Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
oh my god ginobili

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Paperback Writer posted:

I believe his new name is Snake

Hmm. Too close to Mamba, also very dull.

NickRoweFillea posted:

I hope not because Durantula is a perfectly suitable nickname

That's much better.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh my god ginobili

That drive was loving hilarious.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

verbal enema posted:

Am I insane for thinking LeBron will snap these warriors in half?

Like they are not crushing these dudes I get the western conference is different but what da heck

In their current form maybe, but really the Dubs are just kinda loving around right now. When the game truly matters you don't see Steph throwing behind the back passes

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
Can u imagine the nba under jvg rules

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

verbal enema posted:

Am I insane for thinking LeBron will snap these warriors in half?

Like they are not crushing these dudes I get the western conference is different but what da heck

no, they're having mixed results against a team with no star, down another starter, and virtually zero outside shooting

the cavs are going to loving shred this team

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Unfffff nutmeg

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
lmao old man Ginobli still loving embarrassing people.

I remember when he had a full head of hair.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

I think it's kinda beautiful that the Spurs big three will all go out at the end of their careers getting crushed by superior, younger teams. Ashes to ashes dust to dust that sort of thing

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

illcendiary posted:

I think it's kinda beautiful that the Spurs big three will all go out at the end of their careers getting crushed by superior, younger teams. Ashes to ashes dust to dust that sort of thing

manu will come back next year and a healthy spurs team will knock the warriors out of the playoffs

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

illcendiary posted:

In their current form maybe, but really the Dubs are just kinda loving around right now. When the game truly matters you don't see Steph throwing behind the back passes

Huh musta hallucinated during the finals then

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RaySmuckles posted:

manu will come back next year and a healthy spurs team will knock the warriors out of the playoffs

I believe this with you!

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

verbal enema posted:

Huh musta hallucinated during the finals then

:yum:

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
I guess I've come to terms with the inevitable because I'm enjoying watching my team lose.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
This VW Atlas commercial is both way fuckin cheesy and also randomly heavy

The part with the urn at the seashore just makes me think of that Big Lebowski scene though.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Wilbur Swain posted:

I guess I've come to terms with the inevitable because I'm enjoying watching my team lose.

Hurts less when it's inevitable

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Wilbur Swain posted:

It's made easier knowing everyone saw them get shook and put the hit on the Spurs best player knowing they couldn't win without cheating.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

shirts and skins posted:

The part with the urn at the seashore just makes me think of that Big Lebowski scene though.

its hilarious because the message behind the whole insanely heavy handed commercial is "buy a VW"

like, loving A, all that bullshit about family and death in the name of buying a German crossover

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

"Grandpa was an rear end in a top hat why did he want us to drive everywhere... "I wish he was here with us, suffering"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
gasol with six points for the spurs, two points for the warriors

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
The Warriors better thank their lucky stars they got Durant because they'd be losing to this garbage the Spurs are throwing out there without him.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Yeah that's kind of concering

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Always hurts so much when Aldridge misses the and-1 because you just know he's gonna brick one of the FTs

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

illcendiary posted:

Always hurts so much when Aldridge misses the and-1 because you just know he's gonna brick one of the FTs

so true

i feel like he's barely a 60% shooter

loving awful

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Bashez posted:

The Warriors better thank their lucky stars they got Durant because they'd be losing to this garbage the Spurs are throwing out there without him.

The Warriors have definitely looked like a much more flawed team during the post season but these moments have always been followed by Durant just kind of single-handedly bailing them out.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
https://twitter.com/SLAMonline/status/866118642001424384

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Rick posted:

The Warriors have definitely looked like a much more flawed team during the post season but these moments have always been followed by Durant just kind of single-handedly bailing them out.

do you think the cavs have the length to challenge durant? i think they can make it hard for him, especially since lebron can come blitz at the rim

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

FuzzySkinner posted:

This is why I hate Jackson and SVG.

If it wasn't for Breen, I'd just mute the game. I hate those two almost as much as the dubs pbp guy.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

RaySmuckles posted:

do you think the cavs have the length to challenge durant? i think they can make it hard for him, especially since lebron can come blitz at the rim

I think they do since I'm assuming they have been training and practicing under the assumption that they are going for the Finals Part Three

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Pillow rolling talk is A+ commentary.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
David West lmao

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Nervous posted:

Pillow rolling talk is A+ commentary.
lol. Just having a good time

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
well, that's a wrap

gently caress you golden state

you beat the spurs without kawhi, tony parker, and david lee

may lebron embarrass you even more than he did last year

complete the chaos dunk, lebron

end it all

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Rick posted:

11-0

"flawed"

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

RaySmuckles posted:

well, that's a wrap

gently caress you golden state

you beat the spurs without kawhi, tony parker, and david lee

may lebron embarrass you even more than he did last year

complete the chaos dunk, lebron

end it all

Its not even over yet. Kahwi could come back and win 4 in a row. Trust me. I thought Warriors had it wrapped up up 3-1 against the Cavs.

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005
Have 2 teams ever swept their way to the finals

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

warcrimes posted:

11-0

"flawed"

which of those teams played with all of their starters playing the whole series?

E2M2 posted:

Its not even over yet. Kahwi could come back and win 4 in a row. Trust me. I thought Warriors had it wrapped up up 3-1 against the Cavs.

i appreciate that, but its never been done before and is most likely impossible

i'll put my chips behind lebron

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Kiger_Soze posted:

Have 2 teams ever swept third way to the finals

I don't think two teams have ever even made it this far undefeated

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Lol Cleveland is going to eat these cats alive