Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Mods rename me to ILLUMINATI KIKE TERRORIST, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Homeless Friend posted:

The merciful bomber saved them from reading your post

That is an extremely insensitive thing to say. Mothers and fathers lost their children last night. My posts hardly are worth dying for.

If you aren't a complete garbage of a human being you'll apologize for your hateful statement.

Go on, I'll wait.

Snatch Duster fucked around with this message at 08:45 on May 23, 2017

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So what does the Alex Jones Trumpets crowd think about this ?

:yikes:

Everything is fake/false flag. I think it's a fine normality as long as they are consistently applying that to EVERYTHING.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

That is an extremely insensitive thing to say. Mothers and fathers lost their children last night. Most hardly are worth dying for.

If you aren't a complete garbage of a human being you'll apologize for your hateful statement.

Go on, I'll wait.

Lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

Yeah, but Islam is 100000000000000000000000000000000000X worse though.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Shaocaholica posted:

Everything is fake/false flag. I think it's a fine normality as long as they are consistently applying that to EVERYTHING.

This is from a news site which just received White House press credentials lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
it sucks that a bunch of kids died imho

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

So what does the Alex Jones Trumpets crowd think about this ?

:yikes:

it's me

i'm the 100% kabbalist kike terrorist

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Religion owns, but clinging to godless materialism is good too I guess. Whatever works for you

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Psycho Society posted:

Religion owns, but clinging to godless materialism is good too I guess. Whatever works for you

Dying in a black friday stampede is the american way, sir.

edit: To serious post, didn't Nietzsche solve this problem over a century ago?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Luxury Communism posted:

Dying in a black friday stampede is the american way, sir.

Its a proud tradition like running with the bulls but at the end you get a flat screen for 20% off.

Heinz Hynkel
Nov 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blazing Ownager posted:

I tried posting in there years ago before being utterly lynch mobbed. I was mistakenly under the impression that the Debate & Discussion forum was for, well, debate and discussion but it's really more of a "Everyone tells everyone else what they want to hear for pats on the back and BURN THE WITCH if anyone disagrees."

Some muslim should detonate a spike-bomb in dnd. muhammedanians need to do something good so we can like them better.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Blazing Ownager posted:

In all seriousness I hate to sound all internet atheist, but all major religions are bad at this point.

But how would we explain why the sun rises then?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Gandhi posted:

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

As the swedes said when a bunch of people got squashed by an IKEA truck, we must learn to forgive.

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
heh i sure am glad atheists don't have any specious points of faith like "for no reason at all, there are more than two genders"

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

This is about religion, not about the endless wars and nightmare conditions of this specific region of the middle east, of which 90% of all terrorists who attack Europe come from, furthermore

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Heinz Hynkel posted:

Some muslim should detonate a spike-bomb in dnd. muhammedanians need to do something good so we can like them better.

They actually recruit suicide bombers by making people read D&D

The Insect Court
Nov 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Shaocaholica posted:

British Muslims can't burst steel pipes :tinfoil:

D&D seems to have moved on to stage 5, acceptance:

TomViolence posted:

You can do all the integration and outreach you want, if you carry on bombing and exploiting the global south and propping up cunts like Israel and Saudi Arabia terrorism will remain a fact of life.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

They actually recruit suicide bombers by making people read D&D

loving lol

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

That is an extremely insensitive thing to say. Mothers and fathers lost their children last night. My posts hardly are worth dying for.

Go on, I'll wait.

Are you ... triggered?

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

The Insect Court posted:

British Muslims can't burst steel pipes :tinfoil:

D&D seems to have moved on to stage 5, acceptance:

Actually D&D stage 5 is "this is somehow whiteys fault, kill whitey"

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

theperminator posted:

Actually D&D stage 5 is "this is somehow whiteys fault, kill whitey"

No that's pretty much their stage 1

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)

Blazing Ownager posted:

I tried posting in there years ago before being utterly lynch mobbed. I was mistakenly under the impression that the Debate & Discussion forum was for, well, debate and discussion but it's really more of a "Everyone tells everyone else what they want to hear for pats on the back and BURN THE WITCH if anyone disagrees."

Check my last probation where I got a month cos someone was triggered i called the thread out on arzying over how the last terror attack would damage the labour (zeitgeist approved) party's chances immediately after it happened.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Must be some D&D nerds writing for the local rag

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/terror-attacks-prove-we-are-winning-war-against-is/news-story/af7eaadcf42e84947cda9e6325e1af5f posted:

Terror attacks prove we are winning war against IS

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
How many more people need to die in the name of some retard moon prophet before Islamophobia no longer becomes a legitimate term?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Rakosi posted:

Check my last probation where I got a month cos someone was triggered i called the thread out on arzying over how the last terror attack would damage the labour (zeitgeist approved) party's chances immediately after it happened.

drat nigga you hard as gently caress.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

You are loving terrified of Nazis, you pussy

Yep, so I'm gonna attack them in the street. That's what you do when you hate and fear people, right, ya racist gently caress?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yep, so I'm gonna attack them in the street.

Yeah, maybe if you have a mask on and punch them when they're not expecting it and immediately flee to shelter. That is, if you ever leave home long enough to actually see one, which I doubt.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Jukebox Hero posted:

Yep, so I'm gonna attack them in the street. That's what you do when you hate and fear people, right, ya racist gently caress?

Go back to DnD and cry about it you pussy. You were on suicide watch because hillary clinton lost the election, but you shrug off weekly terrorist attacks in the name of virtue signalling

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

maybe if we all voice our hatred of muslims the terrorism will stop?

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I love how the trump cock suck squad just loving jump to defend Nazis

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

SBJ posted:

Go back to DnD and cry about it you pussy. You were on suicide watch because hillary clinton lost the election, but you shrug off weekly terrorist attacks in the name of virtue signalling

Do the blacks frighten you? What are your opinions about women?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Jukebox Hero posted:

Who has been defending them? All I see are people just making fun of you.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I unite everyone in hating me

Maybe you should work to unify the world for once

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Do the blacks frighten you? What are your opinions about women?

You know what frightens me? Working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years... at the end of which they tell you to piss off? Ending up in some retirement village... hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bitterandtwisted posted:

maybe if we all voice our hatred of muslims the terrorism will stop?

That's when the secret plan kicks in.

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Jukebox Hero posted:

I love how people mad about children getting bombed to death by religious fanatics are the nazis and the bad guys now in the eyes of oh so holier than thou cunts like you

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

Jukebox Hero posted:

Now that you mention it, the way non-secular Middle-Eastern countries use Islamic doctrine to control their population and suppress free thinking draws parallels to Nazi and Communist doctrine. makes u think

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Luxury Communism posted:

You know what frightens me? Working fifty hours a week in some office for fifty years... at the end of which they tell you to piss off? Ending up in some retirement village... hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time.

It's the Musluns falt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Very strange to find out about this by getting a text while on holiday from my nan asking if I'm ok. Don't know what's worse: some shithead murdering children at a concert in the city I love or my nan thinking that I, a 30 year old man might be at an Ariana Grande concert

it's the first one :smith:

• Locked thread