Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 17 hours!)

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

What facts lol

Fact: Seth Rich was mysteriously killed. No evidence exists of anything. Who even said it was a mugging? How do they even know that?

How do we know things? Why is Seth Green?

I wish I could send you to a Logic Gulag so you don't someday choke on your tongue out of spite for the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wait that's a good point. Did Seth Green even exist? I never met him

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

I'm asking if you think that people negatively reacting to speech and acting on that in non-violent or illegal ways is a violation of freedom of speech. That was just a hypothetical example. Do you think that, yes or no?

No

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

SpeakSlow posted:

How do we know things? Why is Seth Green?

I wish I could send you to a Logic Gulag so you don't someday choke on your tongue out of spite for the world.

Huh? There are no Seth Rich facts.

The fact is that a "mugging" is equally as likely as "political assassination" right now

And that's the fact.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm just glad another white man is dead tbh

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

Here is a decent article about the whole thing and what is happening on the internet so you don't have to actually go to reddit or 4chan.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-the-donald-4chan-seth-rich-murder/

So the best 'hard evidence' they have is that the guy who owned the bar Rich drank at was at some point in the White House (which you can tour as a member of the public) and this:

quote:

One line of inquiry relates to Rich’s hospital treatment and follows from an anonymous post made to /pol/ by an individual who claims they were working in Washington Hospital Center the night that Rich was brought in. This relates to allegations that Rich was talkative while in the hospital and suggestions that his injuries were not necessarily fatal.

a shitpost on /pol/. :psyduck:

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 05:30 on May 22, 2017

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

Then why all the getting bent out of shape about "political correctness" because that's literally all it is

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snatch Duster posted:

Here is a decent article about the whole thing and what is happening on the internet so you don't have to actually go to reddit or 4chan.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/reddit-the-donald-4chan-seth-rich-murder/

In its wider coverage, Fox News claimed, per an FBI source, that the Bureau had performed a forensic analysis of Rich’s computer within 96 hours of his murder that proved he had made contact with WikiLeaks through the now-deceased journalist Gavin MacFadyen.

Ohh poo poo this is linked to Gavin MacFayden now?

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Lightning Lord posted:

Then why all the getting bent out of shape about "political correctness" because that's literally all it is

Because then it becomes "Hate speech laws" and "kill all Nazis" and then people start saying Milo is a Nazi and then surprise it was just a way to destroy anyone you don't like

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bardeh posted:

So the best 'hard evidence' they have is that the guy who owned the bar Rich drank at was at some point in the White House (which you can tour as a member of the public) and this:

a shitpost on /pol/. :psyduck:

http://white-house-logs.insidegov.com/d/a/Joseph-Capone

You are being willing obtuse and not open to the idea that maybe this murder could be more than just a mugging. The case is still open according the DCPD, and isn't closed by any means.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Because then it becomes "Hate speech laws" and "kill all Nazis" and then people start saying Milo is a Nazi and then surprise it was just a way to destroy anyone you don't like

Milo is a pedophile not a nazi

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

I'm just glad another white man is dead tbh

Seth Rich was Jewish...... thats a hate crime you nazi gently caress

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Gavin MacFayden is another "mysterious" death of someone linked to sensitive leaks

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Oh and look up Michael Hastings too

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Snatch Duster posted:

Seth Rich was Jewish...... thats a hate crime you nazi gently caress

Oh gently caress

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Gavin MacFayden is another "mysterious" death of someone linked to sensitive leaks

It says he died of lung cancer

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Snatch Duster posted:

http://white-house-logs.insidegov.com/d/a/Joseph-Capone

You are being willing obtuse and not open to the idea that maybe this murder could be more than just a mugging. The case is still open according the DCPD, and isn't closed by any means.

Right, so a guy who lives in DC went on a public tour of the Whitehouse. That's what I said in my previous post. Also, I am perfectly open to hard facts and evidence - none of which seems to exist. Just bullshit circumstantial stuff like this and anonymous posts on 4chan. Exactly like the whole Pizzagate poo poo.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Blue Train posted:

Oh gently caress

How ironic. Now you have to be killed by the anti-Nazi death squads you so vehemently lobbied for.

