Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Just a thought but maybe we should stop consistently bombing it down the line to a side who are far more superior at contested marking. Of course to stop doing this it would mean teammates would have to actuallt run and spread to present but hey might be worth a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

Periphery posted:

Someone check on MUYB. His lack of outraged dees fan posting has me fearful for his safety.

Gone skiing.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Bit of biff in this. Salem to get a little holiday?

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

realbez posted:

Bit of biff in this. Salem to get a little holiday?

Probably. Higgins dropped Oliver in the first quarter so all the Dees are going after him

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Mason Wood has kicked two cracking goals so far

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
:holymoley: nice goal

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

There's going to be some sore players tomorrow

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Watching those lowlights, gonna be a few boys with fines at a minimum

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

That bald oval office umpire sucks. Nicholls? He's just garbage. Him and Razor Ray are why fans hate umpires instead of the Rules committee.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
The rain at subi :staredog:

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Thank gently caress Higgins can't kick straight

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Carlton with a great 1st but freo are catching up early in the second.

Bring back the rain.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Dropped an uncontested mark top of the goal square with every defender just standing and spectating

How did we lose to both of these teams :psyduck:

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

How the gently caress did Scott Thompson not give away a 50 against Bugg

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
gently caress off uou loving bald blind oval office Matthew Nichols

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
bugg is a match loser

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Carn the Roos! Don't you Norf this! The only good thing to come from this weekend will be the Hawks being 2nd last on the ladder (and thus the Saints chance of a really high draft pick increasing).

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

the umpiring has been disastrous

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
First team to 100 wins 99/100 times. If North loses from here they should be sent to Tassie.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Too many passengers today. Garlett had a stinker

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

cool the stream of freo v carlton just cut out completely and has been replaced by LIVE MATCH BROADCAST SCHEDULED TO START SOON

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Mark completed, opponent grabs your feet to trip you and stop the play on, no 50

Mark completed, opponent slings you to the ground, no 50

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

did hyundai drop the blues? that virgin logo looks terrible, like it's just a sticker whacked over the H

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

DELIBERATE OFF A loving SMOTHERED DISPOSAL YOU WORTHLESS loving oval office

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

strap on revenge posted:

did hyundai drop the blues? that virgin logo looks terrible, like it's just a sticker whacked over the H

Career one (who have folded) were the front and back sponsor on the clashtrip. I think the virgin aus logo would look okay on the normal blue jumper on the back with hyundai normal on front.

Careerone were also on shorts too but CUB stepped in as a replacement.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

drunkill posted:

Career one (who have folded) were the front and back sponsor on the clashtrip. I think the virgin aus logo would look okay on the normal blue jumper on the back with hyundai normal on front.

Careerone were also on shorts too but CUB stepped in as a replacement.

ah ok. i'd heard about career one but didn't realise there were different sponsors for home and away jumpers

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

That's the worst umpired piece of poo poo game of football I've ever seen. Matthew Nichols should jump off a loving bridge

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

Solemn Sloth posted:

That's the worst umpired piece of poo poo game of football I've ever seen. Matthew Nichols should jump off a loving bridge

:agreed:

i think this is the first time ive watched a game where the rain is so clearly audible

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Drop weideman watts and Garlett and just run with caseys forward line for a few weeks, couldn't have less of an impact

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I can't believe I subjected myself to two loving hours of Brian loving Taylor for that result

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Docherty, drenched in rain and stained with blood and sporting a huge bandaged head kicks a good goal.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Freo handed 3 soft goals in front. That and Carlton's pus f50 entry sunk us. Good to see the Saints confirmed downhill skiers tho.

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

freo.. . hgood?:eyepop:

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Extend Ross' contract to 2030 before he signs with Hawthorn

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

TG-Chrono posted:

Freo handed 3 soft goals in front. That and Carlton's pus f50 entry sunk us. Good to see the Saints confirmed downhill skiers tho.

Look at how salty this big baby still is.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Periphery posted:

Look at how salty this big baby still is.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
0.0001% separates Collingwood and Norf on the ladder.

monolithburger
Sep 7, 2011

I can't work out why the Saints reduce you to an altered, Bigfooty poster like state, but each to their own I guess.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

monolithburger posted:

I can't work out why the Saints reduce you to an altered, Bigfooty poster like state, but each to their own I guess.

It's hilariously pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

gently caress football. Would it hurt for one of our players with a full five seconds in possession to actually use the football rather than wait to get tackled.

• Locked thread