Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

Duder died or nah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

I'm the watermark over the watermark over the watermark.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

chitoryu12 posted:

What is it with this administration and people hiding behind physical objects? Comey's behind the curtains, Spicer's in the bushes. It's like a Shakespearean comedy.

Comey didn't just hide behind the curtains, he specifically wore a navy blue suit the same shade as the white house curtains and carefully positioned himself in front of them so he'd blend in like a chameleon.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Slugnoid posted:

Comey didn't just hide behind the curtains, he specifically wore a navy blue suit the same shade as the white house curtains and carefully positioned himself in front of them so he'd blend in like a chameleon.

I mean, he is a spy.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Slugnoid posted:

You can always tell a Milford man

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Yessssssssss

Comey has nothing to lose now, just to come out and talk as much poo poo as he wants.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Slugnoid posted:

Dude is 6'8" lmao

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
Haha, Callista Gingrich is now the U.S. Vatican ambassador. The one who was Newt's mistress while his wife died slowly

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zakharov posted:

Dude is 6'8" lmao

I thought this was a joke, but holy poo poo he really is almost 7 feet tall.

Maybe Trump fired him because he couldn't handle not being the biggest man in the room.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

BrianBoitano posted:

Duder died or nah?

Nah, in the video he's shown having run about 50 yards and hunched down at that side of the road crying that he didn't do nothing.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I recall someone saying he'd been shot in the arm. I guess his arm blocked the bullet from hitting anything more vital (one of the reasons for the "12 inches of penetration" test to determine the effectiveness of a gun for self-defense; it's not just about going into the chest cavity).

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Holy poo poo, you still let people smoke in stores?

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Gorilla Salad posted:

I think that's what the clerk is telling the guy, to take his cigarette outside. But then it suddenly turned into high noon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I gotta say, both of those guys took that whole situation about as well as they could have. At least as far as that part of the video is concerned.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Worst yellow ever. Give the yellow to the flopping time-waster.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/james-comey-trump-influence/

quote:

First on CNN: Comey now believes Trump was trying to influence him, source says

:sad:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

Worst yellow ever. Give the yellow to the flopping time-waster.

Someone doesn't understand soccer.

edit:

Eh, not like it needs mentioning, but for perspective:

That happened, they stitched him up and then this happened an hour later

Yeah, that's how a real athlete plays a sport. Also there was no penalty for him getting split open by a frozen piece of rubber.

And for good measure, this is him celebrating afterwards, looks like it might have opened a bit...:

edit edit:

might as well include some schadenfreude for Bruins fans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXx6_7fpnKM

Best. 17 seconds. Ever......since prom night.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 05:33 on May 20, 2017

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Pretty sure he's not going to give any fucks about it scarring so having it open a few times isn't really likely to stress him out.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Slugnoid posted:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

HairyManling posted:

Saw this happen once. Except it was a crow. And the power lines fell into the street spitting green fire and sparks all over my truck. I probably damaged my transmission with how quickly I threw it into reverse and drove the gently caress away.

I wish I had a dash cam because a few months ago I was driving home and saw a falcon grab a pigeon off the ground in front of my car.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

AlmightyBob posted:

I wish I had a dash cam because a few months ago I was driving home and saw a falcon grab a pigeon off the ground in front of my car.

The coolest bird thing I ever saw was a crow grab a squirrel and drop it into traffic. See, we used to have these huge walnut trees all over the place and the crows figured out if they dropped the nuts onto the road, a car would smash it and they could eat it without any effort. The same principal applies to squirrels apparently.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Nuebot posted:

The coolest bird thing I ever saw was a crow grab a squirrel and drop it into traffic. See, we used to have these huge walnut trees all over the place and the crows figured out if they dropped the nuts onto the road, a car would smash it and they could eat it without any effort. The same principal applies to squirrels apparently.
This isn't even remotely the right thread for this, but since we're talking about cool poo poo we've seen birds do: Last August I was fishing at Green Valley Lake and I saw a bald eagle swoop down and snatch a trout from the lake, fly over my head and disappear into the forest. I hope it enjoyed its catch more than I did, because the fish I pulled out of that lake tasted like garbage. So maybe schadenfreude on both of us for eating terrible, tasteless fish.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

chitoryu12 posted:

I thought this was a joke, but holy poo poo he really is almost 7 feet tall.

Maybe Trump fired him because he couldn't handle not being the biggest man in the room.

Chris Christie better stick to his diet

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

:trumppop:: Haha, gently caress that guy. Wait, he's allowed to do what now? But I fired him!

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

none of this is shadenfreude, you're just wanking off to your city name sports team

this is shadenfreude

bonus:

double bonus:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Gorilla Salad posted:

Oddly enough that wasn't the most dangerous thing that day

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Dillbag posted:

none of this is shadenfreude, you're just wanking off to your city name sports team

this is shadenfreude

Can you translate for non americans.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

Jippa posted:

Can you translate for non americans.

dumb dumb stupid dumb dumb

why the gently caress did i bother looking this up?

Because Kane wore a custom made t-shirt that included “CINCO por DOS es igual a DIEZ” (5 x 2 = 10) on the front of it and appeared to feature the infamous 2010 photo of himself shirtless with two females in a limo on the back.
That’s right, Kane took a photo of himself that many would find embarrassing and made it into a t-shirt, while apparently poking fun at the two females’ looks in the process.

So sports player is a dumb mysoginist. There ya go.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...tos-two-females

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dillbag posted:

double bonus:

How bald is he now?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

repeating posted:

dumb dumb stupid dumb dumb

why the gently caress did i bother looking this up?

Because Kane wore a custom made t-shirt that included “CINCO por DOS es igual a DIEZ” (5 x 2 = 10) on the front of it and appeared to feature the infamous 2010 photo of himself shirtless with two females in a limo on the back.
That’s right, Kane took a photo of himself that many would find embarrassing and made it into a t-shirt, while apparently poking fun at the two females’ looks in the process.

So sports player is a dumb mysoginist. There ya go.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...tos-two-females

Is your use of the word 'females' ironic, or no?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Testekill posted:

How bald is he now?

His skull became translucent halfway through last season.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Picnic Princess posted:

Is your use of the word 'females' ironic, or no?

they're quoting the very strangely written article they linked.

kissekatt
Apr 20, 2005

I have tasted the fruit.

Dillbag posted:

double bonus:

Dude is balding?

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

This is it. This is how I want to die.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kissekatt posted:

Dude is balding?

He sacrificed his hair for continuous playoff runs. Much like Kane.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

I don't get it, is this guy an rear end in a top hat or something? Good for him for not doing one of those terrible "desperately hanging on to my hair at all costs" haircuts

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ElGroucho posted:

I don't get it, is this guy an rear end in a top hat or something? Good for him for not doing one of those terrible "desperately hanging on to my hair at all costs" haircuts

he's bald.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

hair gone, so what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

HairyManling posted:

Saw this happen once. Except it was a crow. And the power lines fell into the street spitting green fire and sparks all over my truck. I probably damaged my transmission with how quickly I threw it into reverse and drove the gently caress away.
Misread that as cow and really wanted video of that for a second.