Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Those 22 women and child that are dead sure are winning.

:confused: wtf you talkin about boi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Justin Trudeau is a handsome man.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
You don't have to physically get rid of muslims. They seem to be warming up to the idea that their religion is poo poo and leaving. The west should just make sure they don't get killed for it by their own.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

More than I am. I'm still trapped on this dead gay earth.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

hmm a terrorist attack. I wonder if GBS' alt-right crew have some hot takes on Islam

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Ahh, the sound of a million young girls clicking on their first alt-right memes. Pepe will be the next cosplay hit in a few years, mark my words.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A cacophony of a thousand sad trombones can be heard emanating from DnD.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 07:50 on May 23, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

bitterandtwisted posted:

hmm a terrorist attack. I wonder if GBS' alt-right crew have some hot takes on Islam

What are you talking about a water pipe burst

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
DnD posters rush to GBS, hoping to be the first ones to call a Native American an alt right nazi.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

fake

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Where are you getting these sweet memes and fake tweets SD. I want to know lmao. Is it.... 4chan?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I look forward to the articles about how this was only possible in Trump's America and how it's foolish to blame anything but conservatism and maybe like the new season of Twin Peaks or something. Whatever just pay me for my drat article

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

VikingSkull posted:

What are you talking about a water pipe burst

And that one girl stepped on a nail

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Psycho Society posted:

Where are you getting these sweet memes and fake tweets SD. I want to know lmao. Is it.... 4chan?

From a nest of goblins

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
Oh gently caress guys a person said they did it and they were brown, guess that means the alt right are right about everything forever now

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
This McCarthyite alarmism about crypto-alt-rightists is an unethical witch hunt!

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Why the gently caress would you blow up a concert in England when there are still Americans alive?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jukebox Hero posted:

Oh gently caress guys a person said they did it and they were brown, guess that means the alt right are right about everything forever now

You're not very bright are you?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jukebox Hero posted:

You are loving terrified of Muslims, you pussy

You are loving terrified of Nazis, you pussy

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

You're not very bright are you?

Do blacks scare you?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

bitterandtwisted posted:

*posts a series of facts about islamic countries based on their own pew data*

ra..race..racist!!! the religion!!! is a ruh..ruh race!! the alt right nazis are back again!!!

*posts claiming it's hate speech to suggest terrorism was done by a muslim*

ok so many 179 out of 180 attacks ARE done by muslims but most aren't reported unless it is in europe or the states and WHAT ABOUT THE ONE COLUMBINE TYPE THING EVERY FOUR YEARS

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Snatch Duster posted:

sam hyde confirmed muslim extremist

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Let's just get rid of Islam you guys.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

extra stout posted:

*posts a series of facts about islamic countries based on their own pew data*

ra..race..racist!!! the religion!!! is a ruh..ruh race!! the alt right nazis are back again!!!

*posts claiming it's hate speech to suggest terrorism was done by a muslim*

ok so many 179 out of 180 attacks ARE done by muslims but most aren't reported unless it is in europe or the states and WHAT ABOUT THE ONE COLUMBINE TYPE THING EVERY FOUR YEARS

Lol

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
i'm sure this has been suggested but can we change the thread title to "22 Dead After Ariana Grande Concert"?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Islam is bad and the liberals just don't understand. If we acknowledge the problem and vow to get rid of it, it will just disappear.

I've already posited my underwater city idea.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
while im not scared of muslims, i would like them to not ruin my country through their toxic culture and backwards religion

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
How many non-muslims need to be killed per day by terrorist attacks in order to outpace their population growth?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

How many non-muslims need to be killed per day by terrorist attacks in order to outpace their population growth?

Nigeria is estimated to have a population of 1 billion by 2050 according to WHO.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Jukebox Hero posted:

Agreed,we can go ahead and shutdown DND now.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Snatch Duster posted:

Sam Hyde has done it again!

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Well one thing those poors are doing right is making and raising babbys. It's super tedious and expensive to raise kids in the west.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SealHammer posted:

D&D posters are mentally ill, news at 11

I tried posting in there years ago before being utterly lynch mobbed. I was mistakenly under the impression that the Debate & Discussion forum was for, well, debate and discussion but it's really more of a "Everyone tells everyone else what they want to hear for pats on the back and BURN THE WITCH if anyone disagrees."

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Islam is bad and the liberals just don't understand. If we acknowledge the problem and vow to get rid of it, it will just disappear.

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gibbis getting a bit too right wing lately

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

The merciful bomber saved them from reading your post

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

Don't obsfucate.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Shaocaholica posted:

Don't obsfucate.

I'm not. They all suck in unique and different ways and are dragging society down. Anyone who is a "fundamentalist" i.e. someone who actually believes in this poo poo rather than pretending they do while using a modern, edited version of their religion is a freaking plague. Christians want to steam roll science and race to the apocalypse (Who cares about the environment? God's going to fight a big war in Israel any day now, don't you know! - The old people) and Islam extremists are.. well, what you get here.

They're all hosed up, they all attack logic and reason, they all attack freedom and they all seek to set people back to the stone age. Half our hosed up morality system comes from them.

gently caress them. Any country that wants to purge religion gets a thumbs up from me at this point.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
So what does the Alex Jones Trumpets crowd think about this ?

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Blazing Ownager posted:

I'm not. They all suck in unique and different ways and are dragging society down. Anyone who is a "fundamentalist" i.e. someone who actually believes in this poo poo rather than pretending they do while using a modern, edited version of their religion is a freaking plague. Christians want to steam roll science and race to the apocalypse (Who cares about the environment? God's going to fight a big war in Israel any day now, don't you know! - The old people) and Islam extremists are.. well, what you get here.

They're all hosed up, they all attack logic and reason, they all attack freedom and they all seek to set people back to the stone age. Half our hosed up morality system comes from them.

gently caress them. Any country that wants to purge religion gets a thumbs up from me at this point.

At the same time, I cannot help but have contempt for Christians who rewrite the bible to be more tolerant of a religion than it actually is. As a Muslim friend on the internet put it, is it the perpetually inerrant word of god or is it not? And if it is not, then why even have the religion in the first place?

• Locked thread