Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

do u know jenny posted:

Aren't there parts of the world where white people hate other white people with red hair

Yeah, everywhere?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Funny thought, did Trump accept the medal from the Saudis because it made up for him not getting the Nobel Peace Prize like Obama did?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Can someone post that whatthefuckhappened site again? Tia! I need to catch up.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com/

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Random Stranger posted:

Funny thought, did Trump accept the medal from the Saudis because it made up for him not getting the Nobel Peace Prize like Obama did?

Saudi intelligence said "Look we need to give this dumb dumb something shiny to impress him so we can fleece him later. Just take that hub cap and spraypaint it gold, he'll love it."

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://whatthefuckjusthappenedtoday.com

edit: of course lol

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

They were really arsey about it in the beginning with a lot of "well gently caress you all I'll just move in with my sugardaddy!" Threats. Right wing pundits were spewing it all over any media that would take them.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Roger Stone reacts to Trump bowing to Saudi King:

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/865963547314073601

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/865956196779532288

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bookmarked thanks

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
remember fuckface von clownstick? i remember

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:lol:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/20/melania-trump-white-house-leaks-media-238620

quote:

Melania Trump’s spent her first few months as first lady in New York, only rarely appearing in Washington or speaking at events. Yet friends and aides say she’s keeping a close watch from her gilded apartment in Trump Tower on how her husband is portrayed in the press—and that she’s growing increasingly worried about the anonymous sniping from West Wing staff.

Like President Donald Trump, these people said, Melania Trump is an avid consumer of cable news, and often tracks the news of the day and will alert her husband to stories she thinks make him look bad.

She has raised concerns that some on his communications and press team aren’t doing enough to defend him, according aides and sources close to the president. She’s been especially troubled by background quotes in which West Wing aides criticize the president, and she’s called the president to discuss it.

Trump calls Melania and Rupert Murdoch every night to get their reports on his coverage in the media.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol at getting your Fox news digest from the king of Fox news himself

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Random Stranger posted:

no actually its to trick him into bowing for the cameras
lol

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
https://twitter.com/bungdan/status/865963380510564353

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

bollig posted:

Roger Stone reacts to Trump bowing to Saudi King:

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/865963547314073601

Decrepit Old Man Steadies Himself On Other Decrepit Old Man

Mickey Mental
May 18, 2008

haljordan posted:

Saudi intelligence said "Look we need to give this dumb dumb something shiny to impress him so we can fleece him later. Just take that hub cap and spraypaint it gold, he'll love it."

lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

OH what a lie ,video proves your love ,Obama who bowed ,fake news abound

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Jfc lol!

I mean the trumpistas collectively jizzing because manly man-man trump won't bow to Saudi king (their interpretation anyway) and a few moments -and utterly inevitably- gets torpedo'd by evidence of the contrary.
So, so, so sweet.

HMBOL
Did Obama actually pull a Napoleon on the Saudi king???

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 19:08 on May 20, 2017

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

quote:

Asked whether an administration staff change-up would ameliorate this latest crisis, a Republican source formerly involved with a pro-Trump political group told The Daily Beast, “yes, if it comes with a frontal lobotomy for Trump.”

:hmbol:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

He bowed AND curtsy

https://twitter.com/TheDailyEdge/status/865990137490153472

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cnut posted:

Real talk. Something's got to give, eventually.

It is inevitable.

Jestery posted:

I agree, that's why I meant the capitalist ideals of 20-10 years ago.

Some small things need changing.

In goon terms: Capitalism need patching, the cultural meta is OP

30 years ago things were a poo poo show and Bush was bailing out the Savings and Loans and 20 years ago the regulations on banks were dropped which set up the 2008 crisis. Things are like this because of inherent problems with capitalism not because it just needs some tweaks.

lol and now we have Donnie Trump

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
Larry David Would Have Won

https://twitter.com/larry_senpai/status/768672814547267584

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

lol what is this

edit:

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/865989425339052033

nooneofconsequence fucked around with this message at 19:41 on May 20, 2017

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

His hair looks even odder than usual there. Is he wearing a cycle helmet or something?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Random Stranger posted:

trump deserves a nobel prize way more than ol' barry "drone strike civilians all day" obama ever did. it is just that his would be in physiology and medicine because laughter is the best medicine.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I think with The_Donald's ridiculously expanded definition of the word, that's video footage of trump being a cuck.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

trump deserves a nobel prize way more than ol' barry "drone strike civilians all day" obama ever did. it is just that his would be in physiology and medicine because laughter is the best medicine.

