Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If it helps, Inf's game to date has been less "cyor" than "pick a random character, find out what they do in role pm I guess"

BottleKnight posted:

drat, we have similar regdates, too. Are you the aus-beek or am I the ameri-birb?

you was here first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

which of the open games would be best for a new player?
none

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
do we need a game for a new player?? i'll do one.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Somberbrero posted:

do we need a game for a new player?? i'll do one.
Consider me a pre-sign if it's 13 or fewer, I'd like to play in something small and simple.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hello i am working 12-16 hour days and only have time to pass out in a pool of my own tears but i miss busbstrike and mafia games

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tommunist posted:

hello i am working 12-16 hour days and only have time to pass out in a pool of my own tears but i miss busbstrike and mafia games

hugs

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
when ar you coming to syd again?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

busb posted:

when ar you coming to syd again?

I'm going to be up 26th - 29th but i'm there on works dime so who knows if i'll have time

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

I'm basically an over worked glorified baby sitter it loving bl0ws

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hi tommunist. You should work only like 8 hours a day

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I was going to run a game but now I'm doing Survivor so...

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

I can run a game for newish people, maybe a c9? Would people be interested in that?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Tommunist posted:

I'm basically an over worked glorified baby sitter it loving bl0ws

so you're a mafia moderator.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I have need of a sub for Klendu in light of an IRL emergency; if you are interested simply PM me. Soft-priority given to folks who played Myst but honestly I got most of 'em I think so don't be afraid.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

I have need of a sub for Klendu in light of an IRL emergency; if you are interested simply PM me. Soft-priority given to folks who played Myst but honestly I got most of 'em I think so don't be afraid.

put me in

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Gonna try and put a Twin Peaks mafia together next week

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

I can run a game for newish people, maybe a c9? Would people be interested in that?
Presign.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

so you're a mafia moderator.

if the participants were 14-18 y/os with huge egos then yes

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tommunist posted:

if the participants were 14-18 y/os with huge egos then yes

Seagull then

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

Seagull then

yes

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Mr. F! posted:

I would like to play a newbie game. I honestly feel incredibly overwhelmed in normal games because people have strats that go back ten thousand years.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The incredibly elaborate strat of shitposting until D2-3, then engaging.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Infinitum posted:

The incredibly elaborate strat of shitposting until D2-3, then engaging.

Oh I have the shitposting part down. The engaging part I don't understand.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh I have the shitposting part down. The engaging part I don't understand.

You were alright in NES mafia that was a weird game that was basically decided by night actions, don't sweat it too much

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Birdstrike posted:

You were alright in NES mafia that was a weird game that was basically decided by night actions, don't sweat it too much

NES mafia and Megaman mafia generally catered to my strengths really well since I'm good at being a robot that tracks claims and determines night actions (And in Megaman having a silly knowledge of megaman to out people for their flavour being wrong). What I'm really not good at is judging interactions and deciding what is and isn't scummy, so a more vanilla style game with people who don't have hundreds of games behind them to hone their acting would be nice to try to advance that.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

the correct path is to never stop poo poo posting then accidentally accuse the wrong person of a night action because you miss-read PM's there by destroying town.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Infinitum posted:

I find your lack of Mafia disturbing..

:siren: Come play Bad Taxidermy Mafia. A CYOR Role Madness game for 17 players! :siren:

Everything is prepped and ready to rock, game will open straight away once filled (And I'm awake)

7 spots left!

I just threw a bunch of roles together for this. It ain't gonna be balanced, but you'll have some cool as gently caress powers :frogc00l:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: Reminder, you have until TODAY to log into Heroes of the Storm and claim one of the FREE 20 Character Mega Bundles! :siren:

If you like MOBAs you should do it, because HotS is pretty cool.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I just got done playing this all afternoon to get to the free loot boxes in the nexus challenge.

Fun game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Choose your own NES Cartridge Mafia, a choose your own role variant for any number of players, is taking signups.

The sequel to NES Cart Mafia, Super Choose your own Cartridge Mafia is now accepting signup

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

chaoslord posted:

I just got done playing this all afternoon to get to the free loot boxes in the nexus challenge.

Fun game
Trap sprung!

Who do you main?

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Hey mafia thread USA friends

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/5/22/15675320/samsung-galaxy-s8-buy-one-get-one-free-offer

This is a thing apparently

I am desperately in need of a new phone since mine has been dead for a couple of months. If any of you were planning on buying one and activating it on T-Mobile, we can split the price of the one phone so you'd only spend $375 on a new phone.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I have the S8+. It's really good. Highly recommended.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if every mafia player puts forth just ONE dollar, we can raise the 18 dollars necessary to begin the process of buying me a new phone

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

GulagDolls posted:

if every mafia player puts forth just ONE dollar, we can raise the 18 dollars necessary to begin the process of buying me a new phone

Get an Obamaphone before they're replaced by Trumpgram

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Don't be silly Magnus. Trump uses the kremlingram.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

The sequel to NES Cart Mafia, Super Choose your own Cartridge Mafia is now accepting signup

remember:

-super game boy
-BS-X cart
-mario paint
-super scope
-nintendo power cartridges
-sufami turbo
-donkey kong country competition
-starfox weekend
-Miracle Piano Teaching System
-super mario world, super mario all-stars, and super mario world+super mario all-stars are, of course, three distinct cartridges

Pinterest Mom fucked around with this message at 22:29 on May 22, 2017

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

The empire of Korthia is a political powderkeg, and after a recent political killing, it seems ready to erupt. Will you successfully limit the power of the King, or will you murder those who would see your sovereign's strength lessened? Intrigue in King Rathben's Court, a game of mafia for 20 players.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I am streaming myself dying in a bunch of games today if anyone wants to come hear me be dumb

https://www.twitch.tv/gameovertryagain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Hey friendos, I'm working on a multimedia project, starting with a podcast. You can find out more, and follow along, here.