Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
Mexicans and Cubans are honorary whites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

and a nomadic lifestyle is neither

pretty racist of you to assume my peoples were nomadic.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Just in case you're curious how Breitbart is taking the news:

quote:

Dear British Brothers & Sisters: Please BREXIT ASAP, and Seal Your Borders, round-up ALL Mooslim Barbarian SCUM/KILLERS, including London's Mayor, and Deport them back to North Africa, Syria and Saudi Arabia!! Stop WHITE GENOCIDE!! Abolish the EU!!!

quote:

EXILE ISLAM: No Violence Necessary, No Jihad Allowed.

Terminate with extreme prejudice the political careers of any politicians who support or coddle Islam. Religious liberty ends where violence begins.

Any government that harms it's own citizens has no legitimate right to exist.

quote:

Prime Minister May and every single elected politician are guilty of malfeasance, treason and are responsible for allowing this.

BAN ISLAM

DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS

CHARGE AND HANG ALL POLITICIANS FOR TREASON

quote:

England... next they will be bombing your kindergartens and maternity wards. This is a demographic war they are fighting. They have 5 kids and double in every generation. You barely stay even - and then they rape or murder your one precious child. It is time for reprisals on the mosques who preach hatred of the infidel. I realize this might include all of them but so be it. If these mosques don't start burning, and if the evil Imams who run them don't turn up dead for preaching mass-murder, the people will take their frustration out against random Muslim civilians.

quote:

Sorry UK but this is a generated distraction. Seth Rich murder investigation is heating up fast. Media needed a squirrel to look at.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Snatch Duster posted:

I'm 50% native. My tribe is in the PNW, we were not disgusting plains natives, migrating with the buffalo herds.

Aztland will rise again!

Lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Snatch Duster will you teach me the native ways so I can stay in your homeland, I'm part Italian and pretty swarthy so maybe I can blend in, plus I know how to gut a deer. Hook a brother up.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Snatch Duster posted:

pretty racist of you to assume my peoples were nomadic.

ah except the plains indians, a lot of native americans above the rio grande were semi sedentary to one degree or another, but they did occasionally move around a bit

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

ah except the plains indians, a lot of native americans above the rio grande were semi sedentary to one degree or another, but they did occasionally move around a bit

i said PNW

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

VikingSkull posted:

reminder that after 9/11 George Bush said to the USA "go about your business or else the terrorists win"

so that guy was literally suggesting what Dubya did, gg morans

dubya might have done well following his own advice rather than popping a boner over "finishing" his daddy's war

and despite my generally pacifistic prescription for How To Solve This Islam Thing, we should still kill the gently caress out of ISIS leaders and individual terrorists when we can 100% find them. but we need a better hit rate.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

pacific north west?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
yeah PNW natives had them badass longhouses and the stereotypical totem poles IIRC

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

Snatch Duster will you teach me the native ways so I can stay in your homeland, I'm part Italian and pretty swarthy so maybe I can blend in, plus I know how to gut a deer. Hook a brother up.

once you can kill an elk with a bow, not compound or crossbow, and without a range finder then yes you can stay. However, you must self castrate yourself and become a transgendered eunuch.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

Remember. Don't fight back against Islam. The bombings should be ignored. Go about life as usual. There is nothing wrong.

You want to act against it and thwart the attacks but at the same time downplay the ones that succeed so it makes the prospect less attractive. If blowing yourself up appears to do nothing, then it loses its attractiveness. The whole attraction is the fame, glory and recognition.

At the same time you have to somehow invest them in the current system, which is kind of hard if you're telling them they're all paki-scum pedophiles etc. etc.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

It's not because you're phrasing it in a way that makes me believe you're incredulous that Islamic extremism exists. This leads me to believe that any answer you get that isn't "do nothing, there's no problem here" will just make you ask a dumber question.

Posts like yours are pretty transparent in TYOOL 2017

Pretty big jump, you're very quick to assume and also super wrong

Islamic extremism exists and is a huge problem. One of the biggest issues is that you can't tell who is an extremist by looking at them unless they're holding an AK and ululating while killing infidels

So we want to stop extremists from moving into our country. So how do we pick them out of a crowd?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

once you can kill an elk with a bow, not compound or crossbow, and without a range finder then yes you can stay. However, you must self castrate yourself and become a transgendered eunuch.

man I jerk off too much for that noise

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Make them pet a dog, eat a slice of ham, and not stone an uncovered woman to death

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VikingSkull posted:

man I jerk off too much for that noise

just joking about the eunuch part.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

yes?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

pacific north west?

yea bae

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

yeah PNW natives had them badass longhouses and the stereotypical totem poles IIRC

i mean yeah, they had that and southeastern indians and i think northeastern tribes too had what wed consider cities but they werent sedentary as wed consider the word or like the mesoamerican empires were. they all moved around a bit, even if to bounce back and forth between 2 places between seasons

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

So we kick out a bunch of American citizens too along with that?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

i mean yeah, they had that and southeastern indians and i think northeastern tribes too had what wed consider cities but they werent sedentary as wed consider the word or like the mesoamerican empires were. they all moved around a bit, even if to bounce back and forth between 2 places between seasons