Also for his work in the field of "Not Wasting Heartbeats Exercising"

ROFL Octopus posted:

I think with The_Donald's ridiculously expanded definition of the word, that's video footage of trump being a cuck.

I don't think that's a curtsy, I think that's him trying to unlock his knees because his joints are going to poo poo from old age. So I dunno what would make them meltdown more - Trump showing subservience, or their virile, high-energy husbando being revealed to be old, fat, and breaking down so much and so fast he has to steady himself on an even older man to keep from keeling over.

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 19:52 on May 20, 2017

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

His hair looks even odder than usual there. Is he wearing a cycle helmet or something?

extra aqua net shellac to deal with the heat

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Efexeye posted:

extra aqua net shellac to deal with the heat

if i say beetlejuice 3 times do i summon trump
(thhis is a shellac joke)

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

the_donald is back online, what do they say re: Trump's bow&curtsey combo?

hmbol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Also for his work in the field of "Not Wasting Heartbeats Exercising"

I don't think that's a curtsy, I think that's him trying to unlock his knees because his joints are going to poo poo from old age. So I dunno what would make them meltdown more - Trump showing subservience, or their virile, high-energy husbando being revealed to be old, fat, and breaking down so much and so fast he has to steady himself on an even older man to keep from keeling over.

they'll make excuses no matter what he does. reality doesn't matter if it doesn't fit your preconceptions.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

System Metternich posted:

the_donald is back online, what do they say re: Trump's bow&curtsey combo?

hmbol

:hmbol:

Ok I guess I can't keep up with this eighth dimension underwater basket weaving

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lmao @ trump being described as "brawny." I didn't realize that was a synonym for "fat piece of poo poo."

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

no pubes yet sorry posted:

Might be a dissenting opinion but I know a number of Jewish people and they are a-ok. Pretty sure they don't control the world.

Serious question: where does the modern antisemitism stem from?

For most of those people, I think it's because they were slowly pulled more and more into racism and then started admiring Nazis because other people in the whole red pill community or whatever did. This on top with their fierce nationalism allowed them to declare the Jews to be the globalists.

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

I'm 44 years old and have spent at least a little time in probably 30-35 different states, big cities and small towns alike. I have not ever to my knowledge met a Jewish person, let alone felt any Jewish influence anywhere. I truly struggle to understand this concept.

All things considered, I'm kind of a dumb gently caress though so help me out with this......aren't Jewish people white? If everything is truly a RACIAL thing, why are they pissed at these people? Is it more of a jealousy thing over them having something the Adolf America can't attain and Adolf, being also a dumb motherfucker cannot articulate his thoughts beyond, "hurf durf, race/religion, whatever"?

BTW, I fully expect to regret this post, much like all of my others.

Here's a secret: race doesn't exist; it's all arbitrary.
Iirc the Irish were also not always accepted as white.
Jewish people were generally accepted as white after WWII, but these people are romanticizing Nazis so.

It's funny because humans have relatively low biodiversity when compared to other animals. We're all so very related. And drawing lines in the sand over skin color instead of any other feature is additionally ridiculous.

Edit: Forgot to say. I've met a few people that have described themselves as Jewish. One offered to invite me to his secret globalist meeting where they plot the downfall of society, but I was busy that day. :(

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 20:05 on May 20, 2017

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I think this is really why I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm far too lazy for the required mental gymnastics to rationalize backing a complete loving moron who has such a short attention span he doesn't realize he's constantly tripping over his own criticisms and insults from 1-5 years ago.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

TIL obese = "brawny" :hmbol:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"Do I get my shoe leather smothered in Hunt's now?"