Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

nerdz posted:

I would be a much better rich person than these rich fuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
This is a depressing thread in twitter, about modern-day slavery in Louisiana, all the way to the legislature and the governor.

https://twitter.com/samswey/status/865602050209357825

So of course:

https://twitter.com/53roop/status/865628626099687424

:rolleyes:

Top of that precious idiot's own page is a retweet of this:

https://twitter.com/Mickpunchy/status/865739450034343941

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Does Jared Kushner deleting all his tweets because he's under investigation count as IoSM?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

RFC2324 posted:

Wanna know how it makes me feel when i remember?

:corsair:

You'd think I'd know better by now, I'm 36 this year :eng99:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Does Jared Kushner deleting all his tweets because he's under investigation count as IoSM?

It's funny because I'm pretty sure Twitter keeps an archive of all tweets and investigators can request to see them :allears:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

More like an Idiot off Social Media.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

no but im pretty sure this post does, since that never happened

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Efexeye posted:

no but im pretty sure this post does, since that never happened

Wow, somehow that's even sadder

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wow, somehow that's even sadder

Wow, I was even more right than I had thought!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Efexeye posted:

it's this. my 84+ year old in laws would have the finest piece of dry aged ribeye cooked to a briquette because pink means botulism or something if you were born in the 30's

Trump's well known as an intense germaphobe in general. It's why he hates shaking hands among other things.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Cythereal posted:

Trump's well known as an intense germaphobe in general. It's why he hates shaking hands among other things.

If he hates shaking hands why does he hold on for so long?

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

cohsae posted:

If he hates shaking hands why does he hold on for so long?

80's douchebag power move

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Did he not enjoy it?

No, he didn't. He is physically incapable of feeling joy of any kind. This is a science fact.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Until I realised I'd left one side-panel on YouTube out of my Adblock list, I was getting really annoyed at the constant stream of suggestions with "such and such DESTROYS someone else" or "watch someone else DESTROYED by such and such".

Last night, out of ten suggestions, four were DESTROYED turds.

All I watch is Trevor Noah and Seth Whatshisname and WSOP videos. Why do I have to endure such DESTRUCTION :(

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

because of CLICKBAIT

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Weatherman DESTROYS Clickbait videos.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Weatherman posted:

All I watch is Trevor Noah and Seth Whatshisname and WSOP videos. Why do I have to endure such DESTRUCTION :(

You're not watching enough Polygon/McElroy Bros. Truly, the IOSM is you.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Yeah. What is is 3 years ago?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Known bastion of pacifism, the rebellion

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

He's a writer for cato lmao

He also pinned this tweet
https://twitter.com/JasonKuznicki/status/865690071596490752

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

pillsburysoldier posted:

He's a writer for cato lmao

He also pinned this tweet
https://twitter.com/JasonKuznicki/status/865690071596490752

I mean, Twitter is often wrong.

In this case, suggesting that Trump's utter lack of taste in steaks is well, actually 11th-dimensional chess is pretty much brown-nosing 101 and at this point he's going full "ahem Trump... is bad" on the situation so I think Twitter might have a point.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

Insulting Trump eating well-done steaks is actually good, because it means a bunch of white nationalists think they're 'triggering lefty snowflake cucks' by eating lovely steaks, drinking milk or smoking.

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm still stuck in the "the 70s was 30 years ago!" frame of mind.

You'd think someone stuck in the 90's would remember that the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Praseodymi posted:

Insulting Trump eating well-done steaks is actually good, because it means a bunch of white nationalists think they're 'triggering lefty snowflake cucks' by eating lovely steaks, drinking milk or smoking.

You'd think someone stuck in the 90's would remember that the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore.

There's literally nothing wrong with drinking milk.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
defending any of Baby Donald's traits or actions is loving stupid.

if he's breathing air, we should be talking about what a loving idiot he is for not evolving gills

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Volcott posted:

There's literally nothing wrong with drinking milk.

If they can be persuaded to drink full fat, it would help.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Praseodymi posted:

Not really. I remember the Wall coming down and every adult in my life making a big deal out of it, but I grew up in a rural community so we still had the Soviet Union on our maps and globes for years afterwards.

Why the hell would they bother to update international geography resources when the kids were always late for school because of their farm duties?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Samovar posted:

If they can be persuaded to drink full fat, it would help.

They already are and it's working

Gr4vyB04t
Jan 31, 2010

Hey gurl, hey.

Bogan King posted:

They already are and it's working

Some how he manages to wear a stretched out suit jacket that is also wrinkly. He is truly the grand wizard of the milk people.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
So I know that The_Donald went private because three of their "top" moderators got banned for doing something, but what was it that they exactly did that was against "reddit's rules"?

