world sandboxes.
Join myself, Skippy Granola and YamiNoSenshi on a wide-open adventure where you can go anywhere and climb everything not made of Sheikah Teflon.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Digi-Egg of Grinding! - Let's Play Digimon World: Dawn

In honor of the Digimon 20th Anniversary, I've decided to take another shot at LPing Digimon World: Dawn. Come enjoy this very, very flawed RPG with a good game trapped inside, struggling to break out.

Or just because you think Agumon is cool.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I've turned my King's Quest I thread into a megathread for the entire series. I've also moved on to King's Quest II, the OP of which can be found at this link.

betterinsodapop
Apr 4, 2004

64:3
Two sleep deprived 30-something best friends play Final Fantasy Tactics together, for the first time in about 20 years:

Sweegy Woods, Y'all! LP Final Fantasy Tactics

Highlights include: Ramza's tight rear end, FourLoko the Chocobo, Ralphie the drug dealing Chemist, O'Bannon the drunk wizard, and Snoop Dycee Dargg.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Come watch me play one terrible Neopets PS2 game, as seen through the eyes of three terrible people who have all played Neopets to some degree.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Dial J for Joker -- PERSONA 2: INNOCENT SIN [SSLP]

The other day, I decided I'd record some Innocent Sin footage so I can grab good screenshots for the Persona retrospective I'm writing. Then I recorded a lot more Innocent Sin footage and eventually figured "well poo poo, if I'm recording the whole drat thing, I might as well LP it", and here we are. Enjoy.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Resident Evil HD

Watch two friends play a survival horror classic. Can my own incompetence be overcome with the power of a halfway decent control scheme?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Join AJ_Impy and I as we take scenic and casual drives through various locales. We meet interesting people, and try to kill them!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Shadow of Destiny

Join Dan, Grace, and myself as we investigate why everyone in a German town has American accents. Also there's murder, time travel, and Satan.