Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Same but white people overdosing on cheap opioids because they'll never get to live in a segregated nation again

Lol you hate yourself so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Same but white people overdosing on cheap opioids because they'll never get to live in a segregated nation again

drat, just when you thought the takes couldn't get any spicier

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

you seem to really hate white people and perhaps you shouldn't

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

See all the people posting about Islam and Muslims in this thread and not getting banned? There's an admin in here, posting, and not banning people. Clearly this isn't some sort of honeypot to ban anyone with right-wing views on the issue.

I didn't imply that every mod/admin is unreasonable.

It only takes on mod/admin to probate/ban someone which is why saying that "If you're afraid of being banned for your post then the fault is obviously with you" is wrong, because that assumes that there isn't a single unreasonable person that can potentially do the banning.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Have we found the guys snapchat yet ??

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Startling new images from the concert

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

VikingSkull posted:

you seem to really hate white people and perhaps you shouldn't

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people and I will breed with so many white women just to scare you when I walk with my large Spanish speaking family at your local convenience store

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

One might say they were asking for it.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

Have Blue posted:

So the ban does nothing then?

It stops it from getting worse. It's like how fixing a hole in your roof won't magically bail all of the water out of your kitchen, but fixing anything else is pointless until you do that.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people and I will breed with so many white women just to scare you when I walk with my large Spanish speaking family at your local convenience store

You're welcome to the white women. We just want asian ladies now.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nah I'm gonna keep on hating white people

:qq:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Terrific Accident posted:

A muslim man exploded and killed 22 people. I don't think this was good to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

TRUMP! :argh:

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

you definitely scare me but not for the reason you think lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

lol racist

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out

I thought it was poor white people who never had a chance in life because they were born in loving Kentucky and had to start working as construction laborers at 16 and by the time they're 25 their body is a loving wasteland and + the constant stress of hopeless poverty makes being a junkie the best option to palliate the overwhelming pain in their daily lives

but maybe that's too charitable of an interpretation ??

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Don't you people sleep all day like lazy pricks? How do you get anything done?

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?

polysynth posted:

I thought it was poor white people who never had a chance in life because they were born in loving Kentucky and had to start working as construction laborers at 16 and by the time they're 25 their body is a loving wasteland and + the constant stress of hopeless poverty makes being a junkie the best option to palliate the overwhelming pain in their daily lives

but maybe that's too charitable of an interpretation ??

No see black people do drugs because of society but for white people it's a moral failing and p. funny when they die

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

drat you have a lot in common with white supremacists. the only difference between you and white supremacists is the color of skin you hate

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

The opioid epidemic is good, it gives wokes the ability to poo poo on poor people like they really want to but under the guise of being a beleaguered and righteous culture warrior

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

maybe those white people shouldn't be doing drugs if they didnt want to die #justsaying

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
At least when some retarded ISIS suicide bomber turns himself into red mist he can't vote again.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Squashing Machine posted:

The opioid epidemic is good, it gives wokes the ability to poo poo on poor people like they really want to but under the guise of being a beleaguered and righteous culture warrior

plus it lets DNC true believers give continued funding to their donors in the pharmaceutical industry, so it's a win/win really

Feminasty Slut posted:

At least when some retarded ISIS suicide bomber turns himself into red mist he can't vote again.

a dude that roasts himself to death in a car after an OD can't vote either

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

theperminator posted:

Don't you people sleep all day like lazy pricks? How do you get anything done?

Well, yea, you think banging your wife and daughters isn't a full time job, gringo? You should be paying me for all the stress I relieve from your frustrated white females

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Maya Fey posted:

maybe those white people shouldn't be doing drugs if they didnt want to die #justsaying

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Feminasty Slut posted:

LOL still mad about Hillary in the UK terrorism thread.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I can't believe Roger Moore was an Ariana Grande fan.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Well, yea, you think banging your wife and daughters isn't a full time job, gringo? You should be paying me for all the stress I relieve from your frustrated white females

In 20 years you'll be considered white and happily take part in making GBS threads on others. Welcome to America, amigo.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

please don't use slurs

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Also, if you spend all day dealing with frustrated white females I legit feel sorry for you.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

They had every opportunity to make different choices in life and they didn't. They could've gotten STEM degrees and moved to the city, but instead they chose to pursue low-paying jobs in abandoned coal towns and inject themselves in the dick with fentanyl, the super-drug that by latest NPR estimates is more powerful than heroin by a numerical factor that is greater than the number of atoms in the known universe

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Lol nice

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

new phone who dis posted:

In 20 years you'll be considered white and happily take part in making GBS threads on others. Welcome to America, amigo.

I'm already considered white, plus I'm a veteran, which means I'm elevated to the level of god in your poo poo society.

Thanks for the welfare guys! I'm happy I get to take from your country while I skated by for 5 years in the military :smug:

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

new phone who dis posted:

I'm in construction, dude. You'd be surprised how many Mexicans I see driving trucks with confederate flag bumper strickers

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Please do not gently caress my wife, TBS. She's only half white if that helps.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

I'm already considered white, plus I'm a veteran, which means I'm elevated to the level of god in your poo poo society.

Thanks for the welfare guys! I'm happy I get to take from your country while I skated by for 5 years in the military :smug:

lol you probably bought a car off base at a high APR

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Nerses IV posted:

I'm in construction, dude. You'd be surprised how many Mexicans I see driving trucks with confederate flag bumper strickers

It probably helps them not get shot in the face / deported by the cops

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I have sex too, with women sometimes. Thoughts and prayers to the exploding muslim victims.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

VikingSkull posted:

lol you probably bought a car off base at a high APR

whoa whoa. I know we're poo poo posting here but please, have a heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

theperminator posted:

It probably helps them not get shot in the face / deported by the cops

They generally just really don't like black people v:shobon:v

• Locked thread