I hope that's germane enough to this thread.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

AnElegantPeacock posted:

Some how he manages to wear a stretched out suit jacket that is also wrinkly. He is truly the grand wizard of the milk people.

I believe the term is Grand Dragon

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

So I know that The_Donald went private because three of their "top" moderators got banned for doing something, but what was it that they exactly did that was against "reddit's rules"?

from what i heard it was a similar thing that got gg poo poo off of 4chan, the people in charge of the site realizing that they could be held legally liable for not shutting down mass doxxing and harassment campaigns on their website if something really bad were to one day happen as a result

basically reddit told them to knock that poo poo off and those mods did not take it well

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Brother Entropy posted:

from what i heard it was a similar thing that got gg poo poo off of 4chan, the people in charge of the site realizing that they could be held legally liable for not shutting down mass doxxing and harassment campaigns on their website if something really bad were to one day happen as a result

basically reddit told them to knock that poo poo off and those mods did not take it well

Wait, gg got too bad for 4chan? :eyepop:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

gradenko_2000 posted:

quote:

My name is OhSnapYouGotServed, and I'm here to tell you three things:

a) Unlike all of you shitlibs and globalists, The_Donald does not live on its knees. Reddit will lift all restrictions on us, or we'll make absolutely sure this is the beginning of the end for Reddit: shitlibs and fat SJWs can't stand themselves. All SJW businesses die.

Without us, there'll be nobody to shill against and Reddit will be branded as an extreme-SJW shithole. Trust me.

b) We bring massive amounts of traffic to Reddit and we get poo poo on in return by the hysterical elites through their sockpuppets and by the San Francisco-dwelling admins. We receive death threats, we get doxxed and branded like Jews in a Warsaw ghetto with mass taggings.

c) Centipedes: you have just as much right to comment anywhere on Reddit as everyone else. We urge all of you to do this as much as you drat well please. And when you're done, leave this site.

The modteam and myself have decided we will no longer accept living like slaves to SJWs on a powertrip. Here's what we currently have had to accept from the admins:

We must block all mentions of other subreddits (while cancerous users like /u/75000_Tokkul links to us directly with calls for our dox and brigade from several retard subs with impunity).

We are no longer getting responses from admins (while they're busy cozying up to pathetic default mods like /u/agentlame, /u/DavidReiss666 and other disgusting types who have control of 150+ subs).

Our stickies are artificially hidden to the users of the site – no other sub has this.

Admins purposefully shirk their duty to protect our mods and users from doxxing and harassment. Direct calls for dox have been stickied for 2-3-4 days on ETS and places like /r/syrianrebels with admins' knowledge and no action – Trust & Safety team my loving rear end. You should be ashamed of yourselves and karma will hit you.

Admins have been accused of being the sources of user doxx in the past.

If we don't do as they say, they go on Discord to boss us around. We used to have a Slack like many other big subs, but after we repeatedly asked them to stop doxxing us, they stopped responding to it. Now they have only Slacks with their SJW friends.

The CEO himself harasses our users by editing their comments. Steve Huffman ... what a pathetic loser you are. That's right: /u/spez is a cuck. If this hurts your fee fees, feel free to edit it in the database, Steve...AGAIN!

Actions:

This post is going up on http://voat.co/v/ThePedes this second.

This post is going up on https://twitter.com/thedonaldreddit.

Go out and spread our word.

Spread this message to anyone you'd like with an archived link of this post.

Make sure we repay everything in kind and when we're done, stop giving this place our traffic.

Fight. Fight as dirty as they do.

Closing remarks:

This mod cannot be threatened. I conceal carry and I'd love to show any one of you my skills.

I'd like to thank all users and moderators who spent so many hours fighting the good fight. You are part of something special.

I love all of you. We won a Presidency together and we'll win many more in the future.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

OhSnap and the modteam Here's the archive of this to keep Spez from editing it. Spread it far and wide. Breitbart, Infowars, FOX and every Youtuber you know - PewDiePie, SargonofAkkad, StevenCrowder - anyone fighting the fight against SJWs. http://archive.is/ysbVu

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

*faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart*

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mods please change my name to Shitlib Globalist

(thanks for the info)

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

I conceal carry and would love to show you my skills

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

I'm now curious what the gently caress this guy thinks 'doxxing' is because he appears to be using the word frequently in a variety of contexts.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Oh my god, this is beautiful. How can you get that high on your farts just because you're running some garbage internet messageboard? :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Mak0rz posted:

There's also something funny about a man that owns the most extravagant penthouse with golden elevator doors or whatever eating a meal that would be standard fare at some lovely roadside diner in the middle of Wyoming.

Late but for the record after living in Wyoming for a few years, they would never ever eat a steak well done. They raise cattle and take their steaks seriously.