Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

why is every dog so mean to my nice dog

he jumped into a chair in the lobby to get away from the dog who was barking at him lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
If Rondo didn't get hurt the Bulls might have eliminated the Celtics in the 1st round. I say "might have" because he was loving on fire in the first two games and had he not gotten hurt it's tough to say if he could have kept the momentum going.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

why is every dog so mean to my nice dog

he jumped into a chair in the lobby to get away from the dog who was barking at him lol

Wanna hug that dog.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

I actually try to keep my posts in this thread really short. Like you guys have never seen anything even approaching a "long Leperflesh post".

HW also attacked Iraq but he at least had a slightly better excuse (protecting, as promised by treaty, our well-behaved arabic islam oil friends from the arabic islam people we armed to fight the other (I think more persian than arabic?) islam people whose democratically elected government we helped overthrow) but he also betrayed the Kurds by publicly stating we'd protect them if they helped and then totally not doing that. He threw up on the japanese prime minister, and drove the country into a recession. He put Clarence Thomas and David Souter on the supreme court. He basically created NAFTA, which maybe you like or maybe you don't. He pardoned six people indicted or convicted in the iran-contra affair, including Caspar Weinburger.

But probably his most enduring legacy was that he's obviously directly responsible for the Bush boys, his cadre of terrible sons, who he obviously raised to be terrible assholes.

Saddam Hussein likely attacked Quwait thinking he had the implied approval to do so, a notion bush's administration officials didn't go out of their way to disabuse him of.

When they finally decided to do it the Iraqi army immediately retreated which wouldn't look good so we bombed the front and back of their armor column and then butchered everyone caught in between. In his defense the photos were so horrific he declared a ceasefire the next day. If anyone is curious google Highway of Death, not at work obviously.

Also like you said he threw up on the Japanese prime minister and god knows what that did to an entire generation of anime creators.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

FizFashizzle posted:

Saddam Hussein likely attacked Quwait thinking he had the implied approval to do so, a notion bush's administration officials didn't go out of their way to disabuse him of.

When they finally decided to do it the Iraqi army immediately retreated which wouldn't look good so we bombed the front and back of their armor column and then butchered everyone caught in between. In his defense the photos were so horrific he declared a ceasefire the next day. If anyone is curious google Highway of Death, not at work obviously.

Also like you said he threw up on the Japanese prime minister and god knows what that did to an entire generation of anime creators.

I'm glad of it

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

FizFashizzle posted:

but Grave of the Fireflies was inspired by Truman???

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I fuckin hate working on Saturday

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

alright now the big essay

why do i want to be a PA

/dramatically cracks knuckles

/tosses back a few dilaudid

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Hot Diggity! posted:

My man :smith:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hot Diggity! posted:

I got a 12er, been here since 6.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
goddamn there's a gently caress ton of dialogue in this new fire emblem

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

Eh I kind of love it 🤷🏼‍♀️

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

instead of bowing to the Saudis like Obama, Trump.....curtsey'd

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Hot Diggity! posted:

As long as I get sundays I am happy.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

:pwn:

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

FizFashizzle posted:

why do i want to be a PA

Because it pays alot and is a lot less work than being a doctor.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

FizFashizzle posted:

why do i want to be a PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol-SAWurTxY

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FiHVKEElU4w

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Banana, peanut butter, coffee, chocolate

Any combo of these 4 flavors is delicious, I call it the Holy Quadrant

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Banana, peanut butter, coffee, chocolate

Any combo of these 4 flavors is delicious, I call it the Holy Quadrant

banana coffee :chloe:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
It's hard to blend those flavors in everyday eating I guess, but if you ever have coffee flavored protein powder blend it with a few bananas and enjoy pure taste

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Also it goes without saying, but milk is a critical flavor binder in a lot of these combos

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
my boss is on nutrisystem lmfao

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

FizFashizzle posted:

This was his list of demands for his suite :stare:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Chromatic posted:

It's sad that we're even at the point where this is remotely feasible, but I'm pretty sure this is a fake.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Chromatic posted:

Where did you get this? It's unbelievable.

Also, Fist Fight owns.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
twitter. maybe i've been swindled

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That cannot be real, but I want it to be real so much.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh Jesus, as if the first two games weren't uncompetitive enough Isaiah Thomas is done for the postseason.

What's the basketball equivalent of Georgia Tech/Cumberland?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Oh Jesus, as if the first two games weren't uncompetitive enough Isaiah Thomas is done for the postseason.

What's the basketball equivalent of Georgia Tech/Cumberland?

Game 2 2017 ecf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

That cannot be real, but I want it to be real so much.

The only thing it's missing is Van Halen's demand for a bowl of M&Ms with all the brown ones taken out.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Since we're posting flavor combinations, whiskey and butterscotch pudding.

Happy Whiskey Day y'all.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hey did conservatives really get butt sad because tim allen's show was cancelled?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

FizFashizzle posted:

hey did conservatives really get butt sad because tim allen's show was cancelled?

Passed on twitter by my uncle stating "despite huge ratings right wing Tim Allen sabotaged by liberal hollyfags"

He makes more than I could ever hope to. What the hell man

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

FizFashizzle posted:

Yuuuuuuuuup!

Though what's funny is that Seth MacFarlane is going to have to live with the shame that Tim Allen can make a decent parody of Star Trek but he can't.

Look at this dire poo poo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB4fCnIKUB0

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I think there's an unhealthy chunk of people that use anything as a flashpoint to be angry about what they want to be angry about, and that no there is not some large bereaved group of Tim Allen fans out there.

Like, my mother mentioned this afternoon over dinner, so I think it's safe to presume Fox News has been hammering on it.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Conservatives have long believed that Hollywood and media elites have it out for conservatives. Tim Allen's show got pretty good ratings so, you know, story's like Fox viewer catnip.

There was also some poll recently that showed that Republicans believe that Christians are more likely to face institutional persecution than POC are.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

fsif posted:

Conservatives have long believed that Hollywood and media elites have it out for conservatives.

I mean, they have a point. Have you ever watched the Oscars?

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lol Richard Spencer got banned from his gym for being a nazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
so much for the tolerant lift

• Locked thread