Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm just glad you feel so protected.

i truly am overjoyed with the fact that SA mods always favor their own people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Have Blue posted:

All immigration, full stop? Even say lebanese Christians or Egyptian copts? What about the Muslims already in country?

Giant bug zappers with pictures of allah in them.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

this account has 4 followers

Doesn't make it less funny.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DrPlump posted:

Giant bug zappers with pictures of allah in them.

Yeah that already worked that one time in Texas tbh

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Terrific Accident posted:

I think the solution is for Muslim people to stop exploding and killing people.

Yes you're right the Muslims should all just lay down and accept the incoming bombs and destruction without struggling or making a fuss about it

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Jack Trades posted:

I mean, the source of all problems is clear. We just have to put all straight white men into the ovens.
I don't know why you're even discussing this, it seems to be clear as day to me.

Put all straight white men on a chain gang and use that string of oppression like a giant bola by launching it from a trebuchet. Use that weapon against muslim territories to scare insurgents with incoming screaming followed by a cool splat sound and blood skids followed by massive explosions from the bombs we strapped them down with. You wanna suicide bomb us motherfuckers? We go big in the US

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
nothing should be done we just have to accept that sometimes Islamic radicals will kill people

it's what they do and we really can't expect them to change

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

lol

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Yes you're right the Muslims should all just lay down and accept the incoming bombs and destruction without struggling or making a fuss about it

Oh I see how it is, that's supposed to work for white people but not Muslims?? loving islamophobe

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Yes you're right the West should all just lay down and accept the incoming bombs and destruction without struggling or making a fuss about it

whoa what say you now

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I'm a big strong white man and I'm not afraid of anything! **

**offer does not include Muslims, gays, black people, Jews, or any class of people other than Caucasian straight nuclear families

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

unpacked robinhood posted:

Have applicants shake hands with a woman while making eye contact, then be in the same room as a jew.

Cool, maybe then we can have em doodle Muhammad and then see if they're repelled by garlic or burned by holy water.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Since you dodged these posts I made before, here you go in-case you missed them by accident.

lovely Wizard posted:

Are all of you prepared to say, unequivocally and without condition, that the non-Israel parts of the Middle East are massively (not sort of close, but hugely) more terrible than anything the United States does?

lovely Wizard posted:

Outside of bullshit sentences for drug crimes, what crimes do you believe shouldn't warrant prison time?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
stay woke

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

Lmao u mad

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

nothing should be done we just have to accept that sometimes Americans will kill people

it's what they do and we really can't expect them to change

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The ultimate act of resistance: exploding at concerts and killing tweens.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Terrific Accident posted:

I think the solution is for Muslim people to stop exploding and killing people.

i dunno why they even bother. the us is way better at exploding muslims than they could ever be themselves. all this jealously is very unsightly.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

hey I'm fine with that if you are

something tells me you only want one side to stop while I want both to

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

guys, both america and islam is evil and has caused massive chaos and destruction in this world

hope this hleps

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

All immigration, full stop? Even say lebanese Christians or Egyptian copts?

Yep, all of them. There are a 4 billion in east asia, india and south america that would all kill to immigrate here but not literally kill people once they show up. We don't need immigrants from garbage fire countries like Egypt, Iran or SA.

quote:

What about the Muslims already in country?

They keep doing terrorist attacks once every other month or so presumably

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Fushigi Yuugi fansub posted:

I mean he's not banning people like a baby like some of the previous mods used to do, and I don't think they've dropped any unfair bans on people he doesn't agree with and lenient bans on people he disagrees with, so he's a huge step up over the Ozma crew.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Debating aside, I hear they arrested the bomber in Manchester, and parts of him were caught in Bolton, Salford and Wigan.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Theyll suicide bomb themselves out of existence eventually

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Seriously this has to be my favorite islam lol, it's just so perfect

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i dunno why they even bother. the us is way better at exploding muslims than they could ever be themselves. all this jealously is very unsightly.

It's actually muslims who are good at killing muslims but yeah I'd rather the US stop making GBS threads the ME for the rest of us

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Would love to reply in depth but would get insta banned.

Long story short: UK is hosed. West Europe is hosed.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Fanatic posted:

Debating aside, I hear they arrested the bomber in Manchester, and parts of him were caught in Bolton, Salford and Wigan.

his British neighbors said "he was quiet and kept to himself, really, he seemed quite 'armless"

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther

OctaviusBeaver posted:

So the ban does nothing then?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

homercles posted:

Long story short: UK is hosed. West Europe is hosed.
If you can't post what you think because it's so racist, maybe the problem is you

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

*freezeframe* you're probably wondering how I got in this situation

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

homercles posted:

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you can't post what you think because it's so racist, maybe the problem is you

That statement assumes that there are no unreasonable people doing the modding. Which is an incredibly optimistic view of the mods.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

no u

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

lovely Wizard posted:

Since you dodged these posts I made before, here you go in-case you missed them by accident.

All victimless crimes shouldn't warrant prison, hth

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
At least with 9/11 you could make the argument that the terrorists were striking at a symbol of America's global greed, blowing up an Ariana Grande concert is more of a blow against Nickelodeon and fidget spinners

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

it's surprisingly considerate of the saudis to wait a decent amount of time after trump signed the weapons contract before they gave their agents the greenlight to blow up little girls in the west imho

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
Did ms grande insult the Islam on stage or something? Maybe those teens were drawing pictures of Muhammad? Maybe we should get all the facts before we assume this suicide bomber did something wrong.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jack Trades posted:

That statement assumes that there are no unreasonable people doing the modding. Which is an incredibly optimistic view of the mods.
See all the people posting about Islam and Muslims in this thread and not getting banned? There's an admin in here, posting, and not banning people. Clearly this isn't some sort of honeypot to ban anyone with right-wing views on the issue.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Maya Fey posted:

it's surprisingly considerate of the saudis to wait a decent amount of time after trump signed the weapons contract before they gave their agents the greenlight to blow up little girls in the west imho

The only way it could have been better is if they attacked US soil while Trump was in SA bowing to their king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pawl posted:

Theyll suicide bomb themselves out of existence eventually

Same but white people overdosing on cheap opioids because they'll never get to live in a segregated nation again

• Locked thread