Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
It was the ghost of Guy Fawkes, surely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

unconfirmed reports from twitter and other social media sites are saying that this man was the bomber.

pls do not post me pic

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

TTerrible posted:

I'm not a D&D poster. I made the mistake of posting in there tonight and wowzer.

Wow someone over there actually considered the possibility that a bursting water pipe could kill 20 people

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

A Loud Fart posted:

Lots o teenage girls walkin' side to side as they leave the auditorium wounded lol

I GET IT

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i wonder what the mods and DnD would think if this thread went gold.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

And we all know what happens when a pop star has no lyrics written down for them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPUqXrztS8

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
It was Shirley Carter trying to kill Phil's niece

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ElectricSheep posted:

Wow someone over there actually considered the possibility that a bursting water pipe could kill 20 people

i just saw that too

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
This sounds like the work of Skywalker and those drat Rebels, again. Vader 2020.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Snatch Duster posted:

unconfirmed reports from twitter and other social media sites are saying that this man was the bomber.

Oh drat it's one of our own. Classic goon. Maybe a little too thin.....

Also wtf I can't believe"cuck" is getting thrown around. That's a young person word. I thought all our users were dying old farts?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:capitalism:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
SPECTRE :argh:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

time to buy ammunition. whats the best gauge to protect my punkins

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

the trump tutelage posted:

It was the ghost of Guy Fawkes, surely

Grande = Italian = Papist

Nah I think Guy Fawkes would be on the other side.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wamdoodle posted:

Also wtf I can't believe"cuck" is getting thrown around. That's a young person word. I thought all our users were dying old farts?

Someone get moridin in here and you can be treated to the spectacle of a fat balding 30-something calling people "fam"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wamdoodle posted:

As a GBS Historian, cuck has a long history that dates back to late 2011 on these forums.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
Perhaps Gogmagog has come to take his revenge.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Snatch Duster posted:

As a GBS Historian, cuck has a long history that dates back to late 2011 on these forums.

Older, actually. Hell Zack Parsons was making cuck mag jokes back during the Palin era and that wasn't even anything new then

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

walgreenslatino posted:

Labour was rapidly closing the lead before this happened, but who knows

It didn't work for Le Pen, and May isn't even enthusiastic about stopping immigration

Yes, but Corbyn is also a moron.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Someone get moridin in here and you can be treated to the spectacle of a fat balding 30-something calling people "fam"

pls no

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A second image of the alleged bomber has been uncovered.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
DnD not handling this well

Tsietisin posted:

I was checking Twitter, there's a video of a girl having a nail pulled out from her leg/foot. Looks like it's going that way

Lord of the Llamas posted:

So someone stood on a nail?

Julio Cruz posted:

Plausible on a building site, slightly less so in a concert hall.

Lord of the Llamas posted:

People building and dismantling poo poo for shows? I can imagine people running out random doors might step on a nail?

Maybe I'm completely wrong but the utter lack of information we have feels like there's a super mundane cause and this will turn out to be a terrible accident.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

chernobyl kinsman posted:

Seems​ fair

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

did trumps orb do this?

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
Those posts would be reasonable if it was like ten fifteen minutes after the explosion but they're still on the same line hours later.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can we have "poo poo that DnD says" thread already?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

holy gently caress

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FuhrerHat posted:

did trumps orb do this?

It actually moved the next attack from the US to England. Trump cut a deal with the Saudis. Sorry guys!

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

First Brexit, Trump, and now THIS!?!?!?!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ahahahhaah this is great

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its your first day on the job as a muslim

osama bin laden slides you a picture

its arianna grande

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

But apparently she doesn't care enough about her fans (the remaining ones) to follow through with her commitments and is probably going to cancel her next concert.

I wish I could go "Sorry boss. Something blew up at work today, so I'm going to take a break and not show up again until I feel like it." and not get in trouble.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

chemosh6969 posted:

But apparently she doesn't care enough about her fans (the remaining ones) to follow through with her commitments and is probably going to cancel her next concert.

I wish I could go "Sorry boss. Something blew up at work today, so I'm going to take a break and not show up again until I feel like it." and not get in trouble.

Oh no now the terrorists win!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Blue Raider posted:

its your first day on the job as a muslim

osama bin laden slides you a picture

its arianna grande

Inshallah

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
I remember back after 9/11 lovely standup comics demanding we laugh or the terrorists win

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

chemosh6969 posted:

wtf where do you work that you cant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
More from DnD

jabby posted:

Not to diminish the impact of this attack on the people/families involved, but this could literally not have come at a worse time for progressive politics in this country. I mean on the evening of one of the worst days the Tories have had during the campaign, something happens to spread more fear and drive more people towards their ideology.

lol, they only care about people dying in terrorist attacks because it might make people vote for someone who will stop them from dying in terrorist attacks

• Locked thread