Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Petit Gregory posted:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ROOMMATES_KILLED_SUSPECT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

A former neo-Nazi - turned - "Muslim extremist" murdered his neo-Nazi roommates and then ratted out his other surviving roommate for possessing explosives and radioactive material. This was all discovered after the murderer held up a smoke shop because "America was bombing his Muslim countries".

The Muslim extremist in question:

I guess the schadenfreude here is that this happened in Florida because of course it did.

Like watching a wasp on a nettle. You don't care who gets stung.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Something something bowing to his master.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

DancingShade posted:

That's not a bow, that's a curtsy :3:

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

DancingShade posted:

Trump is every day becoming a more and more literal interpretation of Head Like A Hole.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Like watching a wasp on a nettle. You don't care who gets stung.

Totally stealing this.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

syscall girl posted:

Totally stealing this.

Unfortunately, I stole it from Terry Pratchett. Make sure you credit it accordingly.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Samovar posted:

Unfortunately, I stole it from Terry Pratchett. Make sure you credit it accordingly.

Can do, Watchman

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
why would a wasp sting a nettle? that's stupid

TeamJesus
Sep 21, 2006

He died for your sins...
Now he's back for your
BRAINS!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Slugnoid posted:

why would a wasp sting a nettle? that's stupid

It is his nature.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

RyokoTK posted:

loving :laffo:

we did it, we found the worst biker in the world

Not even close. Look up Yammienoob and be amazed.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Not even close. Look up Yammienoob and be amazed.

Did not disappoint

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Malachite_Dragon posted:

If you would stare at the image for a few seconds, you might realize the team symbol on his helmet matches that of the losing team. His reaction to losing is amusing. Laughter.BAT is typically run at such times, fellow hu-man.

I figured there was something more to it, what with everyone being very much against the team and player. Also a whole bunch more f other teams have been eliminated this post season and have eliceted this sort out f reaction. That was the extent of my curiosity.

Beep Boop

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
https://twitter.com/amcgovern25/status/866953261852626945

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Petit Gregory posted:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ROOMMATES_KILLED_SUSPECT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

A former neo-Nazi - turned - "Muslim extremist" murdered his neo-Nazi roommates and then ratted out his other surviving roommate for possessing explosives and radioactive material. This was all discovered after the murderer held up a smoke shop because "America was bombing his Muslim countries".

The Muslim extremist in question:

I guess the schadenfreude here is that this happened in Florida because of course it did.

why, Mr. Frodo :ohdear:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

A belligerent man in a Trump hat was kicked off a flight as a crowd chanted: ‘Lock him up!’

quote:

Like some bizarre parody of a Trump rally, a belligerent man in a “Make America Great Again” hat was booted off a plane in Shanghai Sunday — defiantly waving as a crowd of passengers jeered in the terminal: “Lock him up! Lock him up!”

It’s unclear whether Chinese police did jail the man or who he was. As others on the United Airlines flight described it, he started arguing before he stepped onto the plane.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ed-lock-him-up/

Link has video

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 13:52 on May 23, 2017

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

funmanguy posted:

I figured there was something more to it, what with everyone being very much against the team and player. Also a whole bunch more f other teams have been eliminated this post season and have eliceted this sort out f reaction. That was the extent of my curiosity.

Beep Boop

Corey Perry, the player originally posted, is an rear end in a top hat annoying player who also happens to be good, which makes it a million times worse. The Ducks are annoying too. Also gently caress the Ducks just sounds so nice, with the rhyming.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

meiram posted:

Corey Perry, the player originally posted, is an rear end in a top hat annoying player who also happens to be good, which makes it a million times worse. The Ducks are annoying too. Also gently caress the Ducks just sounds so nice, with the rhyming.

Please use his full name, gently caress Corey Perry

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Well, if we're being formal.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I am very excited that Nashville is in the final, and that Montreal didn't even make it to the playoffs, because now trading P.K. Subban to Nashville looks like an even stupider move. I hope that Nashville wins the cup so that Subban holding it can be front-page news on every newspaper and website in Montreal. That is my extra schadenfreude on top of gently caress Corey Perry.

Unrelated, a guy tries to hold up a store front with protective glass, manages to cleverly unhinge the cash box from its stand, but then fails basic geometry and goes home.
https://www.facebook.com/DisDatB/videos/1773100676261305/

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SpacePig posted:

I am very excited that Nashville is in the final, and that Montreal didn't even make it to the playoffs, because now trading P.K. Subban to Nashville looks like an even stupider move. I hope that Nashville wins the cup so that Subban holding it can be front-page news on every newspaper and website in Montreal. That is my extra schadenfreude on top of gently caress Corey Perry.

Montreal made it, but didn't make it past the first round.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Unrelated, a guy tries to hold up a store front with protective glass, manages to cleverly unhinge the cash box from its stand, but then fails basic geometry and goes home.
https://www.facebook.com/DisDatB/videos/1773100676261305/

Dis dat bullshit right here

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

iospace posted:

Montreal made it, but didn't make it past the first round.

Right, poo poo, that was last year that they didn't make it. Still, the rest of my point stands.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

SpacePig posted:

Oh the racist tears will be sweet :cry:

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Ah cool, I haven't watched hockey since Pronger was playing for the ducks. Good to see there is still a lot of good reasons to hate that team.

Edit- just read up on this nice Sabban fellow. Holy gently caress what a boneheaded move by Montreal. That team is just an endless font of the raw ether that comprises shadenfruede.

funmanguy has a new favorite as of 16:16 on May 23, 2017

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

If football is hand egg and basketball is hoop ball, is hokey net puck?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Ice tooth

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Knife shoe

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Shifty Nipples posted:

If football is hand egg and basketball is hoop ball, is hokey net puck?

all of those are stupid and not funny

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
My wife's team is the Colorado Avalanche. Talk about schadenfreude.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Thank you WoodrowSkillson, the funniest poster in this thread.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

WoodrowSkillson posted:

A lot of them are also horrifically racist or homophobic

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.
Do you really believe 'hand-egg' originates from that image?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

But who doesn't enjoy a good game of assbounce

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

There are real people, on this planet, in tyool 2017, who look at that image and laugh their asses off. :psyduck:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TheMaskedUgly posted:

Do you really believe 'hand-egg' originates from that image?

The earliest known use of 'hand-egg' is from a letter to the New York Times in 1909 but the modern popularity of the phrase started on 4chan in 2009. I'm pretty sure the Channers invented most of the other ones on that list I posted.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Glazier posted:

Oh the racist tears will be sweet :cry:

Nonono, it wasn't about race. He was a real locker room menace and was a real drag on the team. Just ignore that the team and its fans all had a pretty positive opinion of him, and that he's pretty heavily involved in local charities. He's bad for the image of the Montreal Canadiens franchise.

Montreal has been a huge No Fun Zone for about as long as I've been watching, and to watch them lose as the guy who was traded for being black and English-Canadian win with a "lol south" team is delicious. It helps that I'm a huge fan of Nashville just from how they treat the fans there.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

An oldie, but I saw it again and so shall you

Glad the cameraman sprang into action to post defense :v:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

There are real people, on this planet, in tyool 2017, who look at that image and laugh their asses off. :psyduck:

I might rename to Chong Pong

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

My wife's team is the Colorado Avalanche. Talk about schadenfreude.

Thank you WoodrowSkillson, the funniest poster in this thread.

No, just funnier than the word handegg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I mean, 'deathslide' isn't the most inaccurate name.