So having a vacation home means your a migrant now?

gtfo with your white man bullshit.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Erostratus posted:

Just in case you're curious how Breitbart is taking the news:

quote:

Sorry UK but this is a generated distraction. Seth Rich murder investigation is heating up fast. Media needed a squirrel to look at.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

snatch duster if youre interested, look up a book by a conquistador named cabesa de vaca. he never made it to the northwest but he made it everywhere else, walked on foot across the continent then headed into eastern mexico after he made it to the pacific

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Islamic extremism exists and is a huge problem. One of the biggest issues is that you can't tell who is an extremist by looking at them unless they're holding an AK and ululating while killing infidels

So we want to stop extremists from moving into our country. So how do we pick them out of a crowd?

check this out, idc what gets done, but the sad reality is they use those tactics because it makes it impossible to prevent and we're rapidly moving to a point when average people in Western nations start taking matters in their own hands

this poo poo can't go on forever so one of three things is going to happen:

1. nothing, and extremists will infiltrate those nations and sooner or later wrest control via demographics

2. governmental crackdowns that become increasingly fascist

3. mob rule

take your pick, that's the trajectory we're on

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

What a loving idiot, how is it not obvious to him that they're connected!!! Hillary did this too!!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

So we kick out a bunch of American citizens too along with that?

no? that would be unamerican.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

just joking about the eunuch part.

sweet, I could just distance hunt an elk, fuckers can't run very far and then you can just bash them in the head with a rock

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Let's have a discussion on how to stop Islamic extremism.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

check this out, idc what gets done, but the sad reality is they use those tactics because it makes it impossible to prevent and we're rapidly moving to a point when average people in Western nations start taking matters in their own hands

this poo poo can't go on forever so one of three things is going to happen:

1. nothing, and extremists will infiltrate those nations and sooner or later wrest control via demographics

2. governmental crackdowns that become increasingly fascist

3. mob rule

take your pick, that's the trajectory we're on

Holy poo poo lol @ you and your terrified conservative rear end

I hope you are an old person because if you're under 30 you are an embarrassment

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

If you're from the US, a lot of them are actually homegrown too which makes it harder. How do you know if Muhammad who's a computer programmer in Chicago and was born in Upstate New York is suddenly going to decide that his life blows and he needs to make a statement? It's the same issue with every other disaffected individual. White guys tend to load up their guns and go on a rampage at work, Muslim guys have a built in narrative for redemption and that's blowing up some infidels. gently caress, all it takes to become is a terrorist is to say the magic words "Allahu Ackbar" before you do something stupid. It's the "WORLDSTAR!" of the Muslim world.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Raider posted:

snatch duster if youre interested, look up a book by a conquistador named cabesa de vaca. he never made it to the northwest but he made it everywhere else, walked on foot across the continent then headed into eastern mexico after he made it to the pacific

Yea I'll peep it.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Holy poo poo lol @ you and your terrified conservative rear end

I hope you are an old person because if you're under 30 you are an embarrassment

nice response, glad you had an opinion to counteract mine

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Testikles posted:

You want to act against it and thwart the attacks but at the same time downplay the ones that succeed so it makes the prospect less attractive. If blowing yourself up appears to do nothing, then it loses its attractiveness. The whole attraction is the fame, glory and recognition.

You do make a good point, but it gave me the good idea of just lying about the bombers. See enough reports of "Al-shiq Rahumad Mohmmand was known among his friends for cursing Quran and was seen eating the feces of pigs with his Jewish boyfriend just hours before the attack." and even if his cohorts don't believe it they'll wonder who does. That'll make them think twice.

So same line of thinking, but a bit more proactive.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Testikles posted:

If you're from the US, a lot of them are actually homegrown too which makes it harder. How do you know if Muhammad who's a computer programmer in Chicago and was born in Upstate New York is suddenly going to decide that his life blows and he needs to make a statement? It's the same issue with every other disaffected individual. White guys tend to load up their guns and go on a rampage at work, Muslim guys have a built in narrative for redemption and that's blowing up some infidels. gently caress, all it takes to become is a terrorist is to say the magic words "Allahu Ackbar" before you do something stupid. It's the "WORLDSTAR!" of the Muslim world.

I have a solution. All you get out except for viking skull and Asians

He can Last of the Mohicans up in here all he wants.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I think we should just not let Muslims in because it will stop everything and the world will be in peace. Amen.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

You don't. You don't let the crowd in.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

no? that would be unamerican.

solution: strip them of their citizenship then do it

you're welcome

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I think we should just not let Muslims in because it will stop everything and the world will be in peace. Amen.

I think we should just not let Muslims in because it's a dumpster fire of a religion.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Snatch Duster posted:

I have a solution. All you get out except for viking skull and Asians

He can Last of the Mohicans up in here all he wants.

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

solution: strip them of their citizenship then do it

you're welcome

I actually think Japan's approach is good: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

• Locked thread