Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

lol

"‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’"
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hes-been-neutered-trump-supporters-melt-down-after-president-calls-islam-one-of-worlds-great-faiths/

no pubes yet sorry fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lmbo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My favorite excuse from /r/the_donald so far is "he didn't curtsy it's just that when you're that old and fat you have trouble straightening up from that position."

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Lol what did his supporters want, for him to go to saudi arabia and declare a 21st century Crusade??

How dare he realize villianizing an entire religion doesn't float

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trumped got tricked by gold

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

scrubs season six posted:

My favorite excuse from /r/the_donald so far is "he didn't curtsy it's just that when you're that old and fat you have trouble straightening up from that position."

But I thought Trump was supposed to be a super fit genius übermensch unlike crooked shillary who's practically decomposing on her feet? :confused:

Also I ran into this classic from years past(idk like a month or two) in my random pic folder so I'm just gonna post it.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

scrubs season six posted:

The official term they used was "brawny"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ROFL Octopus posted:

The official term they used was "brawny"

That was one guy to explain the bowing, this was a different guy to explain the curtsy.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

About the curtsy thing, I want to believe someone was loving up with him and told him that's the way everyone acts in front of a king. :laugh:

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
I love that to r/the_Donald, a preferable alternative to Trump curtsying is that he's so fat and bloated he had to steady himself on another fat old bloated guy

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

donald trump claims to be good at baseball and i wanna see some fuckin proof

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

release your batting average, donald!!!!!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

FuhrerHat posted:

release your batting average, donald!!!!!

he skipped the first pitch of the season remember becuase this happened last time

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thats the most concentration and focus ive ever seen him achieve

more please (i ask, of donnie curveball)

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

FuhrerHat posted:

donald trump claims to be good at baseball and i wanna see some fuckin proof

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/03/politics/donald-trump-baseball-first-pitch/

Here's a tasty little excerpt:

Trump posted:

"I was always the best athlete. ... But I also knew that it was very limited, because in those days you couldn't even make a lot of money playing baseball," Trump said during interviews for the book. "Everybody wanted me to be a baseball player. But I was good in other sports too. I was good in wresting, I was very good at football. I was always the best at sports."

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

drat he buried it

ok im satisfied. wish he was a baseball manager instead.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...r%3D640%23pti30

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/BileCube/status/866371831598428160

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

lmfao

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

His goddamn face :smuggo:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

What is this

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

cursed image

How many political cartoons did this just will into existence?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Guys, I think this last week has ruined me for lols. It's been a relatively quiet couple of days and I'm going into lol withdrawal. Halp. :ohdear:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

ITS A JACK CHICK COSPLAY!

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

King Salman is all "OK, are we done with this poo poo yet?"

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
My balls remained unhowled.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

shoulda sent pence, he loves that all guy poo poo

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

no pubes yet sorry posted:

lol

"‘He’s been neutered’: Trump supporters melt down after president calls Islam ‘one of world’s great faiths’"
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/hes-been-neutered-trump-supporters-melt-down-after-president-calls-islam-one-of-worlds-great-faiths/

:allears:

Beautiful. :discourse:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Was it a Woody Allen movie that had people having 'sex' by touching white lights like this?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

happyhippy posted:

Was it a Woody Allen movie that had people having 'sex' by touching white lights like this?

Star trek

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

happyhippy posted:

sleeper

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Jose posted:

he skipped the first pitch of the season remember becuase this happened last time

The face of a man who just pooped himself

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

happyhippy posted:

Groundhog Day

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/866305627781574657

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Seeing that top comment reminds me of a less funny time when people have faith in their fellow man.

Edit:

This is what I have been waiting for.
I still can't fathom how he thought saying that phrase would end ISIS? :psyduck:

Shadow0 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on May 21, 2017

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Jose posted:

Wow men really are better at sports than women

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
To be fair, calling that guy dopey prince was a top slam from dJt

I'm calling it like I see it, fair and balanced

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/866376227766104070

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010