Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
if your keyboard doesn't have a numpad it's some legit fisher price poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
bitches got these flashing light keyboards, I bet that poo poo plays baa baa black sheep when your fat clumsy finger hits tab

pram
Jun 10, 2001
numberpad is poo poo for noob rear end scrub bitches

pram
Jun 10, 2001
durr im a 70 year old accountant *pecks at numberpad like troglodyte*

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

pram posted:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

yo check out my new keyboard it has LEDs and cherry switches

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

SmokaDustbowl posted:

yo check out my new keyboard it has LEDs and cherry switches

thats a vacuum cleaner

:cmon:

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
nice number pad

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
google fiber laid down all of their fat rear end pipe back in january but i still can't sign up :mad:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

C.H.O.M.E posted:

toppings go on the bottom to keep your burger juice from melting the bottom bun. this is why you don't call them toppings anyway, they are fixins.

lettuce goes on bottom everything else on top, cheese goes on right before you take the burg off the grill

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

NFX posted:

nice number pad

thx

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Phone posted:

google fiber laid down all of their fat rear end pipe back in january but i still can't sign up :mad:

cool put it in your sig with your compy spex

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ArmZ posted:

lettuce goes on bottom everything else on top, cheese goes on right before you take the burg off the grill

Portillo's puts everything on top but the cheese and I have to admit it's pretty good form.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

SmokaDustbowl posted:

cool put it in your sig with your compy spex

don't make me go outside and take a pic of the box

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

i pay $80/mo for gigabit with at&t, seems like a really good deal

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

fios gigabit is okay.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this is kinda dumb BUT i used motion blur so at least that part of it isnt bad

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

echinopsis posted:

this is kinda dumb BUT i used motion blur so at least that part of it isnt bad

looks cool

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
you'd think since i am the first employee at the isp i use i'd get sick hacker speeds but theres an airmax link between me and the backhauls

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I pay way too much for internet but I never get hassled for constantly torrenting things

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

akadajet posted:

looks cool

he ends up using the printed version to do a weird sex move though

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I also supposedly have a bandwidth cap but I go over it constantly while torrenting things and nobody gives a gently caress

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I suppose it's easier to deal with people pirating than it was to try and run showmi

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
https://twitter.com/NuclearAnthro/status/866411677788418048

https://twitter.com/nuclearanthro/status/847571656486797312

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Bandwidth caps 😂

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

the bets nuclear accident was the one where that dude got pinned to the roof by a control rod. they didn't find his body at first because not only was he pinned to the roof, the radiation killed everything so he didn't decompose and stink

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

We Know Catheters posted:

Bandwidth caps 😂

copyright emails lol

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

if your keyboard doesn't have a numpad it's some legit fisher price poo poo
what about https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-967428-0403-diNovo-Cordless-Desktop/dp/B0002XGSS8

used one of those for years until the backspace key broke beyond repair (or at least my virtually non-existent repairing ability)

still got the separate numpad/calculator/clock and thermometer unit tho

pram
Jun 10, 2001

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the bets nuclear accident was the one where that dude got pinned to the roof by a control rod. they didn't find his body at first because not only was he pinned to the roof, the radiation killed everything so he didn't decompose and stink

brutal

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

pram posted:

brutal

It was later established that Byrnes (the reactor operator) had lifted the rod and caused the excursion, Legg (the shift supervisor) was standing on top of the reactor vessel and was impaled and pinned to the ceiling, and McKinley, the trainee who stood nearby, was later found alive by rescuers.[6] All three men succumbed to injuries from physical trauma;[6] however, the radiation from the nuclear excursion would have given the men no chance of survival even if they had not been killed by the explosion stemming from the criticality accident.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

We Know Catheters posted:

Bandwidth caps 😂

man, can you imagine living with one? nightmare level poo poo.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

looks cool

cheers big dawg

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Sombrerotron posted:

what about https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-967428-0403-diNovo-Cordless-Desktop/dp/B0002XGSS8

used one of those for years until the backspace key broke beyond repair (or at least my virtually non-existent repairing ability)

still got the separate numpad/calculator/clock and thermometer unit tho

that's some next level office manager poo poo

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

You forgot the best part of this:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

You forgot the best part of this:

im the gay whale

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

RISCy Business posted:

im the gay whale

im gonna nuke you for christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the control rod on SL-1 weighed like 87 lbs, and the procedure required the guy (whose wife had just called him at work and told him she wanted a divorce) to stand on the reactor, pull it out 4 inches, and fasten it in that position. instead he just fuckin hauled on it, pulling it out 26 inches, causing the reactor go prompt critical and explode

• Locked thread