Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

https://i.imgur.com/hZ2yxqo.gif

https://i.imgur.com/qFoTCmH.gif

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 12:20 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
thanks for the 50mb of gifs

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

I won't post anymore EDDIEBETTS gifs then, football is bad

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

To be fair, they're pretty tame for an EDDIEBETTS goal.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

NTRabbit posted:

football is bad

Finally

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid

:allears:

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

won't be long before he gets his dick out so one of his team mates can put a condom on it while another takes photos, just like daddy did

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

gay picnic defence posted:

won't be long before he gets his dick out so one of his team mates can put a condom on it while another takes photos, just like daddy did

what

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Sorry, you're right it was a statesman-like display of leadership that Churchill could only dream of

I would reconsider this post in which you talk about a child's penis

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

That was a piss poor showing by the Eagles, and our draw doesn't get any easier.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

:yikes:

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Nah

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

What the gently caress.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Not too sure where the condom bit came from but perhaps anyway making a comment on a 3 year old kid isnt particularly cool?

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

This is what you think of when you see a pic of reiwoldt and his kid

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Bigfooty is leaking.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Maybe our brains are shrinking as we approach middle age

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

You lot are trying your best to steal the "Worst Thread" crown from the F1 thread, you know that?

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

You Am I posted:

You lot are trying your best to steal the "Worst Thread" crown from the F1 thread, you know that?

If Tony Montana isn't back, I think they might have clinched it.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
Garry Lyon said that Ben Brown getting off the chain in the first quarter means that the Dees should target Stephen May, a key defender who is not as good as Tom McDonald.

Okay.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

I'm all for making fun of the saints problematic off field culture and riewoldts place in it but maybe not in the same breath as talking about his young child

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I just hope the kids jumper isn't flammable

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
let's stop quoting the bad post

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

AFLW Trade question:

There is a couple in a long term relationship, one of whom plays for Melbourne and one of whom who plays for Collingwood. (I don't know their names)

Has either of the women requested a trade to the other club? Because surely this would be an easy trade to make.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Sam Rowe has done hos ACL from that contact in the first 5-10 minutes of yesterdays game.

Out til 2018.

gently caress.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

BrigadierSensible posted:

AFLW Trade question:

There is a couple in a long term relationship, one of whom plays for Melbourne and one of whom who plays for Collingwood. (I don't know their names)

Has either of the women requested a trade to the other club? Because surely this would be an easy trade to make.

Alicia Eva is requesting gws over other vic clubs because her partner plays for gws.

Bianca Jacobsson was open to a trade to Bris because her girlfriend lives in qld most of the year.

Tilly Lucas-Rodd and Brianna Davey are a couple too so I assume they're both safe at the Blues for a long time as well.

I assume Dees and Pies are fine, both the same city, training facilities across the trainline from eachother.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

BrigadierSensible posted:

AFLW Trade question:

Penny Cula-Reid and Mia-Rae Clifford fyi

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

drunkill posted:

Alicia Eva is requesting gws over other vic clubs because her partner plays for gws.

Bianca Jacobsson was open to a trade to Bris because her girlfriend lives in qld most of the year.

Tilly Lucas-Rodd and Brianna Davey are a couple too so I assume they're both safe at the Blues for a long time as well.

I assume Dees and Pies are fine, both the same city, training facilities across the trainline from eachother.

Solemn Sloth posted:

Penny Cula-Reid and Mia-Rae Clifford fyi

Cheers. Thanks for the names, and also for the info on other couples playing together.

I guess I am guilty of taking the football media at face value coz I remember when Cula-Reid and Clifford played their first game there was a big to do about the first engaged couple playing in the same game.

Personally, I wouldn't mind being on a different team to my sibling, but on the other hand I would much prefer to be on the same team as my romantic partner.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Best form of couples therapy. One game a season you get to go hard at eachother and sledge to your hearts content. Then a week of bragging rights for the winner.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Wow the women's league sure didn't mess around when it came to breaking the barriers for queer players in football. Didn't realise that there were that many couples active in the league

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
That sounds like a surefire way to stop being a couple!

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

snaeksikn posted:

Wow the women's league sure didn't mess around when it came to breaking the barriers for queer players in football. Didn't realise that there were that many couples active in the league

Not surprising really. A lot of gay women turn to sport (not all obviously but they are represented way above average vs other communities) especially if you think about the 'tomboy' type who are hanging out with boys and playing footy then hit 14 or 15 and get told to gently caress off and go play netball or soccer.

Now women can play footy the whole way through and a lot of the womens teams that have been around for a long time started as gay or gay friendly clubs.

Also, look at roller derby.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Also they've been out prior without thinking about what some dumbass like BT is going to say about it on a national scale

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Apparently Clayton olivers body extends to his jaw according to the MRP Orb

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
AFL should just make it so any form of intentional punch incurs a minimum 1 week ban.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Funny that out of the whole Dees Roos game the only thing to come out of it was 1k fines for Higgins and Cunnington plus 1 week given to Salem.

Wonder if the demons can appeal on the basis that Higgins and Cunnington only got fined instead of weeks?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I doubt it since they've been consistently soft on gut punches and Salem did elbow him in the face

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Higgins clocked Oliver in the first quarter which started the whole thing though, if he didn't hit him in the jaw it was in the throat as it dropped the kid for a while

Salem definitely deserved the week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh you meant appeal for Higgins to get more, sorry. Yeah, that would be interesting.

• Locked thread