Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Solid thread title upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Is that Senna in the background? Why is Senna in the background? And what happened in Melbourne 2013?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Is that Senna in the background? Why is Senna in the background? And what happened in Melbourne 2013?

Kimi's last win in F1 lol

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

And when Nando lost are legs?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Are Chase with Cool And Good opinions

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1-teams-protect-ourselves-spending-carey-909048/

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

"In a recent meeting with the FIA and the four manufacturers – with Alfa Romeo and VW/Audi also represented – the basic format was agreed."

gently caress

Yes

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

https://www.motorsport.com/indycar/news/dixon-franchitti-robbed-at-gunpoint-at-taco-bell-909224/

So close, poty.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Anyone who has ever had a lovely boss replaced with a great boss will understand how these teams must be feeling.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Except the guy getting taco bell is one of the best drivers with a record to match? He's boring as poo poo. But he's on pole.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

This sounds like a slippery slope depending on how far this mustachoied fucker wants to take the 'sports entertainment' part of it.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

Except the guy getting taco bell is one of the best drivers with a record to match? He's boring as poo poo. But he's on pole.

Should check his T-bell for PEDs...

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Norns posted:

"In a recent meeting with the FIA and the four manufacturers – with Alfa Romeo and VW/Audi also represented – the basic format was agreed."

gently caress

Yes

I blew my load a second time at that part.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Two new potential engine manufactures plus an engine package the teams agree on would make for a loving wild 2020.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Thanks Ants posted:

McLaren have done a good thing

This made me very happy today

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wirth1000 posted:

This sounds like a slippery slope depending on how far this mustachoied fucker wants to take the 'sports entertainment' part of it.

Add big tits and Vince Mcmahon.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

wicka posted:

Anyone who has ever had a lovely boss replaced with a great boss will understand how these teams must be feeling.

I had the reverse happen at my job. lovely boss is gone now though!

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

Two new potential engine manufactures plus an engine package the teams agree on would make for a loving wild 2020.

If it's not spec engines with flexible branding and all the engine "manufacturers" are just 'sponsors' of some spec.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Thanks Ants posted:

McLaren have done a good thing

Is there a higher res version of this? I work in IT for my local authority. I have access to huge mother loving Xerox advertising standard printers.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

I don't understand why people keep making these hella dumb posts.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

wicka posted:

Me after reading posts like that:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wicka posted:

For me its the Pee Pee button and the stages, thats dumb.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

I don't believe you

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Nicky Hayden has died :(

https://www.motorsport.com/wsbk/news/hayden-909249/

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yeah. gently caress. It didn't look or sound good on the first day of the crash.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
""We want technology and engineering to be part of the sport, but it shouldn't be a defining part of the sport. You should get an edge, but first and foremost we still want the drivers to be the stars"

Enzo is smilling on his grave.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

gently caress. :(

enri
Dec 16, 2003

Hope you're having an amazing day

wicka posted:

Nicky Hayden has died :(

Sucks :(

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:smith:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

After the report about severe brain damage a couple days ago it set up either a persistent vegetative state or this. This really really loving sucks I really liked Hayden gently caress

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Wirth1000 posted:

I'm actually super retarded because this entire time I thought I read you ordered a pair of Kimoa shades. Nevermind. Please ignore the last 20 posts I've ever made.

I'm the retard who spent 30 mins yesterday trying to find a live stream of Monaco. Don't feel bad.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

It wasn't looking good from the start. That sucks.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Here's a higher res version of the cool poster. Gonna get a print made of this myself.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wiltsghost posted:

Here's a higher res version of the cool poster. Gonna get a print made of this myself.

Hell yeah, thanks!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

""We want technology and engineering to be part of the sport, but it shouldn't be a defining part of the sport. You should get an edge, but first and foremost we still want the drivers to be the stars"

Enzo is smilling on his grave.

Ferrari loved technology, they just preferred that it was engine technology and not aerodynamics.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fernando Alonso: casually going three wide on the front stretch to make a pass.

:allears:

Also, watch the FB stream if you want to catch indy today, youtube is being poo poo.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Wiltsghost posted:

I am so getting my work print department to waste time on this tomorrow.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

loving hell :smith:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Skarsnik posted:

loving hell :smith:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

FYI the Kimoa glasses are spectacular. The $50 customs fee I had to pay however was not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Aww Nicky. :smith:

• Locked thread