When they extra-judiciously put a 9mm round behind your ear just remember it was for a good cause, the cause of people only saying nice things

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bardeh posted:

Right, so a guy who lives in DC went on a public tour of the Whitehouse. That's what I said in my previous post. Also, I am perfectly open to hard facts and evidence - none of which seems to exist. Just bullshit circumstantial stuff like this and anonymous posts on 4chan. Exactly like the whole Pizzagate poo poo.

When there are zero leads for a murder, you tend to explore all options related to the case. All evidence is circumstantial till you prove a pattern, motive, intent, etc.

FOIA requests are in process for police body cams, cctv footage, etc. Until that comes back yea i agree, all this stuff is strange and suspicious but not enough to prove anything.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How ironic. Now you have to be killed by the anti-Nazi death squads you so vehemently lobbied for.

When they extra-judiciously put a 9mm round behind your ear just remember it was for a good cause, the cause of people only saying nice things

I lust for death

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You do know you are acting exactly like them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

It says he died of lung cancer

What about Michael Hastings then

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What about Michael Hastings then

He obviously got assassinated

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

In its wider coverage, Fox News claimed, per an FBI source, that the Bureau had performed a forensic analysis of Rich’s computer within 96 hours of his murder that proved he had made contact with WikiLeaks through the now-deceased journalist Gavin MacFadyen.

Ohh poo poo this is linked to Gavin MacFayden now?

I initially misread this as Gavin McInnes and then I got happy that Gavin McInnes was dead and then I was sad because he is not dead.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bardeh posted:

Pretty weird that he was in a tiny 4 person group

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

PS If I got rounded up by murderous anti-fascists after they killed 100 of you, I'd die happy.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Pretty weird that he was in a tiny 4 person group

No, what's weird is that his tour lasted negative one minutes TIME TRAVEL CONSPIRACY!!!

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

PS If I got rounded up by murderous anti-fascists after they killed 100 of you, I'd die happy.

Why not do it yourself then

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The Donald himself is behind this to both frame Killary and weaken the RU collusion theory that haunts him

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Apoplexy posted:

I initially misread this as Gavin McInnes and then I got happy that Gavin McInnes was dead and then I was sad because he is not dead.

fortunately Shooter McGavin is beyond death's cold reach.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

Milo is a pedophile not a nazi

Milo is a victim of sexual abuse who has been maligned by people who would normally feign compassion towards him were his politics not opposed to theirs.

The context of his words reveals past trauma and a horrible defense mechanism forcing him to override his PTSD with bleak humor

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Milo is a victim of sexual abuse who has been maligned by people who would normally feign compassion towards him were his politics not opposed to theirs.

The context of his words reveals past trauma and a horrible defense mechanism forcing him to override his PTSD with bleak humor

He needs to take that baggage and go back to Britain

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

He needs to take that baggage and go back to Britain

Also isn't pedophilia more acceptable there? Or is that only among their political elites, as it is here in the US

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol Milo is another psychopath. If he was a darling of the left I'm not sure if you'd be there to defend him.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

lol Milo is another psychopath. If he was a darling of the left I'm not sure if you'd be there to defend him.

I've listened to Milo speak and I don't honestly see why he inspires the hysteria he does. Nobody on the left causes nearly as much umbrage. Everyone hemmed and hawed during Obama, but folks didn't really do much; Milo causes students to tear apart their own drat campuses for no good reason.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I've listened to Milo speak and I don't honestly see why he inspires the hysteria he does. Nobody on the left causes nearly as much umbrage. Everyone hemmed and hawed during Obama, but folks didn't really do much; Milo causes students to tear apart their own drat campuses for no good reason.

Because he outs transgender people as a matter of course

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Kinda the same reason why the left hates Larry Elder.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snatch Duster posted:

Kinda the same reason why the left hates Larry Elder.

Who?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Middle aged black man that decries democrats for failing blacks of Chicago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