Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I can't help but notice that there was a string of race riots during the Obama administration, with one of the most poignant images I saw being the announcement that Michael Brown's killer had gotten off, and with Obama limply calling for peace and civility, on the other side of the screen there were images of people raising a ruckus in front of City Hall.

Armed police firing tear gas into protesters. Barack "we tortured some folks" Obama telling everyone to settle down, while the nation smolders and he could have done something too, but what does Barry Obama care about some hood rats in fuckall Missouri? The best he did--the sign perhaps of an aching conscience--was pardon the lifetime sentences of marijuana convicts, but that's a pretty petty gesture, to treat the symptom and not the disease.

God you know what really infuriates me the most about this electoral season it's that only now, after endless years of bitching about gender pronouns and safe spaces and dancing with the stars only now are you loving people suddenly "deeply concerned" about abuses of federal overreach, about the state of race relations in a country that systematically arrests more black men than any other demographic, that cages more human beings than any other nation in the history of the world, and the only reason you care now is because the charming rear end in a top hat who was selling this to you went away and you don't like the next rear end in a top hat who everybody chose to replace him. Suddenly it's like you've always been concerned about civil liberties being violated, even as you blithely shrugged your shoulders when Bernie Sanders was hijacked by a fascist oval office, hemmed and hawed when Clinton's foundation was revealed to be a farce, and that emails leaked by the DNC directly allude to the President of the United States accepting payoffs from major banks which were proven completely correct after he was out of office and none of you loving cared

None of you cared until Trump took over, and now you're still trying to look down your noses at people, now you want desperately to believe in the hysteria the media is trying to whip up. You are ignoring ANY other troubling aspect of this current reality because you have been convinced, by either your wounded pride or the mass media itself, that Donald Trump is so very, positively dangerous to this country that ANY means to oust him from power is acceptable. The sheer insanity of this notion, particularly coupled by how openly corrupt teh Democratic Party was revealed to be this election, as a political outsider for the first time became elected President on a surge of widespread populist support (in every place besides NY and LA) is horrifying to me.

You don't see how this ends. Maybe you don't care. You haven't until now.

Like you all think the Fourth Reich is coming to America? Barack Obama is the guy who suspended habeas corpus. That's right, if Donald Trump takes the power to kidnap people and make them disappear to fascist extremes, you know damned well that it was your guy who gave him that ability.

Same. Trumps got them working for us now lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I can't help but notice that there was a string of race riots during the Obama administration, with one of the most poignant images I saw being the announcement that Michael Brown's killer had gotten off, and with Obama limply calling for peace and civility, on the other side of the screen there were images of people raising a ruckus in front of City Hall.

Armed police firing tear gas into protesters. Barack "we tortured some folks" Obama telling everyone to settle down, while the nation smolders and he could have done something too, but what does Barry Obama care about some hood rats in fuckall Missouri? The best he did--the sign perhaps of an aching conscience--was pardon the lifetime sentences of marijuana convicts, but that's a pretty petty gesture, to treat the symptom and not the disease.

God you know what really infuriates me the most about this electoral season it's that only now, after endless years of bitching about gender pronouns and safe spaces and dancing with the stars only now are you loving people suddenly "deeply concerned" about abuses of federal overreach, about the state of race relations in a country that systematically arrests more black men than any other demographic, that cages more human beings than any other nation in the history of the world, and the only reason you care now is because the charming rear end in a top hat who was selling this to you went away and you don't like the next rear end in a top hat who everybody chose to replace him. Suddenly it's like you've always been concerned about civil liberties being violated, even as you blithely shrugged your shoulders when Bernie Sanders was hijacked by a fascist oval office, hemmed and hawed when Clinton's foundation was revealed to be a farce, and that emails leaked by the DNC directly allude to the President of the United States accepting payoffs from major banks which were proven completely correct after he was out of office and none of you loving cared

None of you cared until Trump took over, and now you're still trying to look down your noses at people, now you want desperately to believe in the hysteria the media is trying to whip up. You are ignoring ANY other troubling aspect of this current reality because you have been convinced, by either your wounded pride or the mass media itself, that Donald Trump is so very, positively dangerous to this country that ANY means to oust him from power is acceptable. The sheer insanity of this notion, particularly coupled by how openly corrupt teh Democratic Party was revealed to be this election, as a political outsider for the first time became elected President on a surge of widespread populist support (in every place besides NY and LA) is horrifying to me.

You don't see how this ends. Maybe you don't care. You haven't until now.

Like you all think the Fourth Reich is coming to America? Barack Obama is the guy who suspended habeas corpus. That's right, if Donald Trump takes the power to kidnap people and make them disappear to fascist extremes, you know damned well that it was your guy who gave him that ability.

