Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

we had a chicken dinner last night and it was delicious.

Also I got the M24 and my god is it so nice to click on heads with an 8x. Sheer pleasure, not sure how exactly it feels different from the kar except maybe bullet drop is less?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

funny Star Wars parody posted:

we had a chicken dinner last night and it was delicious.

Also I got the M24 and my god is it so nice to click on heads with an 8x. Sheer pleasure, not sure how exactly it feels different from the kar except maybe bullet drop is less?

The Kar has better iron sights. :v:

Spanish Matlock
Sep 6, 2004

If you want to play the I-didn't-know-this-was-a-hippo-bar game with me, that's fine.

Traxis posted:

This game is fun but PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is one of the worst video game names of all time.

Yeah but like any good MOBA it acronyms well, PUBG. HOTS, DOTA, LOL, DIE etc.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Skoll posted:

The Kar has better iron sights. :v:

The Kar actually has irons, the AWM you don't even get a nice front post.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Last night a man in nothing but a trenchcoat leapt off an apartment block and punched me to death. I finally got to meet Serbian Batman.

Fauxbot
Jan 20, 2009

I need more wine.

Beet Wagon posted:

Last night a man in nothing but a trenchcoat leapt off an apartment block and punched me to death. I finally got to meet Serbian Batman.

*Blyatman

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Beet Wagon posted:

Fauxbot posted:

*Blyatman

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Party Plane Jones posted:

The Kar actually has irons, the AWM you don't even get a nice front post.

that's what bugs me about the SKS and AK. You don't get the traditional blades irons but this pic rail BS irons.

Neon Belly
Feb 12, 2008

I need something stronger.

http://playbattlegrounds.com/news/72.pu

quote:

•Added a character animation for when dragging an item into the inventory

Welp.

Also, does hold breath matter?

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

quote:

Modified the icon design of the First Aid Kit

haha yeah I was wondering on that one

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Would have liked to see the numbers of the things they tweaked. "Slight nerf" doesn't really mean poo poo, especially when the shotguns supposedly have that cover bug.

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

Neon Belly posted:

http://playbattlegrounds.com/news/72.pu

Welp.

Also, does hold breath matter?

Holding breath also slightly zooms there view when using irons or other 1x sight.

Looks like a good patch. I do the inventory dragging, but it can be annoying or buggy, so maybe best to switch back to right click.

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

4 top ten group finishes last night but unable to pull off a single chicken dinner.

GODDAMNIT THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Crell
Nov 4, 2008

Hot Leggy Blonde, you
got it goin' on.
•Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to be spawned in garages consistantly. Vehicles should be spawned at a higher rate in garages, but not at 100%

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Crell posted:

•Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to be spawned in garages consistantly. Vehicles should be spawned at a higher rate in garages, but not at 100%

god DAMMIT

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

quote:

Eat poo poo, carhavers.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat
Nerf to the bullet hose - I mean vector.

Also boomsticks will be slightly less deadly. That's OK. I also like the damage increase to the AK.

I really want a hotkey to drop a marker on your location. That would be ideal for easily calling out looting locations.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

This is a good fix. And I'm glad inventory management is more consistent because boy was that dumb.

Kinda sad they're nerfing the shotguns but the AKM being even more powerful is pretty :aslol:

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

Voxx posted:

haha yeah I was wondering on that one

What was wrong with it?

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Crell posted:

This is going to be hilarious. Because the multiple fights I've had over cars recently will now not end with one party driving away and will just become a fist fight at the garage.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Great Beer posted:

What was wrong with it?

You can't use The Red Cross, it is an IP. Doesn't stop everyone. :v:

LampkinsMateSteve
Jan 1, 2005

I've really fucked it. Have I fucked it?

Canuckistan posted:

Nerf to the bullet hose - I mean vector.

Also boomsticks will be slightly less deadly. That's OK. I also like the damage increase to the AK.

I really want a hotkey to drop a marker on your location. That would be ideal for easily calling out looting locations.

Hmmm, if you open the map and zoom to max, does that zoom on your current location if you don't move the mouse? If so, I bet you could make an autohotkey script to do that.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

They should add guilds and guild halls

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Crell posted:

This one and the drag items one hurt the most

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

The REAL Goobusters posted:

This one and the drag items one hurt the most

gently caress, how does that affect looting bodies

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

gently caress, how does that affect looting bodies

it doesnt, only items on the ground

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

They should just get rid of fixed spawns entirely and bump up the random car rate.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Does crate progression reset?
Because mine is back at 700.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Inzombiac posted:

Does crate progression reset?
Because mine is back at 700.

it resets every sunday.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

funny Star Wars parody posted:

it resets every sunday.

Okay. Is there a drop table per crate or is it all the same?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/BattleRoyaleMod/status/866950705818423297

HOLY poo poo WE TRIALS NOW BOYS

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

What if...

They made pistols better. If I shoot a guy in the loving face, maybe that should kill him before he sprays me down with an AK.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Inzombiac posted:

Okay. Is there a drop table per crate or is it all the same?

it took about 11 lvl 1-3 crates to get anything other than fingerless gloves for me.. but I did get a sweet wheres waldo tshirt!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

VulgarandStupid posted:

They should just get rid of fixed spawns entirely and bump up the random car rate.

I took that as meaning "there are no more fixed car spawns period" just a higher rate of them

but they didn't add more car spawns to compensate :shepicide: i'm gonna love dropping onto villa with no way out

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Schiavona posted:

What if...

They made pistols better. If I shoot a guy in the loving face, maybe that should kill him before he sprays me down with an AK.

Because realistic ballistics is too spergy for this player base.

That being said, I've killed a bunch of people with the pistols and they honestly do need some kind of buff.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

The only pistol kills I get is when I can squeeze two quick shots off on a distracted enemy.
Though I had a cool gunslinger moment where I waited for a guy to open a door to the outside and unloaded the revolver into him.

Oddly enough, it reminded me a lot of APB.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Schiavona posted:

What if...

Idk about that but adding CS:GO style aim-punch would be a good compromise

revolther
May 27, 2008
Doors can be destroyed in a few chunks, but is there any bullet penetration before you can see through them?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

revolther posted:

Doors can be destroyed in a few chunks, but is there any bullet penetration before you can see through them?

I believe bullets go through any destructible material like doors and fences. I just killed a dude through a wooden fence last night so it could just have been desync i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
The non destructible windows with the wooden non penetrable bars going across them are the worst aspect of this game.

• Locked thread