Maybe it's actually the anti-fascists who are the fascists

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And all your tears won't stop me from doing a 8 year victory dance in the endzone

See, I like that you're openly a Nazi piece of poo poo who treats politics like a game. It makes it easier to write off every one of your thoughts as the result of tertiary syphilis.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Apoplexy posted:

See, I like that you're openly a Nazi piece of poo poo who treats politics like a game. It makes it easier to write off every one of your thoughts as the result of tertiary syphilis.

You're a Nazi, and a racist

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apoplexy posted:

Dancing leads to nazism? I did nazi that one coming.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

You're a Nazi, and a racist

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820624&userid=109688

Thou doth protest too much

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Shh... Don't bring your bigotry in here Nazi

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lol

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I've never said that.

Again, you're lumping everyone and everything together because you are interested in winning your little chimp-brained fight and not actual issues or principles

Haha, that's funny, you say that like you know what any of those mean

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Knight posted:

This thread is very informative. Now I know that when Trump avatars are complaining about the MSM and other people ask them where they get their news, the answer is anonymous posts on /pol/ and youtube videos

pol is more reliable than CNN at this point. And that is hardly an endorsement for it.

Anyway, the sooner Podesta is rotting in a cell, the better.

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

revmoo posted:

pol is more reliable than CNN at this point. And that is hardly an endorsement for it.

why?

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

paul_soccer10 posted:

Did we get to the bottom of pizzagate yet

after a lot of deep analysis it was determined that pepperoni pizza is pretty ok if you're in the right mood

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

revmoo posted:

lol

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
During the primaries people on college campus were vandalizing cars with Trumper stickers. The college republicans responded by putting Trump stickers over Bernie stickers to redirect their liberal anger inward. Have fun bashing those "nazis" fucktards. That will never backfire!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lorn Wayne posted:

after a lot of deep analysis it was determined that pepperoni pizza is pretty ok if you're in the right mood

margherita or :murder:

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

DrPlump posted:

During the primaries people on college campus were vandalizing cars with Trumper stickers. The college republicans responded by putting Trump stickers over Bernie stickers to redirect their liberal anger inward. Have fun bashing those "nazis" fucktards. That will never backfire!

both of them deserve it tbh

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

revmoo posted:

loving
lllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Bholder posted:

both of them deserve it tbh

BWHW

Meanwhile, Hillary gave us this alternate reality where evil won.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the people unironically defending CNN. Swallow Wolf Blitzers salty load.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Gonna clear something up for you guys. Bernouts are cool and good and right about everything. Trumpers are pants making GBS threads retards.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I'm the multiple people taking 4chan at face value

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have Blue posted:

I'm the multiple people taking 4chan at face value

4chan was created by something awful goon moot

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DrPlump posted:

4chan was created by something awful goon moot

That's reason enough to distrust it. No goon has ever made anything good.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I've actually got some pretty strong opinions about CNN w/r/t Wolf "Retard" Blitzer and how dumb the channel is as a whole for treating politics as a loving sporting event without any objectively correct opinions and facts to back them up. But, as a representative of the concept of the 'M S M', CNN is far more trustworthy than loving 4chan, even if it's the worst example of said 'M

S

M'

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Who What Now posted:

That's reason enough to distrust it. No goon has ever made anything good.

i just made some pretty baller toast, i'll thank you to retract those words sir.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Wow, you mean a family that has ascended, at their peak, to the Presidency of the United States has connections to a large number of people, some of whom even DIED?!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lmao

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
I'm Hillary's secret assassin. You know too much, now "it's your turn"

*sighs, unsheaths katana*

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

Maybe it's actually the anti-fascists who are the fascists

"when fascism comes to america, it will be extremely woke"
-Upton Sinclair

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Apoplexy posted:

Wow, you mean a family that has ascended, at their peak, to the Presidency of the United States has connections to a large number of people, some of whom even DIED?!

same except real estate developer and russians

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
You have a point, although Trump's problems could've been avoided if he'd foregone burning all those banks in his constant bad deals and bankruptcies. That meant he had to go abroad for financial backing, and Russians were the only ones stupid enough to bite. Then they realized they had a guy who'd literally pay prostitutes to piss on him in a bugged/taped hotel room and here we are.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Wow, they sound dangerous. You're pretty brave for standing up to them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lol noice

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not reading those tiny words, so I'm just going to assume they say "the creator of this macro is a retard" over and over again.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Again, you're lumping everyone and everything together because you are interested in winning your little chimp-brained fight and not actual issues or principles

lol you do the exact same thing, everyone who doesn't like trump or doesn't believe the seth rich stuff gets sloshed into a "liberal" slurry

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Wait a second, BODYGUARDS DYING?! However could this be, when their profession is such a safe and peaceful one.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
i get my news from CNN they are fair and unbiased

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lightning Lord posted:

lol you do the exact same thing, everyone who doesn't like trump or doesn't believe the seth rich stuff gets sloshed into a "liberal" slurry

No?

• Locked thread